Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 279 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 179 229 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 329 379 779 ... LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,185 of 17730
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13560

    Mea culpa

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234  [View Original Post]
    Never judge a book by its cover. Her reviews are real and spot on she is hella cool hella respectful and a helluva nympho. She is easy to deal with easy to schedule great communication pretty much everything this post says she is not. LOL at tattoos and piercing tell you something about a person it's 2024 my guy. She also loves dick in her ass so if that's your thing don't be scared of the tats and piercings and give her a shot.
    Ok, I can admit when I'm wrong and apparently I was "dead wrong" in this case so my apologies. Guess maybe 30 plus years experience at this hobby makes me a little "too" jaded sometimes when seeing pics like that (let's face it, this town has kinda become a scammer/rip-off "Haven" in many, many ways) but if senior members like you and others are vouching for her that's good enough for me...Anyone who reads my original comment on her please ignore it.

    Stay Safe.

  2. #13559
    Quote Originally Posted by Illini25  [View Original Post]
    Race don't matter to me, just such an odd thing to include in an ad. Kinda like when they accidentally include drug paraphernalia or crap in the toilet. It conveys a a negative impression.
    I'm assuming it's her partner. I find it less odd than the profiles where when you go to pictures, there's a bunch of ones that are 100% NOT of the OP, those weird me out.
    Last edited by Wfhff14; 01-19-24 at 15:39. Reason: typos

  3. #13558
    Quote Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl  [View Original Post]
    I mean, I left a review on that listing. Not sure what else you want.
    If you can state her general area / rates that'd be great, PM works, thanks!

  4. #13557
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234  [View Original Post]
    Never judge a book by its cover. Her reviews are real and spot on she is hella cool hella respectful and a helluva nympho. She is easy to deal with easy to schedule great communication pretty much everything this post says she is not. LOL at tattoos and piercing tell you something about a person it's 2024 my guy. She also loves dick in her ass so if that's your thing don't be scared of the tats and piercings and give her a shot.
    I couldn't have responded better without being sarcastic. She is exactly as you described and was a very nice person. She was cautious because it was our first meeting, which are always awkward. I'll repeat when the arctic freeze is over. Fuck this cold weather!

  5. #13556
    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, something tells me either she's got a nicely furnished timeshare in the penal system (and she visits there often) or her "daddy issues" are just officially at DEFCON-1...Or both.
    Girls who are willing to tat and bolt their faces up like that kinda tells you something about them, and in "this" hobby it's usually nothing good, so unless you're literally looking for a potential shitshow, I'd look elsewhere as well.
    The girl is such a nympho she damn near has an orgasm from sucking dick LOL do not listen to this guy's post read her real reviews and make the call yourself.

  6. #13555
    Quote Originally Posted by JShanahan427  [View Original Post]
    Ty is hard to search for. Have a link to her ad? Or can you provide her full phone number?
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...ee-me/60577369

  7. #13554
    Quote Originally Posted by Snapped  [View Original Post]
    Lala posts constantly and but never any reviews and the comments look to be self posted. Anyone ever take the plunge? GPS for sure.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/163589112
    Chick is a pathological liar who will try to scam you. I did hear if you can actually get her in bed she is a freak but there is def something super shady about this one.

  8. #13553
    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, something tells me either she's got a nicely furnished timeshare in the penal system (and she visits there often) or her "daddy issues" are just officially at DEFCON-1...Or both.
    Girls who are willing to tat and bolt their faces up like that kinda tells you something about them, and in "this" hobby it's usually nothing good, so unless you're literally looking for a potential shitshow, I'd look elsewhere as well.
    Never judge a book by its cover. Her reviews are real and spot on she is hella cool hella respectful and a helluva nympho. She is easy to deal with easy to schedule great communication pretty much everything this post says she is not. LOL at tattoos and piercing tell you something about a person it's 2024 my guy. She also loves dick in her ass so if that's your thing don't be scared of the tats and piercings and give her a shot.

  9. #13552
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJoeCool  [View Original Post]
    Thats her boyfriend, pimp, preference maybe? I mean she has pics and video with him (and his dick) and her together so its not a stretch to assume he's her man.

    I think she is just showing what she can handle and she likes black guys obviously. But who cares as long as she's a fun and wild ride!

    You can always ask her about it, right?
    Race don't matter to me, just such an odd thing to include in an ad. Kinda like when they accidentally include drug paraphernalia or crap in the toilet. It conveys a a negative impression.

  10. #13551
    Quote Originally Posted by JIrons  [View Original Post]
    Saw Ty, previously in Collinsville, now in Affton, last Monday and her account is down but she is looking for business. Has a great visit, everything that has been said about her in the past is true. Google her number for prior ads, well worth the time and $ (250/ hr). 314-500-6xxx.
    Ty is hard to search for. Have a link to her ad? Or can you provide her full phone number?

  11. #13550

    Ty

    Saw Ty, previously in Collinsville, now in Affton, last Monday and her account is down but she is looking for business. Has a great visit, everything that has been said about her in the past is true. Google her number for prior ads, well worth the time and $ (250/ hr). 314-500-6xxx.

  12. #13549

    Siren info

    Quote Originally Posted by Illini25  [View Original Post]
    Wonder what's with the dick pic in the ad? I'm not signing up for that.
    Thats her boyfriend, pimp, preference maybe? I mean she has pics and video with him (and his dick) and her together so its not a stretch to assume he's her man.

    I think she is just showing what she can handle and she likes black guys obviously. But who cares as long as she's a fun and wild ride!

    You can always ask her about it, right?

  13. #13548
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    She does looks like she'd be a lot of fun. I've seen her posts for a while and I've always been interested but never seen anything here or really anywhere so I haven't taken the plunge. That said, she seems like one of those girls you may not see on the regular or but only when you really want to let your freak flag fly. Anyone have experience with her?
    Wonder what's with the dick pic in the ad? I'm not signing up for that.

  14. #13547

    Has anyone had a dream about going to Paris

    Hello, fellow mongers. First time poster here. Has anyone taken a trip to Paris yet.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...souri/62055190

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...o/154936880729

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/peori...9/753177727478

    Curious if this is the same provider below, who also offers 2 girl. Will be coming to town and would love to catch her again.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/163515211
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8ec08836e350a874b285605136b55e20_f.jpg‎   7c791c1006c0d33293a7901bb02faa1a_f.jpg‎   17faf1d73ec99f5a93622576a192ec57_c.jpg‎  

  15. #13546
    Quote Originally Posted by JackManus  [View Original Post]
    Damn she's actually hot, how was the experience?
    I repeated, experience was decent. At the time I thought she was utr, so bbj, BBFS, cip. Like I said I don't think anything was off-limits.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape