Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,051 to 4,065 of 43527
-
01-18-24 16:13 #39477Regular Member

Posts: 7San San
Checked out San San spa last week. When I got to the place, I had to loop behind the building to get to the second floor. Place was literally just a apartment. Mamasan (40-50's) greeted me and quickly took me to a room. After undressing she returned and got to work. Guess there were no other girls available at the time but I did hear someone else getting a massage as I was walking to my room, so you may have better luck than me. Massage was strong and thorough, which I enjoyed, but no teasing. Regardless, after 30 mins she flipped me over and lightly slapped my hard cock. Flat out told me "40 for HJ 80 for BJ". Opted for the HJ and she pulled out some oil. She worked the oil up and down my shaft with one hand and massaged my balls with the other. HJ was wet and fast but goddamn did it feel good. Mamasans really know what their doing.
-
01-18-24 14:06 #39476Senior Member

Posts: 26Tig ol bitties
Hey gang,
Long time reader first time poster. I was wondering if anyone knew a parlor and MT with big boobs. I'm really interested in getting a Russian treatment (boob job).
Thank you all and stay safe.
NS6.
-
01-18-24 08:11 #39475Senior Member

Posts: 518ChinoTown, same as usual
Went by to scope out and not my taste. Could tell this closet tight space apt. Was a no go. Used app to translate and not bad looking for a 57 year old lady. I had to hold my breath as she stank. Excused myself and ninja out. Stopped by 11 Edinboro and girl was like you can go to 99 Harrison, 4 girls. I was like sure. So they're affiliated. Expensive nowadays as some mongers paid what the girls asked for and that drives up prices. We all need to boycott these spots due to prices but I doubt any mongers will partake.
Originally Posted by MrBao
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-24 07:59 #39474Senior Member

Posts: 153Blue Sky
Hahaha, too fucking funny!
Originally Posted by MBeamg
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-24 07:15 #39473Senior Member

Posts: 114Went to blue sky in Danvers / peabody due to all the good reviews. Note to self don't go 30 minutes before closing time. The mamasan opened the door and God bless her she looked like a bridge troll, no worries as I'm sure that some other attractive woman would be taking care of me. She never came.
40 house fee.
Laid down and I heard another woman enter the room. The woman slapped my ass and asked to see my face. Then she left.
Mamasan fell asleep while giving me a massage once, long long pause then she started rubbing again. She then let out two consecutive farts that smelled like hotdog water, I was like there's no way she just ripped one. Well she did. It smelled foul it was insane.
For some mysterious reason I stayed and she gave me a standard HJ, after all this I still asked for a BJ she told me no. She pulled her pants down and lifted her shirt up and I closed my eyes and pretended she was 30 years younger. She had an ass like Hank hill, (google it) .
She didn't speak much English but muttered something about me coming around 6:30, is that when the hot girl shows up?
Gave her $40. And I cried in the car.
Based on this experience alone I'd never go back but I believe in second chances.
-
01-17-24 18:33 #39472Senior Member

Posts: 153Lavender
Go Ling I mean Sunny.
Originally Posted by ThizzleHats
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-24 18:19 #39471Senior Member

Posts: 931I thought that granny would have a lot going in the tits department but she is FAT. The fattest AMP granny I ever saw, maybe pushing in all of hobbying. One of those fat chicks you think how fat she is she should have bigger tits but no. Lame massage and jackhammer finish. I'd much rather go to Lavender and get those pop up nipples and she knows how to stroke.
Originally Posted by IllMonger
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-24 16:16 #39470Regular Member

Posts: 6452 washing b-tree
Huge disappointment today.
I've been there many time last year and always had good times but today, there was tall, in around 30-40's with jean short and big Cs.
Asked for HH, flipped after 10 minutes of just pressing my back with hands, she asked me to pay first. I said "What? I've never done that here, I always give good tips so don't worry."
She goes "Everybody pay first and you have to" so I gave 60 she said Thank you.
And the game started. Try to reach UTC and she gave me attitude with angry face "You want to pay more?" I said "No."
And game goes on. Took me a while to finish since nothing allowed.
She got nice body but wondering if she was actually he. Maybe tranny.
I tried reach front outside but she got mad. I mean really mad like she is being offended. I think she got something there.
Anyway. Just got the job done for $100 total but never go back. Never. Never. Never.
-
01-17-24 08:40 #39469Senior Member

Posts: 385Inflation
Yes. Inflation effects everyone except these working girls.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-24 22:12 #39468Senior Member

Posts: 336Fah Thai Massage, Canton
Any reports of happiness here? When it was Artful it was possible with a few of the ladies but no way with the rest. And you had to be a regular. Thanks.
-
01-16-24 20:20 #39467Senior Member

Posts: 103Hudson
I wrote about it in response to another review recently.
Originally Posted by MrBao
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-24 20:07 #39466Senior Member

Posts: 518TOFTT. ChinoTown
Will adventure to a new spot I saw on bedpage. Will report back unless someone has seen the spot in Hudson?
-
01-16-24 18:22 #39465Senior Member

Posts: 200Just increase for food, personal care and housing. You guys make me laugh you are cheap but are the first to complain when service is bad. You get what you pay for in this life sorry facts.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-24 17:51 #39464Regular Member

Posts: 21South Shore Grannies
Visited 3 places recently with grannies.
Fu Shen has a new girl there. Probably late 40's, decent looking with really good butt and body. Pretty good price on the menu iykyk. Only worth hh imo. Great bang for your buck place. Total 1. 4. DM for details.
Usually used to the mamasan there with the huge natural titties, kind of tired of her though. Pretty hefty lady but Russian finish with her is pretty good if you're into that. Also bang for your buck.
Holbrook.
Visited this hole in the wall spot Nini & blue lotus spa. Another bang for your buck granny probably around age 50. I think this place is ran by one lady. They had a real hot slender lady working here few months back that was def worth the visit. Right now it's just a bargain bust a nut shack with a menu. Only worth hh.
Total 1. 4.
Braintree.
Cresent Moon.
Another granny shop. Maybe they have a younger provider. Provider was around age 45-50 ish age. Busty but only allowed standard finish with UTC touch. Not worth it imo. Basically TOFTT this place used to be worth it years ago.
-
01-16-24 17:15 #39463Senior Member

Posts: 87McKenna and Kiki Michelle both provide amazing rim and BBBJ services.
Originally Posted by GoodVibes9065
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





