Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 6083
-
01-17-24 14:20 #5078Senior Member

Posts: 1202Better beware! There are major red flags.
Originally Posted by ThreeLeg
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-24 12:28 #5077Senior Member

Posts: 27Downtown Soda Girl
I've started thinking about trying out a girl who's had ads in Asheville for a bit. I've never seen a name so I call her Downtown Soda Girl based on the pics she used to use. I've seen her post before and I like her look, but if anyone with firsthand experience could provide any information it would be greatly appreciated.
-
01-17-24 08:32 #5076Senior Member

Posts: 1189When I don't see an actual location (not downtown, wherever you need me, your town, etc.) and an out-of-state phone number I don't even bother.
Originally Posted by ThreeLeg
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-24 22:38 #5075Senior Member

Posts: 70Tried to make an appt for tomorrow.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/eden-...f/790679495768
Looking good until. Deposit.
NFW from this monger. So I don't know if she is real or a scammer.
-
01-16-24 18:13 #5074Senior Member

Posts: 308Any news to report would be appreciated.
I'm hesitant to ask my first thought so I'll ask the second. Anyone know any details here?
-
01-16-24 14:20 #5073Senior Member

Posts: 70Thanks a lot. A great looking dead fish is still. Well a dead fish. There's too much good service available to put up with that.
Originally Posted by MotorcycleGuru
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-24 14:17 #5072Senior Member

Posts: 70The providers I reported on are obvious on STG and Sumosearch plus the combination of small android tablet and the sexguide timing out make links a pain in the ass for a long post.
Originally Posted by SumXsuGotta
[View Original Post]
I will certainly do it for one off reports that are not well known.
Yes, the future providers I mentioned at the end are not clear cut.
Lexi.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/911442437420
Boo (taken from old ad. Don't know name).
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...t/634751794654
Sarah.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...y/620322539848
Nikki.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...i/418396297155
-
01-16-24 09:36 #5071Senior Member

Posts: 102Thanks!
Would you post links?
Originally Posted by ThreeLeg
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-24 09:35 #5070Regular Member

Posts: 4Aria
Aria.
She's the TGTBT super hot chick posting on STG Asheville for the past week or so. I thought WTF lets see. Comms good on her arrival to AVL. Appeared real until time to agree on meeting. Then crickets. No deposit request or anything so I'm still not convinced of scam. Curious if anybody else got through.
Someday may hook up with Lexi, Boo, Sarah, Nikki but schedules have not aligned yet.
Stay safe.
Aria is from wilmington. I talked to her a lot before. She has lots of reviews in the wilmington boards. She's a little bigger than pictures but she is hot. No bare anything and very limited menu. For me personally, a big pass. She is hot but not worth it because it's almost like a dead fish. She has an attitude too but at the end of the day look at her career LOL.
She's real though. Just think there's better options in Asheville just sayin.
-
01-15-24 20:28 #5069Senior Member

Posts: 70More reports 2
Now to the ones I have not dreamed about.
Eve.
I decided to try to meet the crew of girls associated with Eve's number.
I've been ghosted at their initial Dollar General parking spot 5 times.
I wanted to ultimately meet Aubrey but something could come out of meeting them other folks too.
It appears impossible. I have given up.
Kinsey.
2 days of notice and communication led to a ghosting the day of the dream. Fortunately, my ATF had returned to AVL that morning. I messaged Kinsey thanking her for releasing me from any obligation and I was going to see my ATF right away. F*ck her. Never calling her ever again.
Aria.
She's the TGTBT super hot chick posting on STG Asheville for the past week or so. I thought WTF lets see. Comms good on her arrival to AVL. Appeared real until time to agree on meeting. Then crickets. No deposit request or anything so I'm still not convinced of scam. Curious if anybody else got through.
Someday may hook up with Lexi, Boo, Sarah, Nikki but schedules have not aligned yet.
Stay safe.
-
01-15-24 19:59 #5068Senior Member

Posts: 70More reports
I promised some more dreams when I started posting. I have time while watching Buff stomp Pitt.
Roxie.
First dream a couple of years ago. Really. My first dream as a monger. To me, she was as advertised. I learned 2 things. I needed meds and car dates in my small car are rediculous. She tried really hard but Willy wasn't cooperating. I've moved on to incall providers. Nothing against her at all.
Samantha.
A couple of dreams not long after she first came to AVL I like her a lot. I was still sans meds so my performance was lame. I look forward to seeing her again. Her pics were accurate.
Dirty Eva.
I dreamed of her during her visits from CLT. She has been popping back here frequently. I dreamed of her specialty BBBJ a couple of times which worked for me (post meds). I'd return for the headline. Pics accurate.
KayBaby.
Dreamed of her a couple of times. I think she's very personable and I like her for that. However, I have trouble getting truly turned on by her. Pics are accurate in my opinion. YMMV.
Bae.
Indian princess. I enjoyed dreaming of meeting her. Very relaxed. Advertised specialty of BBBJ did it for me. I'd repeat for that. Have tried but our schedules have not connected.
I'm going to cut this off as I want to check earlier post to make sure I don't repeat myself. Take care and play safe.
-
01-13-24 08:22 #5067Senior Member

Posts: 1189Unless I'm traveling I go the AMP route too. It's a sure thing, you won't get robbed, and although there's some YMMV more consistent and less BS. My UTR here moved away so I'm still looking for a regular but it's such a shit-show in Ashe-vegas.
Originally Posted by Taz1973
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-24 23:36 #5066Senior Member

Posts: 82Choices
Haven't posted in awhile. Have been a strictly AMP guy for the fact that end result is guaranteed! Asking for a guaranteed game of time with an escort. Who is reliable and clean?
-
01-12-24 16:42 #5065Senior Member

Posts: 1189Can't get her to respond. Has anyone tried Scarlet since her return?
Originally Posted by BiggusDiggus
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-24 14:39 #5064Senior Member

Posts: 273Little Erin
Anyone have reviews or INTEL on this vixen.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...s/496246730679
Stay Safe and Monger Happy.
Mahalo.










Reply With Quote





