Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 12068
-
01-16-24 09:01 #9713Senior Member

Posts: 1820I mean,
This is the streetwalker thread. Few of them have phones. They are out when they need cash for their habit. Only way for the most part is to cruise the loops until you (hopefully) find one in the range you're looking for. I will say though that lately it feels like they need to be AARP eligible to work National Av.
Originally Posted by TheBigGuy22
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
01-15-24 10:22 #9712Senior Member

Posts: 123Holy shit, can confirm a thief
In the end, probably my fault for having my wallet in the side door console instead of in the trunk, but yep, she is a rotten thief. Avoid on the street and for sure in a motel room where she could have more tricks up her sleeve.
Originally Posted by TakeChance
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-24 22:49 #9711Senior Member

Posts: 71Younger
I see a lot of older girls posted. Anyone know of any younger providers. Can message them to me also if you don't want to post them. Thanks in advance.
-
01-08-24 15:33 #9710Senior Member

Posts: 961Summarizing 2023: My Statistics
In 2023, my slore numbers were 89,39, and 15. That is, 89 dates among 39 different slores, 15 of whom I'd never had prior to 2023. Normally, my third number is between 20 and 25, and I was set to have 20 new ones last year, but then I had a change of circumstances which inspired me to make some changes to my game, which include not picking up any strangers.
As you gentlemen know, I normally just get blow jobs. Therefore, it is notable when I fuck a slore. In 2023, I fucked seven of them. Three new ones I'd never fucked before: Lola, M. J, and Chella. Four slores I'd fucked in years previous: Rose, Renia, Jill, and Erika. These latter four, I fucked several times each in 2023.
-
01-08-24 14:50 #9709Banned Member

Posts: 124Keeping it real
Contrary to many reporting. The street slores are still quite plentiful on the Milw strolls. If your able to cruise from 11-11:30 pm to 12-12:30 am (windless nights best), pass by the all day suckers and the jubilant dancing heroine users and seek out the smiling faces that wave and invite you to stop on the adjacent side streets & parallel alleys. You will still find a good selection of willing wet mouths & pussys to indulge yourself in. Follow all the mongering rules and don't act like an A-hole and you can most likely still safely dump 3 loads of cum for less than $100 any morning you choose if your avail willing and able. Happy 2024.
-
01-08-24 14:10 #9708Banned Member

Posts: 124Amanda
I scooped her a cpl weeks back. She was so uncomfortable leaning over my front console to suck me, we went in the back seat where she could get on all fours to finish the job. Average BBBJ but job completed. OK in a pinch.
Originally Posted by Mequon64
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-24 08:56 #9707Senior Member

Posts: 33Amanda
Picked up Amanda on Greenfield the other day. She's 7 months pregnant. Agreed on 20 and a 10 bonus if she does what I say. Complete waste of time and 20. She sucked for about 20 seconds stopped. Told me I'm taking to long. Then another 20 seconds and said she can't do this. I said get out and she says what about the 10. You didn't perform so no bonus and she refused to get out. Drove north for a few blocks and she's still yelling. Start to go to route 43 and told her you're going to have a long walk back because I'm not stopping on 43. She finally got out. She had a long walk to get back to where she was. Stupid ho, I wonder way I do this sometimes.
-
01-07-24 23:57 #9706Senior Member

Posts: 93Sat Night
Got in MKE around 10:45 PM Saturday night with about an hour until I needed to be somewhere else. Cruised Greenfield and National a few times and saw precisely nothing. Eventually, I decided to just abandon National. I've yet to see a single walker there in my trips thus far. LEO was making some passes on Greenfield too, so maybe that was a factor for the ghost town. As my time drew to a close, the only thing I'd seen was a single girl walking up to someone else's vehicle. I decided I'd do one more pass and take anything I could find. I found one LSW. She looked old and I would normally pass, but I wanted to nut. She said her name was Maria. Very pleasant, did a good job (I'm not difficult to please), got 40 for BBBJ with spit because I didn't have time to negotiate. Dropped her off back around 10th and GF and got to my appointment late.
-
01-07-24 22:25 #9705Senior Member

Posts: 361Angel
Yeah, I almost picked her up last summer, but a few weeks ago I posted a photo of her on National in her pink jacket but it was her walking from behind. Anyway, I hate to sound like a broken record, but it is just awful here now. No matter what time, you see nobody except the some of the raggedy rejects you wouldn't go near. Those glory days of 2016 to 2019 are just a memory now, this stroll is Dead!
Originally Posted by TakeChance
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-24 15:45 #9704Senior Member

Posts: 747Man
She knows how to suck dick though and for some reason really like her look. She eventually took my tip to get out but reading here about her and that one date, will never pick her up. She honestly could be a solid option if she just let her skills do the talking but she wants more always and steals.
Originally Posted by TakeChance
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-24 15:32 #9703Senior Member

Posts: 129Angel
Someone was asking for pics of Angel that can be found on National. I found these on Megapersonal where she has been advising with her real pics. Buyer beware she is a thief.
-
01-06-24 15:26 #9702Senior Member

Posts: 1309It kinda depends on how patient you are & how much driving you're willing to do. I have found there's about a 90% chance of finding a SW to pick up on Greenfield or National if I drive around for about 30 minutes. That % drops a bit driving Lisbon & even more driving Lincoln. As you get off these streets onto side streets or other streets where they might be (Capital, Teutonia, Center etc) that % likelihood drops to much less than 10%. Others will have different odds / percentages / experiences but I don't bother driving places which are mostly a waste of time.
Originally Posted by Dildon
[View Original Post]
I don't think tinted windows are important & if I'm comfortable with the SW I have been where they have suggested many times & had no issues. They know the streets much better than I do. If they direct me to a spot I don't like I'll go somewhere else.
Craven
-
01-06-24 00:09 #9701Senior Member

Posts: 71Let me know if you find some diff spots. I've also picked up around 12th and north. Where about ok capital did you see more?
Originally Posted by Dildon
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-24 05:03 #9700Senior Member

Posts: 70Lincoln, greenfield, national, and Lisbon. Are these the only spots that you pick up women, or do you drive down the streets in between those as well? I almost made a rare scoop down Capital a year ago and decided not to let the (confirmed) woman in my car.
Any advice on non tinted window sedan and what to say if the woman wants to use her spot? Last time I scooped I chickened out when a girl wanted me to use her spot and told me not threateningly how she carries a knife on her for protection, then I got nervous and she was offended to the point she was about to cry as I insinuated she'd stab me.
-
01-03-24 16:00 #9699Senior Member

Posts: 961The 2023 Adventures Of Alex
My friend Alex, who I mentioned in my most recent report, went to Milwaukee several times from September through December, 2023. Of the five trips he made, three were accompanying my mighty ventures, and two were solo.
We went there together, driving separately, in early September. Once we got into town, I drove his car while he rode in the passenger's seat. I had told Alex over the years about my brash, crazy driving when I'm mongering. I even warned him about it before we set out on the city, but he was too worried that the car that's left parked at my spot would get broken into. While we drove with me behind the wheel in his car, I went up on a curb twice, and I even bottomed out another time, coming down over a curb from a parking lot. I apologized profusely, but also reminded him of my warnings. He acknowledged that I had warned him, so he didn't blame me. Chella, Rose, and Erika, will all vouch that while I do drive like a grandma when they're in the car, I drive extremely wildly when I'm trying to scoop. Ask them! My stories aren't b. S. They're all real. Well, all of these writings are fiction, actually.
Alex liked the looks of Becca, so we picked her up. He did suck-and-fuck for 40. He didn't come, or he jacked off afterward in front of her and came. I can't remember which, but he definitely didn't come while performing a sexual act with Becca. After skulking about in the nearby blocks for almost an hour, I began lurking near his car. He foolishly and lazily had his lights on, as if that mild summer night was too hot and required air conditioning. So, between my lurking and his lights, a cop pulled up behind him. I called him as the cop pulled in the driveway and I warned him, and he already had noticed the cop there. We got off the phone. He got out and nervously told the cop three different stories. Both he and Becca, separately, alluded to me, in apparent feeble attempts to shift blame. The cops didn't come looking for me. Instead, they kept Becca and sent Alex on his way. Becca was on her period, bleeding all over Alex's car (which he didn't mind, because he's a pig, like me), and she threw her crack pipe into his car.
We agreed that I would pay Becca the 40 next time I see her. Then Alex upped it to 50, due to him having used her services for 40 or 50 minutes. A few weeks ago, he tried backing out of paying, stating that since she threw her crack pipe into his car, she doesn't deserve to get paid. I argued back that the time to consider such a thing is immediately after the date. I also pointed out that we don't know if she would have taken the blame for the pipe or not. I am guessing that almost all hookers would let the John take the blame, but I don't think any hooker deserves to be condemned for such a crime when we don't know if she would have committed that crime. So, I made him cough up the 50, which I will pay to Becca if I ever see her again. Put the word out! I'm ready to pay her her money!
In October, Alex went on a solo trip. When he does solo trips, he has me on speaker phone, and I advise him on any of the girls who he pulls up to, who I know. He pulled up to Sydney on Greenfield, and I told him that she's honest, so he picked her up. 30 for suck-and-fuck, and he shot in her pussy. Alex doesn't use condoms, just like me. Alex performs mouth checks, just like me.
In our early November trip to Milwaukee, I passed Erika of The Holy Trinity off to him right after I squirted in her pig mouth. He made her swish around mouth wash, then they did suck and fuck for 60. He didn't come with her either. Instead, he jacked off afterward, and when he was ready to shoot, he had her put her mouth on his dick head, and he shot his bile into her face hole. A fitting purpose for her existence.
He went on a solo trip to Milwaukee later in November and picked up one Summer on Greenfield. I don't know Summer, but he took his chances. He said she's a white or slightly off-white slore with large breasts. I can't remember if it was 25 or 30 he paid her for a blow job. He said it was enjoyable, but he didn't come.
Then, he came into town with me, in my car, during my most recent trip, which was in the second half of December. On our first day in town, he did his activities. We picked up Sydney on Lincoln. Suck and fuck for 60, and he came in her pussy. He regretted afterward offering her 60, as he conjectured that she probably would have agreed to do it for 40. But he had a great time with Syd both times he had her. Later that night, he did suck-and-fuck with Chella for 50. He did not come.









Reply With Quote





