Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 138 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 188 238 638 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 16679
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14624

    No Brooklyn?

    Quote Originally Posted by WiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Set up an appointment with this one today- Kelli. After going up to her place I had to pull out the old "oops, forgot the donation in the car" trick. Place was a mess, teeth rotten / missing (didn't get close enough to see), roommate was there and it smelled. Don't waste your time, gents. Not having too much luck lately.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...i/403288641397
    Is Brooklyn not around? She's a solid provider, is she not slinging at this time?

  2. #14623

    Don't waste your time

    Set up an appointment with this one today- Kelli. After going up to her place I had to pull out the old "oops, forgot the donation in the car" trick. Place was a mess, teeth rotten / missing (didn't get close enough to see), roommate was there and it smelled. Don't waste your time, gents. Not having too much luck lately.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...i/403288641397

  3. #14622

    Tryst

    Quote Originally Posted by PercyShelley  [View Original Post]
    I went to see KayKay last week at her ghetto apartment. I was greeted by a large woman with fat belly exposed and a giant head. I said I couldn't do it and turned away and left. She looks thick in the photos but much bigger in person. Definitely well over 200 lbs.

    To me skip the games is just gross. Tryst hasn't had any attractive talent lately. Eros is practically dead. Makes me long for 15 years ago when Craigslist had attractive women and Madison from Geisha hadn't porked out. In our current climate I think all the hotties get their cash doing online photos and vids. I've always felt I made good money, but the fees an attractive Tryst girl gets in a real city are beyond my means.
    I really don't understand how the photo / video sharing girls make money. What can anyone get from them that you can't get for free using a Google search?

    Thanks though for the hilarious (and no doubt accurate) description of "Kayla". Giant head? Hydrocephalic perhaps?

    Yeah, STG is mostly subhuman vermin. Slithering masses of lesion-covered, malodorous rotting flesh who won't even bother pulling the syringe out of their arms or the pipe out of their mouth (much less bathing) if you make the mistake of visiting them.

    I've had a couple of meetings off Tryst that were reasonably priced (300 per hour or so), professional enough, and decent-looking, but that was from one or two years ago. Now it seems their going rate for any semblance of quality is 600-700 or sometimes over a thousand (that on top of asking for photo identification or deposits). Meanwhile, on Tryst, 3 or even 4 or 500 you get STG transplants (see paragraph above), skanky shriveled women over 50, lard blobs, trannies in the "female" section, etc. Some of these even want six or seven. I really can't understand what's wrong with this city.

  4. #14621

    Keisha

    I have seen Keisha a couple times. She looks pretty much like her pictures. She wears a wig, closely shaved head otherwise, so the hair may differ quite a bit. She's got a bit of a belly on her, but it's not so big that it's off-putting. I don't think she does any kissing or BBBJ, so if that's what you're looking for, look elsewhere. She has a good personality, makes reasonable conversation, and is generally pleasant to be around. Her incall location is an apartment that feels safe. I'll probably repeat when I'm looking for that particular fix again. If she had a more open menu, I'd probably see her more.

    Quote Originally Posted by Madtown11  [View Original Post]
    KayKay.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...t/963411743838

    Keisha.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...p/472904164934

    I'm intrigued by both of these ads, though both post relentlessly.

    Just wondering if anyone knows if they are legit. Private messages are fine.

  5. #14620
    Quote Originally Posted by DIrie999  [View Original Post]
    Looks like the same girl advertising dom / fetish services. Watch your step there Sparky.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...y/332544477487
    Read in one of the posting a while back, she has a boyfriend who tries to rob you when you show up. It's only what I read. I'd like to try her, but that was a no go for me. Be safe.

  6. #14619
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone tell me who this is or if she is worth seeing? She's been posting for a long time, and the pics and rates look okay, but she doesn't give a name, making it hard to find info. My hunch is that anybody who posts that often on STG is a bad bet, but you never know. Appreciate any insights, either here or via DM.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...h/396800844872
    Looks like the same girl advertising dom / fetish services. Watch your step there Sparky.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...y/332544477487

  7. #14618
    I went to see KayKay last week at her ghetto apartment. I was greeted by a large woman with fat belly exposed and a giant head. I said I couldn't do it and turned away and left. She looks thick in the photos but much bigger in person. Definitely well over 200 lbs.

    To me skip the games is just gross. Tryst hasn't had any attractive talent lately. Eros is practically dead. Makes me long for 15 years ago when Craigslist had attractive women and Madison from Geisha hadn't porked out. In our current climate I think all the hotties get their cash doing online photos and vids. I've always felt I made good money, but the fees an attractive Tryst girl gets in a real city are beyond my means.

    Quote Originally Posted by Madtown11  [View Original Post]
    KayKay.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...t/963411743838

    Keisha.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...p/472904164934

    I'm intrigued by both of these ads, though both post relentlessly.

    Just wondering if anyone knows if they are legit. Private messages are fine.

  8. #14617

    Middleton Provider / Courtney?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone tell me who this is or if she is worth seeing? She's been posting for a long time, and the pics and rates look okay, but she doesn't give a name, making it hard to find info. My hunch is that anybody who posts that often on STG is a bad bet, but you never know. Appreciate any insights, either here or via DM.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...h/396800844872
    If one searches the forum for "Middleton Provider", there is a post titled "Middleton Provider" with the same STG URL as given here: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...oday/39207734. I think this person may also have gone by "Courtney" at some point, based on the eroticmonkey page: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/courtney...madison-989234

    No personal experience, but reviews here seem to be mixed / bad.

  9. #14616

    Who is this?

    Can anyone tell me who this is or if she is worth seeing? She's been posting for a long time, and the pics and rates look okay, but she doesn't give a name, making it hard to find info. My hunch is that anybody who posts that often on STG is a bad bet, but you never know. Appreciate any insights, either here or via DM.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...h/396800844872

  10. #14615

    Forward info

    Quote Originally Posted by Crisler  [View Original Post]
    What's the name of the Asian MILF who had an incall over by Hyvee on the east side?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-81e8e31df400

    I saw her once, but I don't remember her name. Ah, found it: Shayla.
    Love Asian milfs LOL if anyone could forward number and deets. TIA.

  11. #14614
    Keisha has either stood me up or been unreachable. Supposedly she's great if you can see her, but I'm done trying.

    Quote Originally Posted by Madtown11  [View Original Post]
    KayKay.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...t/963411743838

    Keisha.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...p/472904164934

    I'm intrigued by both of these ads, though both post relentlessly.

    Just wondering if anyone knows if they are legit. Private messages are fine.

  12. #14613
    KayKay.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...t/963411743838

    Keisha.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...p/472904164934

    I'm intrigued by both of these ads, though both post relentlessly.

    Just wondering if anyone knows if they are legit. Private messages are fine.

  13. #14612
    Racist douchebag put me on your ignore list


    Posts: 161

    No Info

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveBoydodo  [View Original Post]
    Service seems desirable. But how are the age / look / hygiene? None wants to fuck a toothless granny bareback!!
    He does not share info.

  14. #14611

    Dream girl

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/596338364664

    Has any one ever had a dream with her before?

  15. #14610

    Given history

    Quote Originally Posted by ClayBillClay  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the Intel. But can you describe her looks? Is she petite? Pics accurate? Guess on age? Thanks if you can help out. Some guys don't care and just want to see a hot girl give it up, even if it's just a load drop.
    My guess is, the answer to your question is somewhere between Godzilla, King Kong, and jabba the hut.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape