Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22786

    Sunflower. Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by KrawDawg  [View Original Post]
    So I personally enjoy a good massage to begin with, prior to any extras. I got spoiled out in the SF Bay Area with some really good AAmps. Any place that starts with a good massage? Back in the day Emperor, Sunny and Star massage all gave a really good massage first, seems I have been getting unlucky with some meh or less massage and shorted time of late.

    Thanks.
    If Coco is still at Sunflower on Madison, and I have seen a few recent mentions of her, I would highly recommend her massage and her finish.

  2. #22785

    Latest indy visit

    Bk in indy last week. Decided to go to Sun in beech grove but sign on door said construction halted due to lack of permit. Time was short so bk to queen farther south. Older lady I thought was mamasan at first but she came bk for massage. Pretty decent not a lot of tease. Once I grabbed her thigh she came about. Tease began and even though I had already decided against options other than standard HE, she offered CBJ. My history with CBJ is that a girl can suck the wand til the cows come home without success (suckcess?) but she actually popped me in about 3 minutes. Veteran skills I guess. Anxious to try Essential for next visit when time is not an issue.

    D.

  3. #22784

    Opinion

    So I personally enjoy a good massage to begin with, prior to any extras. I got spoiled out in the SF Bay Area with some really good AAmps. Any place that starts with a good massage? Back in the day Emperor, Sunny and Star massage all gave a really good massage first, seems I have been getting unlucky with some meh or less massage and shorted time of late.

    Thanks.

  4. #22783

    Change of times

    Quote Originally Posted by Indyjc01  [View Original Post]
    Nope. Google map shows it 0. 2 miles east of Smile on north side of Rockville. If you drive past the Palindrome you've gone too far.

    Google "Dream spa, Rockville Road, Indianapolis, IN" and you'll even see pictures.
    Funny, that used to be my accountants building years ago.

  5. #22782
    Quote Originally Posted by Indyjc01  [View Original Post]
    Nope. Google map shows it 0. 2 miles east of Smile on north side of Rockville. If you drive past the Palindrome you've gone too far.

    Google "Dream spa, Rockville Road, Indianapolis, IN" and you'll even see pictures.
    Also for this location of Dream Spa, it looks like a mini house that you will see right off of the road. It is not located in a shopping center type of place like a lot of them. Like previously said before, it is very non discreet in general, let alone during the daytime. You will park in a driveway with very little room or anything so if you are worried about discreet parking then you may want to find somewhere else. Still a great time, but like said here, if you google and see the pictures, you will see that it's more of a house than a shop style location.

  6. #22781

    Greenwood

    There is some really good talent on the north side of greenwood. Well worth the drive.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jagill  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ventured to Sunshine Gold in Franklin recently? I tried them out last year but was not impressed w the talent so left. There aren't many options south of Greenwood so would be interested if any insight to share.

  7. #22780

    Downtown area

    Hey Everyone, Was there a woman working in Downtown area giving massage and HE? There was talk about her awhile back working off Market St. Somewhere maybe? Was wondering if anyone has been to her in awhile. I was interested in taking a looksy. Thanks!

  8. #22779

    Sunshine Franklin

    Anyone ventured to Sunshine Gold in Franklin recently? I tried them out last year but was not impressed w the talent so left. There aren't many options south of Greenwood so would be interested if any insight to share.

  9. #22778

    Re: Dream Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierGrad  [View Original Post]
    I have not noticed Dream Spa. Is it in same buildings as Smile?
    Nope. Google map shows it 0. 2 miles east of Smile on north side of Rockville. If you drive past the Palindrome you've gone too far.

    Google "Dream spa, Rockville Road, Indianapolis, IN" and you'll even see pictures.

  10. #22777

    Re: Angel Spa on Rockville Rd. - Rockville Health Spa AKA "Pailirome"

    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierGrad  [View Original Post]
    54xx Rockville Rd.
    That has to be the Rockville Health Spa AKA the "Palindrome".

    https://health-spa6.webnode.page/

  11. #22776
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjax24  [View Original Post]
    If you don't mind, what was the cost for full service? Visiting this weekend and might stop in.

    Also, any recommendations on other places that have the lineup vs just getting a random?
    2. 00 all in is the standard with 60 going to house. Most places don't have a line up but sweets has a couch they all hang out on. I usually just walk in and ask if I can see the other girl and when I don't like either I say the girl I saw last time isn't here and leave.

  12. #22775
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1174

    Dream

    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierGrad  [View Original Post]
    I have not noticed Dream Spa. Is it in same buildings as Smile?
    Where you turn off Rockville Road to go back to Smile, Dream Spa is in a house on the NE corner of that intersection.

  13. #22774

    Prostate

    Wanted to see if I can get a recommendation on who gives the best prostate massage in Indianapolis? Amy at peony has been a go to but her menu is limited.

  14. #22773

    Lineups

    If you don't mind, what was the cost for full service? Visiting this weekend and might stop in.

    Also, any recommendations on other places that have the lineup vs just getting a random?

    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    I have a soft spot for Sweet so I went there to see the line up. I also went late around 9 so most other places were closed. I pulled up to Lavender at 9 and they turned off their light. Line up was pretty bad at sweet. A bunch of old ladies. If they charged 100 I would say it is a good deal. I went with the only decent looking one that was Lucy. She is short thicc with glasses. She has more of a latina body shape. She does have a nice plump ass for an Asian girl. She also has hips but is hourglass shaped.

    Massage was ok. Not really anything special but not bad. Full service was good. She was eager to please and took it in all positions well. I did everything safe and did not push for uncovered. I would repeat with Lucy. She had a hairy little Bush and tasted nice and clean with no odor. Looks like sweet needs new talent or at least a discount.

  15. #22772

    Lucy at Sweet

    I have a soft spot for Sweet so I went there to see the line up. I also went late around 9 so most other places were closed. I pulled up to Lavender at 9 and they turned off their light. Line up was pretty bad at sweet. A bunch of old ladies. If they charged 100 I would say it is a good deal. I went with the only decent looking one that was Lucy. She is short thicc with glasses. She has more of a latina body shape. She does have a nice plump ass for an Asian girl. She also has hips but is hourglass shaped.

    Massage was ok. Not really anything special but not bad. Full service was good. She was eager to please and took it in all positions well. I did everything safe and did not push for uncovered. I would repeat with Lucy. She had a hairy little Bush and tasted nice and clean with no odor. Looks like sweet needs new talent or at least a discount.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape