Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 16680
-
01-17-24 11:54 #14625Senior Member

Posts: 127She put up a couple ads last month but she doesn't appear to be advertising as much as she used to. I see she's still around so if you're looking to see her, just keep your eyes peeled. Hope that helps!
Originally Posted by HamFister
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-24 22:47 #14624Senior Member

Posts: 176No Brooklyn?
Is Brooklyn not around? She's a solid provider, is she not slinging at this time?
Originally Posted by WiDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-24 18:04 #14623Senior Member

Posts: 193Don't waste your time
Set up an appointment with this one today- Kelli. After going up to her place I had to pull out the old "oops, forgot the donation in the car" trick. Place was a mess, teeth rotten / missing (didn't get close enough to see), roommate was there and it smelled. Don't waste your time, gents. Not having too much luck lately.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...i/403288641397
-
01-16-24 00:56 #14622Senior Member

Posts: 338Tryst
I really don't understand how the photo / video sharing girls make money. What can anyone get from them that you can't get for free using a Google search?
Originally Posted by PercyShelley
[View Original Post]
Thanks though for the hilarious (and no doubt accurate) description of "Kayla". Giant head? Hydrocephalic perhaps?
Yeah, STG is mostly subhuman vermin. Slithering masses of lesion-covered, malodorous rotting flesh who won't even bother pulling the syringe out of their arms or the pipe out of their mouth (much less bathing) if you make the mistake of visiting them.
I've had a couple of meetings off Tryst that were reasonably priced (300 per hour or so), professional enough, and decent-looking, but that was from one or two years ago. Now it seems their going rate for any semblance of quality is 600-700 or sometimes over a thousand (that on top of asking for photo identification or deposits). Meanwhile, on Tryst, 3 or even 4 or 500 you get STG transplants (see paragraph above), skanky shriveled women over 50, lard blobs, trannies in the "female" section, etc. Some of these even want six or seven. I really can't understand what's wrong with this city.
-
01-16-24 00:09 #14621Senior Member

Posts: 48Keisha
I have seen Keisha a couple times. She looks pretty much like her pictures. She wears a wig, closely shaved head otherwise, so the hair may differ quite a bit. She's got a bit of a belly on her, but it's not so big that it's off-putting. I don't think she does any kissing or BBBJ, so if that's what you're looking for, look elsewhere. She has a good personality, makes reasonable conversation, and is generally pleasant to be around. Her incall location is an apartment that feels safe. I'll probably repeat when I'm looking for that particular fix again. If she had a more open menu, I'd probably see her more.
Originally Posted by Madtown11
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-24 23:03 #14620Senior Member

Posts: 106Read in one of the posting a while back, she has a boyfriend who tries to rob you when you show up. It's only what I read. I'd like to try her, but that was a no go for me. Be safe.
Originally Posted by DIrie999
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-24 13:24 #14619Senior Member

Posts: 263Looks like the same girl advertising dom / fetish services. Watch your step there Sparky.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...y/332544477487
-
01-15-24 12:53 #14618Regular Member

Posts: 25I went to see KayKay last week at her ghetto apartment. I was greeted by a large woman with fat belly exposed and a giant head. I said I couldn't do it and turned away and left. She looks thick in the photos but much bigger in person. Definitely well over 200 lbs.
To me skip the games is just gross. Tryst hasn't had any attractive talent lately. Eros is practically dead. Makes me long for 15 years ago when Craigslist had attractive women and Madison from Geisha hadn't porked out. In our current climate I think all the hotties get their cash doing online photos and vids. I've always felt I made good money, but the fees an attractive Tryst girl gets in a real city are beyond my means.
Originally Posted by Madtown11
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-24 11:00 #14617Regular Member

Posts: 22Middleton Provider / Courtney?
If one searches the forum for "Middleton Provider", there is a post titled "Middleton Provider" with the same STG URL as given here: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...oday/39207734. I think this person may also have gone by "Courtney" at some point, based on the eroticmonkey page: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/courtney...madison-989234
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
No personal experience, but reviews here seem to be mixed / bad.
-
01-15-24 10:18 #14616Senior Member

Posts: 1152Who is this?
Can anyone tell me who this is or if she is worth seeing? She's been posting for a long time, and the pics and rates look okay, but she doesn't give a name, making it hard to find info. My hunch is that anybody who posts that often on STG is a bad bet, but you never know. Appreciate any insights, either here or via DM.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...h/396800844872
-
01-14-24 21:23 #14615Senior Member

Posts: 321Forward info
Love Asian milfs LOL if anyone could forward number and deets. TIA.
Originally Posted by Crisler
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-24 19:33 #14614Senior Member

Posts: 233Keisha has either stood me up or been unreachable. Supposedly she's great if you can see her, but I'm done trying.
Originally Posted by Madtown11
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-24 23:04 #14613Senior Member

Posts: 64KayKay.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...t/963411743838
Keisha.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...p/472904164934
I'm intrigued by both of these ads, though both post relentlessly.
Just wondering if anyone knows if they are legit. Private messages are fine.
-
01-11-24 08:49 #14612Racist douchebag put me on your ignore list

Posts: 161No Info
He does not share info.
Originally Posted by LoveBoydodo
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-24 04:42 #14611Regular Member

Posts: 7Dream girl
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/596338364664
Has any one ever had a dream with her before?











Reply With Quote





