Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,096 to 4,110 of 43548
-
01-16-24 09:35 #39453Senior Member

Posts: 1734Several in Worcester. Got to know where to look.
Originally Posted by Katokay
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-24 09:13 #39452Senior Member

Posts: 742Massage palces and paying
I don't visit massage places all that much but do on occasion.
I have a hard line about what I want to pay for things.
There has been more than a few times where we are talking about things and they say a number, I give my number and they repeat the same number.
I say no and if it is for more than HJ they try to drop it down to a HJ and I saw I am good.
They usually say good, you don't want anything? I saw I am good now, thank you.
So, they just lost everything with their attitude towards me, most of them act like I owe them something or I am going to pay whatever number they say.
I have dealt with them in shock I don't want anything, have them get angry and yell at me, the gamut has been run but I hold my line not my problem they don't like it.
Have to be willing to walk away when negotiating plain and simple. Have your price and that is it.
I could care less if they are happy with me or not.
-
01-16-24 09:03 #39451Senior Member

Posts: 386Sherlock
$ 160 BBFS? Due tell.
Originally Posted by LustyB
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-24 06:49 #39450Senior Member

Posts: 3853Nah. That place will rob you for every penny you have. Maximum impact. Never been there. But that's what all the guys are saying. Just that knowledge keeps me away. Don't need to be curious about it. I get it that the girls are hot and the cost is more. But they have to be reasonable that it's an AMP and not a strip club. And the car sales bickering will absolutely turn me away. Some guys love it. But I fucking hate that shit.
Originally Posted by UnnaturalFox
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-24 06:40 #39449Senior Member

Posts: 153Tranquility
Nice spot on Wash. In Wey. On busy rt. 18. Asked for and was seen by Lucy, tiny petite little girl, maybe 5' and 100 lbs soaking wet. Was taken to upstairs back room, very clean and spacious, two tables, gives a pretty decent medium strong massage, flipped at about 30 minutes, discussed what I wanted, only basic services, full nude, full access with no penetration, data with her on top, basic HJ. Killer tight little body, very nice nice soft B's. Great visit, will repeat. I'm in the area a lot and have seen that this place I'd getting very busy, sometimes 3 or 4 cars parked out front at the same time. Best call ahead fro appt.
-
01-16-24 01:18 #39448Senior Member

Posts: 1247The house fee is now 70 pretty much everywhere. 40 dollar handjobs are from 10 years ago.
Originally Posted by LustyB
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-24 23:23 #39447Senior Member

Posts: 306Tips
Brother, it's like buying a car. Do you think everyone gets the same car at the same price. I have left a dealership if I don't like the price and an AMP should be no different.
Originally Posted by UnnaturalFox
[View Original Post]
Although there are some who will pay top dollar because they like what they see.
-
01-15-24 23:21 #39446Senior Member

Posts: 68Useless
Johnson ma man, that guy is straight up wasting our time. He's had a million chances to show his side, write a review, or even just link us to someone else's. But nope. No point banging our heads against this wall anymore. Let's ditch the dead air and get back to sharing some juicy info, yeah?
Originally Posted by Johnson686
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-24 23:07 #39445Senior Member

Posts: 68Eastern
When I say, I'll pay, I mean, I'll pay and not dash for the window. I went to Eastern only once. All the girls were hot. But she was determined to settle the finance beforehand and squeeze out every dollar. I haven't gone back. I just wanted to know if anything has changed since.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-24 20:46 #39444Senior Member

Posts: 1734The massage anymore shit mostly.
Originally Posted by Johnson686
[View Original Post]
Take that $150 and find a decent STG girl and fuck her for a half hour. AMPs lately have been junk unless you go to a FS place. Plus the ladies get a small cut of the massage too.
-
01-15-24 19:41 #39443Senior Member

Posts: 33Sick of the same old
My new years resolution? New talent this year. I'm sick of the same old providers; the Tiffany, the Summer, the Ling, the CoCo, the YUYU. I need fresh.
Anyone else feel the same??
-
01-15-24 19:28 #39442Senior Member

Posts: 72Newtonville
The Younger one is Sunny (at least that is how I knew her at Healthy Body Work).
Originally Posted by UnnaturalFox
[View Original Post]
She also has a good elbow technique and a great tongue once she knows you.
-
01-15-24 19:06 #39441Senior Member

Posts: 531This is wrong thinking. You're getting 2 separate things, a massage and HJ, so you're paying for 2 separate things. Why else would you go to an AMP? I enjoy the massage and then I enjoy the ending.
Originally Posted by LustyB
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-24 18:45 #39440Senior Member

Posts: 141Agree
I totally agree with you on this. This is a huge pet peeve for me. They think americans are all rich and make tons of money. It bugs the crap out of me. It's tax free money and for how long hhr for FS the word on the street is that most guys last between 5-15 minutes that's pretty good jing for a minimum of $140, even if it's just $40 to $60 that's pretty good for no taxes. I don't feel sorry for these chix.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
I understand they probably have to deal with some A-holes but I bet most guys are respectful.
-
01-15-24 17:30 #39439Senior Member

Posts: 3853I don't get it. There are plenty of information on here about this joint and most say that they haggle for the top price. And, when you say that you'll pay, do you mean that you're willing to fork over 100 dollars for a simple HJ? Or, 150 for a HJ with touching? There was once a standard for this shit. 40/60 for the HHR / HR is common for an AMP's massage service. 20-40 for a simple HJ. 40-60 if you want to touch, some will even lift their top and let you touch. When you're talking 80 and up is BJ, FS or whatever else your heart desires.
Originally Posted by UnnaturalFox
[View Original Post]
Some pay more than the standard. It's your money and I remember a Monger here would brag about overpaying because they think is funny. But that is ruining it for everyone else. Sorry, I don't make massive amount of money and definitely don't have a treasure chest of Fun Cash to pull from. But when you're tipping someone 80+ for a HJ, that Ho is going to expect that from everyone else. I've visited new places and a small few would give me a dirty look when I say 40 for a simple HJ. They would come back and say 80 and I would start getting dressed. Hell, some of you would pay for a self-service HJ. WTF.
I don't know what you're paying. But don't be "suckered" as you were to put it by not "paying" for what they are requesting. I remember there was a good argument on how much to tip in this thread and it's good to restart that.
The most recent shit was K from Leominster (for those that know her), would start asking for 150. That pig isn't more than 60 and again, some generous Monger either thought it was funny or felt sorry for K and started a trend.












Reply With Quote




