Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39434

    Dboy Reporting For Duty

    Alright so a fellow monger here shared a gem so here's a review. I took a visit to Tranquility in Weymouth and saw Kiki. Young pretty gal with a nice tight body. She proceeds to give me a medium massage which was great. On the flip she asks for tip. She asked for $100 fully nude plus I paid $40 for the half. She gets fully nude and starts touching my body. She then lays on the table curled up next to me with her leg around me and starts stroking junior. During the whole time I'm feeling her up and sucking on them titties. I was told they we D cup bombs but they weren't. Solid nice C cups. A little disappointed because I like DD cups or bigger but she was a good time. On the finish she stands on the table with her ass on my leg facing me. I'm spreading her ass open spanking her while she's stroking me then I explode. Great release. Total $140 had a fun time but still looking for those DD cup or bigger bombs if you know of any. Thanks. Take care. Dboy.

  2. #39433

    Quincy Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBao  [View Original Post]
    They rotate around from Quincy and Waltham. I believe you'll get standard with tons of negotiation. No other actions on the menu as far as I'd remember. If anyone had better, please entertain me. Thanks.
    What is a good place in Quincy these days. Used to be a few, action seems to have moved to Weymouth.

  3. #39432
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247

    Sometimes they return

    If you liked Coco at 558, you may see her now — she is back. The personnel at this place was rotating fast lately. The big breasted Tina stayed a week and unfortunately was gone. That's too bad as she was barebacking on a first visit. Andy / Annie, who was her partner at the shop, stayed a bit longer but is gone as well. Who knows how long Coco is going to stay. She ate well while away — now has a small belly. But it looks cute on her. Still hard "no" to fucking but will suck you bare. Wants 200 for this (on top of the house fee). It's their BBBJ price now, I guess, since Emma established it.

    Coco mentioned (through the translator) that 2 new girls will be arriving soon.

  4. #39431
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    It was so dead today. I wanted to see Marie. She said not working. Nice to make your own hours you Ho. Leeza was booked solid. When has she ever been booked solid? WTF. The Feisty Italian either blocked my number or keeps her phone off. I refuse to see K. Decided to go to QQ.

    Parked and this new girl I never met opened the door. Younger, chubby and looked like a b*tch. Went inside and straight to the bathroom because I had to piss. Heard screaming and yelling. Most likely arguing on whose turn it was. Then I heard door slamming. WTF.

    Got Angela. Seen her before once and haven't seen her again. Apparently they have another place on Cambridge St in Worcester. Not from the area so I can't comment. BBFS, no CIP. Her pussy smelled awful. Massage was very good. Almost fell asleep. YoYo wasn't there or was with a client.

    Overall, decent visit. Nothing exciting. I think this place is getting old for me.
    I didn't know Angela was rotating.

  5. #39430
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  6. #39429

    Eastern YMMV

    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop8891  [View Original Post]
    Head to Eastern there is a new girl there that is absolutely beautiful.

    You will be happy there.
    They rotate around from Quincy and Waltham. I believe you'll get standard with tons of negotiation. No other actions on the menu as far as I'd remember. If anyone had better, please entertain me. Thanks.

  7. #39428
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  8. #39427
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  9. #39426

    Hong

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke9015  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to check if anyone knew of any places that offer a good PM?

    Obviously, 7 XX Moody is famous for Linda and Summer, and their amazing services. Wondering if people had any other good spots, they would recommend?
    I know it's nowhere near Boston, but I recommend seeking out mama Hong in Wareham.

    If you do, be warned that she'll cheat you on time if she is busy. So, I recommend starting with 30 minutes the first time. But, she has great massage skills along with the skill you seek.

  10. #39425

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    $70 to the house makes it $150. You have to factor in the total.
    Care to contribute a review of an AMP that's offering the same services for less?

  11. #39424

    Drama at QQ

    It was so dead today. I wanted to see Marie. She said not working. Nice to make your own hours you Ho. Leeza was booked solid. When has she ever been booked solid? WTF. The Feisty Italian either blocked my number or keeps her phone off. I refuse to see K. Decided to go to QQ.

    Parked and this new girl I never met opened the door. Younger, chubby and looked like a b*tch. Went inside and straight to the bathroom because I had to piss. Heard screaming and yelling. Most likely arguing on whose turn it was. Then I heard door slamming. WTF.

    Got Angela. Seen her before once and haven't seen her again. Apparently they have another place on Cambridge St in Worcester. Not from the area so I can't comment. BBFS, no CIP. Her pussy smelled awful. Massage was very good. Almost fell asleep. YoYo wasn't there or was with a client.

    Overall, decent visit. Nothing exciting. I think this place is getting old for me.

  12. #39423

    Wake Albion

    Went for a visit. New staff since my last trip up a few months ago. Drew Cindy or Lucky and went for a half hour at 5. Massage was good, soft touch was outstanding. Flipped and went for a CBJ at 1.

    Finished with a foot massage. Nice time overall but nothing memorable.

  13. #39422

    Parlors offering PM?

    Just wanted to check if anyone knew of any places that offer a good PM?

    Obviously, 7 XX Moody is famous for Linda and Summer, and their amazing services. Wondering if people had any other good spots, they would recommend?

  14. #39421

    $150

    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    $70 to the house makes it $150. You have to factor in the total.
    The $70 is gone, OP said she gave an amazing massage.

    I've had absolutely terrible massages but was still expected to pay for it. The $70 is for massage and they $80 is hand release. If there was no HJ you still have to pay.

  15. #39420
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsxddct6  [View Original Post]
    I tried to stop by early but got nervous since it's in such a public high traffic place and decided to check out San San in Everett. Saw a granny and walked out. Went to grab a buffet lunch down the street instead. I was still getting messages from 60X and decided what the hell and went there after lunch.

    Small rooms, clean, no mirrors facing the massage tables though.

    There I met Chi Chi from China. I want to say late 30's and a little on the thicker side but still a great provider. Massage was good and thorough. Plenty of roaming allowed. On the flip decided on FS with BBBJ. Started with some TT sucking, then an excellent BBBJ with some ball gargling. Then it was more BBBJ but in 69. Covered CG, Mish, and then doggy. Very intimate feel but no kissing. I don't like providers who make it all business-like and she didn't disappoint. I asked her for some more of that great BBBJ to finish which she obliged but said no CIM. She said to tell her when I'm about to finish. After another great round of BBBJ I said I'm ready and she held her held there with her mouth wide open. Confused yet happy I shot a large load in there. She didn't seem to mind. Overall, glad I came.
    Parlor newbie here sounds good.

    60 X? Couldn't find it in Rub.

    Anybody point me in the right direction.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape