Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 59 of 309 FirstFirst ... 9 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 109 159 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 885 of 4631
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3761
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvDechub  [View Original Post]
    Yeah that's splitting a little fine for my taste too. Disappointing. Till I can come across someone comparable as far as location I guess she'll have to work.
    Question. In one of her pictures she has a great smile showing plenty of hood teeth but the second one closed mouth smile look like she may have problems with her teeth.

    Could you share your experience with her does she still have the beautiful smile of us it a older picture.

  2. #3760
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFag  [View Original Post]
    Says she is strictly outcall.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tampa...-/727991882290 Probably the prettiest.

    Girl on list crawler I've never tried has anyone.
    Pictures are 10 years old. She is very very "thick".

  3. #3759

    Happy Birthday

    Quote Originally Posted by OldFag  [View Original Post]
    Should I go get some pussy from Ivy.

    Try out the strip clubs for the first.

    Time.

    Go eat the big titty Asian massage therapist pussy and eat the loose box.
    Maybe get the pussy first from Ivy. Then strip joint afterwards so you are not committed to get anything, you just get your feet wet. Then fine dining and a relaxing massage. What wine goes with Asian pussy?

  4. #3758

    Has anybody seen Lexi??

    Says she is strictly outcall.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tampa...-/727991882290 Probably the prettiest.

    Girl on list crawler I've never tried has anyone.

  5. #3757

    Tomorrow is my birthday

    Should I go get some pussy from Ivy.

    Try out the strip clubs for the first.

    Time.

    Go eat the big titty Asian massage therapist pussy and eat the loose box.

  6. #3756

    No, you're right

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    She is a cute girl located in inverness car date an out call. Contacted her an said I would be in the area.

    She gave me the $140 BBBJ $225 Qv FS I ask about Daty she said that was a upcharge I will pass.

    When I am told a price for FS don't expect upchaarge for DATY. Maybe its me.
    Yeah that's splitting a little fine for my taste too. Disappointing. Till I can come across someone comparable as far as location I guess she'll have to work.

  7. #3755
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvDechub  [View Original Post]
    First post since the old. Info days LOL! Dreamed of Kimmie Kat. Responsive and accommodating. Went for BBBJ for 140 (I know) cause I'm transportationally challenged atm. She actually arrived within the given window, which is rare. Didn't feel in the least rushed. She's cute af and spinner-sized to boot. She swallowed my soul, gentlemen. I will be repeating. Reliable in-town (Inv) providers are like hen's teeth from what I've been able to gather. If I'm wrong please pm, its hard out here when you can't jump in a ride.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...-/523665865952
    She is a cute girl located in inverness car date an out call. Contacted her an said I would be in the area.

    She gave me the $140 BBBJ $225 Qv FS I ask about Daty she said that was a upcharge I will pass.

    When I am told a price for FS don't expect upchaarge for DATY. Maybe its me.

  8. #3754

    Been with her parents.

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyGamer79  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately she has not posted since the end of last month. I tried texting anyways a little over an hour ago and have not gotten a response.
    I tried to go there at 1 pm today.

  9. #3753

    TOFTT with Kimmie Kat

    First post since the old. Info days LOL! Dreamed of Kimmie Kat. Responsive and accommodating. Went for BBBJ for 140 (I know) cause I'm transportationally challenged atm. She actually arrived within the given window, which is rare. Didn't feel in the least rushed. She's cute af and spinner-sized to boot. She swallowed my soul, gentlemen. I will be repeating. Reliable in-town (Inv) providers are like hen's teeth from what I've been able to gather. If I'm wrong please pm, its hard out here when you can't jump in a ride.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...-/523665865952

  10. #3752

    Trisha

    Unfortunately she has not posted since the end of last month. I tried texting anyways a little over an hour ago and have not gotten a response.

  11. #3751

    Trisha

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyGamer79  [View Original Post]
    I just had Trisha recommended to me for a massage and FS. Anyone else have experience with her? Just wanting a few opinions befe making contact.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/162806766
    A-1 provider with lots of great reviews. She is a real sweetheart and will take care of your every needs. Ask for a 3 way with Crystal. You will leave weak in the knees.

  12. #3750
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714

    Trisha great choice, can't go wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyGamer79  [View Original Post]
    I just had Trisha recommended to me for a massage and FS. Anyone else have experience with her? Just wanting a few opinions befe making contact.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/162806766
    Go get it, you will enjoy it, she is awesome and makes you very comfortable.

  13. #3749

    Trisha

    I just had Trisha recommended to me for a massage and FS. Anyone else have experience with her? Just wanting a few opinions befe making contact.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/162806766

  14. #3748

    Delete if not allowed

    What sites does everyone use.

  15. #3747
    Quote Originally Posted by GoatBilly99  [View Original Post]
    I've lived up in her stomping grounds for 10 yrs. Always had my eye on her too. I always go beyond due diligence, in fact you would say I am hypervigilant LOL. And in perusing years of board posts in the passcode Hernando area I can tell you, sordid history when dealing with fellow mongers I know, up to and including robbery with literal weapons, pimps thugs and involving police. It's a shame because she is hot. Hope that helps. Stay Frosty. The Goat.
    Thanks to those that answered. I guess I'll pass. Long trek up there, and the rewards might not be as good.

    Thanks and be safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape