Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 4,636 to 4,650 of 33201
-
01-15-24 13:14 #28566Senior Member

Posts: 50Bobbi / Lilbit
Saw Bobbi / Lilbit while in town for work. She is staying in an ok hotel in Sharonville. She is asking $ for QV and $. 4 for HHR.
I got to the hotel and had to wait 15 minutes. When I went to her room, she opened the door in a sport bra and shorts. It is her in the pics although her face is a little filtered since she is probably in her late 40's. We started chatting and opted for the HHR. She is very friendly and down to earth type girl. We got right to business after undressing and small talk. She does have a good body for someone her age. Great tits and fairly in shape body.
Went right into a BBBJ that was ok, not the best or worst one I have every gotten. Cover on then we went mish but on the edge of the bed with her legs on my shoulders for awhile. Then to K9 until I popped. I was in an out in 15 minutes, should of gone for the QV.
All together was an ok experience, worth the price paid but definitely go for the QV.
https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/352-661-9733
-
01-15-24 10:46 #28565Senior Member

Posts: 153Sexy redd. May be
Had chance to check out where she is same as picture and nice BBW. The communication was good and has decent hotel place in Blue ash area. The session started very nice and friendly so looking like going to be good time. Not clear on why but it kind of went south after sometime as she was not too keen hence finished to leave. Would have been very nice regular as I like this kind of girls but alas.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/163481561
-
01-15-24 10:42 #28564Senior Member

Posts: 153Similar experience Candy Kay
Had similar non personal stand off experience that was not enjoyable. Only good thing is that they look like picture but nothing worth out of it.
Originally Posted by AlphaTek1
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-24 10:35 #28563Regular Member

Posts: 239She response to me but maybe Carlisle pa
I'm hoping Carlisle oh.
Originally Posted by Kenal1
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-24 10:24 #28562Banned Member

Posts: 294The more I read it, the more
This reads like an LC / Babylon ad.
Originally Posted by Lzrdkng
[View Original Post]
She seems awfully familiar. But then again I think it's birthright every WTG has at least one of those Batman tattoos. In this case two.
-
01-15-24 10:14 #28561Banned Member

Posts: 5352No problem I should have read it slower the thought before I responded. Friends. Enjoy your cold weather it only in the 60's in Florida now. But better then 4 LOL.
Originally Posted by FatDaddy3750
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-24 09:34 #28560Senior Member

Posts: 1189Chelsea
Her ad is listed under Harrisburg, PA and a 223 area code. Did you mistakenly post your comments in the wrong city, or is she here in Cincinnati?
Originally Posted by Trevor5999
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-24 09:26 #28559Senior Member

Posts: 745Wetwet
She's very difficult to see. She has an account on here, you should be able to find a post from her within the last few months using the search function. Send her a message on here and she will eventually see it. If she's taking new clients she will respond and walk through the verification steps with you.
Originally Posted by GolfWithWine69
[View Original Post]
For what it's worth, she's one of my regulars and I try to see her every week. Between both of our schedules we succeed maybe every 7 or 8 weeks. She has another job and other obligations, she's not some tramp just sitting in a hotel waiting for your call. She's a nice lady and easy to talk to. She's not the hottest, youngest or best provider I've ever been with, but she's genuine and fun. She's pretty and has a great body for her age. Treat her well. Good luck.
Sounds like DR is getting more reliable. May be time to finally pull the trigger on her. I tried back when she was notoriously ghosting everyone except HB and I gave up after one miss.
-
01-15-24 09:10 #28558Regular Member

Posts: 239Jj
She has fair roses, seen several times cowgirl, sucked little titties, has a kissing session, BJ to get the wood hard, room clean, YMMV, will repeat.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/163401527
-
01-15-24 08:49 #28557Banned Member

Posts: 5352LilWetWet requires a couple referrals she is a great provider a well worth the effort to see her. PM sent.
Originally Posted by GolfWithWine69
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-24 01:40 #28556Regular Member

Posts: 6Good one
Chelsea is very nice and gives lots of great head. She grants most wishes. Unlike some others, she returns texts. Her rates are reasonable. She sucked a girl's pussy for me and let me watch from very close up. Then when the girl sucked her she sucked me off. TwiceI! It was fantastic. I highly recommend her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/harri...r/920098323483
-
01-15-24 01:25 #28555Senior Member

Posts: 48What was the damage? Been curious about her for a while.
Originally Posted by Potus2020
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-24 23:37 #28554Senior Member

Posts: 451Beware
Jane was reported to be cash-and-dashing about a year ago, so beware!
Originally Posted by AlphaTek1
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-24 21:41 #28553Senior Member

Posts: 48I believe these reports. I'm new to this forum but I found Rachel Divine through Hillbilly Bob's (& others) recommendations. Everything that was said with above her services was accurate. I'd love to check out lilwetwet but I'm not sure how to reach her. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-24 17:19 #28552Senior Member

Posts: 2645Next time you're in a situation where a provider offers to hide in the bathroom while you're being entertained by another, in the most gentlemanly way, tell her, "You don't need to do that. I'm fine with you in the room. You can watch, or not watch. ".
Originally Posted by AlphaTek1
[View Original Post]
I had one experience where that was exactly the situation. Somewhere during the session, I looked up, and the provider sharing the room who was watching TV, was now watching us playing with herself. We locked eyes, smiled, I I went back to fucking her friend.
I was getting a show of a woman didling herself to the show of me being the show. It was so meta.










Reply With Quote





