Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1727

    Wawa and Eva

    No TER is available for either of them. Any reviews or intel will be much appreciated!

  2. #1726

    SPP Verification

    I recall others having a hard time getting verified with SPP. If you are persistent in asking the booker about your verification status then you'll get an answer eventually. Good luck.

  3. #1725
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlee  [View Original Post]
    Any info on new girl Eva? No TER reviews but the pictures seem oddly familiar.
    Would love to know as well!

    Also would love to know info on Vicky as well.

  4. #1724

    LK. Eva

    Any info on new girl Eva? No TER reviews but the pictures seem oddly familiar.

  5. #1723

    SPP Verification Experience

    Hey guys, just to let you know, verifying with SPP is a pain in the ass of a process. I had to basically politely send numerous "can I get verified" messages over the course of weeks. But eventually got approved. So if you care enough, keep trying and you'll get in eventually. Or you'll get lucky on the first try. YMMV.

  6. #1722

    New girls at lkatl

    Anyone has ter # or experience with Eva and Vicky?

    Thanks in advance.

  7. #1721

    Shoot me a dm

    Quote Originally Posted by NewPerson  [View Original Post]
    Got good new for some of yall. Already pmed a couple of yall that I've talked to before but send me a pm if you want the info as well
    Sharing is caring.

  8. #1720
    Quote Originally Posted by NewPerson  [View Original Post]
    Inbox is clear shoot me a pm.
    Add me to the list brother.

  9. #1719

    News

    Quote Originally Posted by NewPerson  [View Original Post]
    Inbox is clear shoot me a pm.
    Send me some good news brother!

  10. #1718

    Inbox clear

    Quote Originally Posted by BravoFox  [View Original Post]
    NewPerson your inbox is full. I have something for you.

    Oh and I think someone here asked about theonecollection URL. Instead of dot com, add dot one to the end. Problem is it is password protected. Every week it is changed and will show the girls and their locations. Better to just reach out to the booker directly on who will be coming to town.
    Inbox is clear shoot me a pm.

  11. #1717

    Inbox full

    Quote Originally Posted by NewPerson  [View Original Post]
    Got good new for some of yall. Already pmed a couple of yall that I've talked to before but send me a pm if you want the info as well
    Please PM the good news.

  12. #1716

    Inbox full

    Quote Originally Posted by NewPerson  [View Original Post]
    Got good new for some of yall. Already pmed a couple of yall that I've talked to before but send me a pm if you want the info as well
    Please add me to the good news message list. Hoping it's related to the return of another agency.

  13. #1715
    Quote Originally Posted by Androo75  [View Original Post]
    So here's what crazy, she told me the same booker handles DC and Jersey, YET in DC BBFS was on the menu with CherryDD.

    I don't get it, but whatever.
    CherryDD worked with the other agency, not LK but I understand what you're saying.

    With the other, there was the option to upgrade. For some reason LK does not offer it. My favorite example is Hera as she is now doing BB duos in LA. LA June will offer free BB specials in Las Vegas and LA.

  14. #1714

    Inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by NewPerson  [View Original Post]
    Got good new for some of yall. Already pmed a couple of yall that I've talked to before but send me a pm if you want the info as well
    Tried pming, your inbox is full atm.

  15. #1713

    NewPerson

    NewPerson your inbox is full. I have something for you.

    Oh and I think someone here asked about theonecollection URL. Instead of dot com, add dot one to the end. Problem is it is password protected. Every week it is changed and will show the girls and their locations. Better to just reach out to the booker directly on who will be coming to town.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape