Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 856 to 870 of 40444
-
01-15-24 16:10 #39589Regular Member

Posts: 16Ivy
Location / ad for ivy?
Originally Posted by Licentious
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-24 15:49 #39588Senior Member

Posts: 274Under 50
There's a lot under 50.
Originally Posted by JDorian
[View Original Post]
Ivy is in her 30's HE $120 top off with a nice set of natural C's.
Cindy FS $200 nice set of natural D's.
If you going look for a wife good luck.
I'm just there to unload.
-
01-15-24 02:00 #39587Senior Member

Posts: 185Any of these places have women under 50? Very few 20 something’s (even the Chinese girls) will work for 150 plus house fee.
Originally Posted by Licentious
[View Original Post]
I'll pay more for youth and beauty. I can milfs and gilfs at home. No need pay for that.
-
01-15-24 01:01 #39586Senior Member

Posts: 274Ridiculous
Lots of massage places are still $200 FS.
Originally Posted by Milby
[View Original Post]
$120 HE.
Don't get used to higher prices.
-
01-14-24 20:48 #39585Senior Member

Posts: 1301He is
He is talking about J spa.
Originally Posted by YoungMonger808
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-24 18:06 #39584Senior Member

Posts: 407I'm going to disagree with this. Here's my take. Covid happened and people had extra money because stimulus bailout everything shutdown. Extra money for unemployed and if you still had work then the money comes in but cannot go out to spend. The girls tried raising the prices and found some buyers since everyone had more money. The last two years since reopen people travel spending buying cars living life they could not, but. Now inflation high expenses high not so much money to burn. Sure I could afford to pay 500 $/ hr but why. There are options here for half of that. And if you're willing to hop on a plane have choices over seas starting around 30 $. 100 $ can have all night session with hot ones. I can only speak for myself but I've cut back from these higher rates. 200 hr is real $ and if I'm paying above that, expecting a good experience. I can't imagine these places are busy with these 4 $ 5 $ rates. To each their own.
Originally Posted by Milby
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-24 13:45 #39583Senior Member

Posts: 1189Which one is offering this? I thought this was more of a J spa specialty?
Originally Posted by Lucky808
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-24 11:05 #39582Senior Member

Posts: 1502Time to go
Bro, my colleagues on mainland make twice what I do. They get cars cost over $120 k and I get Toyota LOL. They get summer house I get pop tent at the beach. They pay $1500 to fuck Nicole doshi, I pay $250 for Lemon / Nicole and the occasional discounted young beauties that pass thru spend day or two here.
Its all relative. Your girls are free to leave and chase the American dream—Nicole Doshi did, and is living it up getting fucked in all her holes. Good luck! We no can afford your pricey pussy but mahalo for giving us a taste. Aside from the billionaires and millionaire who have girls servicing them regularly, rest of us are piss poor living day to day.
Originally Posted by Milby
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-24 06:36 #39581Senior Member

Posts: 4780So, since she's so appalled, I'm assuming she'll be leaving Hawaii very soon--if she hasn't already?
Originally Posted by Milby
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-24 01:11 #39580Senior Member

Posts: 337Go back to the mainland
We don't need these bitches over here get plenty girls can bang for $$. RT
Originally Posted by Milby
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-24 22:40 #39579Banned Member

Posts: 235Xiaoqin
You can also see xiaoqin at 419 but she wants 500.
Originally Posted by Maruchan
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-24 22:30 #39578Senior Member

Posts: 857Thanks, that helps.
Originally Posted by Lucky808
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-24 21:51 #39577Senior Member

Posts: 132Prices
Get used to these prices. At the newer locations with quality younger girls, it's a minimum 300/ hour. If you want to haggle then stick to the 200 standard granny. One girl I've been seeing regularly (because she's absolutely amazing in every way) says she can easily make 400+/ hour on the mainland. She's appalled at the lower prices that are charged here in Hawaii (especially considering the services Hawaii Mongers demand). Bottom line. If you want quality, then expect to pay higher. Long gone are the days where you can have a session with a beautiful young girl for 200/ hour.
Originally Posted by Lucky808
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-24 21:20 #39576Banned Member

Posts: 235New Sunflower
The regular girls are 200 for 300 Xiaoqin will have take you back to 419.
Originally Posted by HonoluluYobo
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-24 15:55 #39575Regular Member

Posts: 24411 on location and damage
Never been to SF 2. 0. Need 411 help on its location and damage.
Mongers please PM. Thanks in advance and much appreciated.
Originally Posted by MongerHalic
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






