Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 6953
-
01-14-24 06:40 #4988Banned Member

Posts: 1318Reiterating, never said AOT will do extras
100% legit. No Extras.
Good place to go for massages after marathons, triathlons, etc. Extremely skilled professionals. I recommend.
Chad.
Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-24 21:36 #4987Senior Member

Posts: 977Isabelle is cute but I need more upstairs. What is the rate vs service like. I don't want to just sit in a bubble bath.
Originally Posted by PlanetEarth
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-24 21:35 #4986Senior Member

Posts: 977Don't look like there are extras to be had. Girls on website don't look too bad. If I'm wrong here please let me know.
Originally Posted by ChadZ1212
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-24 21:34 #4985Senior Member

Posts: 977Don't look like no extras there.
Originally Posted by Woody50
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-24 20:24 #4984Senior Member

Posts: 1234https://www.artoftouchonline.com/
Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-24 18:56 #4983Senior Member

Posts: 511Aqua After Dark
https://newhaven.craigslist.org/hws/...707289382.html
https://www.facebook.com/people/Aqua...1554954756745/
Originally Posted by FooManly
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-24 17:26 #4982Senior Member

Posts: 36Aqua location
What town is Aqua in?
Originally Posted by MaxThrust
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-24 12:40 #4981Senior Member

Posts: 807Aroma Therapy.
Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-24 11:07 #4980Banned Member

Posts: 1318Art of Touch Newington. 860xxxx699 Legit, all professional and very skilled. Check web site.
Good luck.
Chad.
Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-24 10:57 #4979Senior Member

Posts: 977AOT? I'm listening here.
Originally Posted by ChadZ1212
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-24 20:51 #4978Senior Member

Posts: 121Thanks for the review, what were the damages?
Originally Posted by MaxThrust
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-24 17:09 #4977Senior Member

Posts: 46West Hartford Green Spa
The spa is located in the middle of a very busy strip mall. Ample parking in the front.
I called around 1;30 pm and was told to wait 30 minutes. I was greeted by the mamasan 55-60 who showed me to the room. Very clean couples room using a half curtain in the doorway. I thought I heard a man say: "ready" and I looked up from the hole to see papasan? I tell him I want a woman and he sends in Lisa. She's a homely woman with a belly and pooch but nice enough. Very little English. She gave a decent massage not too strong. No teasing or brushing up. Hot stone and hot towel clean up and to the flip. Shoulder massage for about 30 seconds and the timer goes off and she finishes up with a 30 second head massage.
I believe it's a legitimate spot. While I was there papasan gave a foot massage. I got the feeling that mamasan only gives massages in a pinch.
If the massage was excellent and the masseuse was attractive I might have gone back. There are better legit places to go where you will get a better massage albeit with the same non-attractive grandmothers.
-
01-12-24 14:43 #4976Banned Member

Posts: 1318Yea so Prob, unfortunately I don't have the bandwidth at this time to partake.
Chad.
Originally Posted by Prober
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-24 14:41 #4975Banned Member

Posts: 1318Time to move up market
Yea so Blond Dark's point in post 4935 is valid. Htfdmale has 4 post all Oasis. Glad to help.
Chad.
Originally Posted by MrxBlonde821
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-24 14:23 #4974Banned Member

Posts: 1318Aot
If you want legit with no papasan I suggest AOT. The ladies are lovely with pictures for your selection. Massage is phenomenal. Glad to help.
Chad.
Originally Posted by HuntressRammer
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






