Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 7845
-
01-17-24 01:11 #6750Regular Member

Posts: 15When I used to vist Linda she would let me go completly raw, if you have doubts when you vist her ask her about that guy named Juan, LOL. I think with her you have to get her comfortable enough but its worth a try ngl BJ from her raw was the best.
Originally Posted by Thotinspector
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-24 00:53 #6749Senior Member

Posts: 82I had a dream about her on new years night. Same place but the landlord is remodeling it for her. It looks a tad bit better. She actually looks better in 2024.
Originally Posted by LuckyCT
[View Original Post]
Body is tight. Everything is covered but def worth a visit. Area is kind of sketchy but I've never had any trouble.
-
01-16-24 23:51 #6748Regular Member

Posts: 10Kayla in Waterbury
I saw Kayla a couple of nights ago and she is the real deal. She also has a nice comfortable apartment in WB.
PM me if you want her digits.
Jay.
-
01-16-24 22:59 #6747Senior Member

Posts: 356Linda
I see Linda is posting again, has added some new pictures, and stopped using the name Linda in her ads. I have not seen her in over 2 or 3 years. There was a rip off report about a year ago but I think it was from a monger with little to no posts. Has anyone partaken recently. I am curious how her services and attitude are? Also, is she still in that same place in waterbury that looks like a complete dump from the outside with the cameras?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...e/635248345134
-
01-12-24 14:28 #6746Senior Member

Posts: 40Ugh
45 YO 5'4" 260 lbs? I'd rather fuck my wife.
Originally Posted by TwinSnow99
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-24 20:13 #6745Senior Member

Posts: 84I think you're right something about these ads just gives me a weird feeling. They are very similar if not, the exact same just different pictures and different phone number.
Originally Posted by TwinSnow99
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...a/686854509559
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...e/839713973963
-
01-10-24 19:20 #6744Senior Member

Posts: 380https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...a/686854509559
Originally Posted by Socom1
[View Original Post]
According to her post today, she's 350 hr now LOL. Almost makes me think this is a rob setup or maybe even LEO.
-
01-10-24 16:25 #6743Senior Member

Posts: 81Anyone get lucky?
I've been trying to reach this one for a few days. No luck yet wondering if the ad was even legit? Why put up an ad and not respond.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...e/460423794328
-
01-10-24 10:21 #6742Senior Member

Posts: 67Lady M
Hoping someone can PM contact info for Lady M. Normally she's got weeks worth of old STG posts so I never save her digits. TIA.
-
01-09-24 11:08 #6741Senior Member

Posts: 216Lady M
All is well with M. Saw her the other day, clean room, she's put together, alert, and a real performer as usual.
Always seem to have those phone issues. Fun, Hot and personable. My go to in the area.
-
01-09-24 10:16 #6740Senior Member

Posts: 567Joke!
She lists you can dine at the why! Are you kidding me LOL! She wishes I'm sure because who the F would ever want to do that! Then she isn't offering BBJ or CIM, the ONLY thing most would ever want from this cow in the 1st place! This hobby has gotten incredibly difficult. Dreaming of the old backpage days when you could actually find a few dime pieces now & then.
Originally Posted by Woody50
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-24 23:04 #6739Senior Member

Posts: 1234Maybe she's charging by the pound? 216 pounds?
Originally Posted by JavaMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-24 17:05 #6738Senior Member

Posts: 746Mature Redhead
I thought about checking her out but her donation rates are too high.
Originally Posted by TwinSnow99
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-24 17:00 #6737Senior Member

Posts: 380Mature redhead
https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...a/509531337040
Any info on this one? Photos / Number doesn't pull anything up and no other ads. Can PM if need.
-
01-08-24 13:21 #6736Senior Member

Posts: 97Lady M
Went and saw my favorite provider last night. Room.
Is clean and well kept as usual, and the service was top notch! She says she's having issues posting to STG and her phone is wonky. Even if you don't see an add keep texting until you get a reply. Pain in the ass, but she's worth the little effort. If you need her #, trusted members can DM.










Reply With Quote






