Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 400 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 300 350 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 450 500 900 1400 ... LastLast
Results 5,986 to 6,000 of 26660
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20675

    Piper Megan

    Had a chance to see Piper / Megan last night. Nice big room near the airport. Back door was propped open so didn't have to go thru the front. She's a nice girl. Nice body. She said she used to be in gymnastics and track, I totally believe it, she has the firmest ass I think I've ever felt. Did a little bit of back massage first then flipped. She got on top for a little bit to get things moving along then went to a BBBJCIM. She said she doesn't normally do FS the first time. I'm sure I'll go back to try it. Found her easy to talk to. Overall good experience.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...-/136148117642

  2. #20674

    Tiny teaser

    Until she gets to check out of the Graybar Hotel, here's a couple of reminders of what this little spinner is all about.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6764.jpeg‎   IMG_6763.jpeg‎   IMG_6761.jpeg‎  

  3. #20673

    Can't find name. Info?

    I'm sure this girl has been reviewed. But I can't find her name in ads. Impossible to search for reports.

    One ad from 2022 lists name "Elena. " Produces no search results.

    Anyone seen her? Any info appreciated. Want to contact her Saturday. Rates are good. Regular ads on STG.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/179900651503
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails KeJSnF.jpg‎  

  4. #20672
    Quote Originally Posted by BubbleTrouble  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/743303848403

    Haven't decide of I'll let the little head win and pull the trigger yet. She qoutes 180 for massage and 480 for hour FS no limits. Just can't see myself justifying that kind of spending for a hour.
    Nice but true!

  5. #20671

    Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by TakingChances2  [View Original Post]
    I've been watching these for a while. I think I heard some others say she used to go by Brooke Vegas.
    I have seen her several times. Never know what I'm going to get. One time she is great, the next she practically kicks me out after 15 minutes.

  6. #20670

    Love her

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterGoesNya  [View Original Post]
    After trying to connect a few times, finally got ahold of her yesterday. Quoted $1. 5 HH and $2 for HR so I opted for an hour. Got directions to her incall which is on the second floor of a motel complex but it was discrete as they are separate units. Went in as instructed and greeted me. She looks a little different then her pics (think the pics are older) but was ok. She came out of the bathroom and had me choose from a few outfits which was nice. Got on the bed and chatted for a bit, she was lucid and seems intelligent. She's not a young spinner but I'm ok with that, she has a very soft body, A sized breasts, soft ass (not huge but not small) which was good for K9. Started with DFK, BBBJ, facesitting, 69, mish, and finished in K9. She was enthusiastic, solid skills all around, orgasmic, and willing to take directions and can take charge of you need. She's not the young hottie type but she has the skills for what I like. Sometimes you just click better with one provider over another and she clicked for me. Her ads come and go, stg ads when it's been up lately doesn't have her name.

    https://secrethostess.com/2505918/

    Peter.
    I had her a couple times last month myself. Well worth the outcall she gave me. Am posting about it in the Kalamazoo area, my home terf.

  7. #20669
    Quote Originally Posted by BubbleTrouble  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/743303848403

    Haven't decide of I'll let the little head win and pull the trigger yet. She qoutes 180 for massage and 480 for hour FS no limits. Just can't see myself justifying that kind of spending for a hour.
    Same pictures in SBN with a different number, I'd pass, probably a scam or worse. FYI.

  8. #20668

    Crysta is well worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by BigT0501  [View Original Post]
    Lucky man. I've wanted to hook up with her but have found her to be somewhat elusive. Not sure if her home base is Lansing, Flint or Saginaw but I'd do a road trip based on prior reviews.
    Her "home base" is Lansing, if you don't see her posting in GR then check the Lansing listings. If you are willing to make the drive, you won't be disappointed. She is by far one of the best providers I have seen, I would say that there is a tie for the top of the top tier between Crysta and Sophia. Both are amazing at what they do and both are actually very pretty and sexy and by that I mean by conventional standards, not just attractive for STG. Crysta is tiny / petite, tight, clean and smells good and has her nipples pierced. Not sure what more anyone could ask for.

  9. #20667

    Still hunting

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/743303848403

    Haven't decide of I'll let the little head win and pull the trigger yet. She qoutes 180 for massage and 480 for hour FS no limits. Just can't see myself justifying that kind of spending for a hour.

  10. #20666
    She's based out of Lansing, I saw her in Gr. She does travel a bit as you mentioned.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigT0501  [View Original Post]
    Lucky man. I've wanted to hook up with her but have found her to be somewhat elusive. Not sure if her home base is Lansing, Flint or Saginaw but I'd do a road trip based on prior reviews.

  11. #20665
    Quote Originally Posted by BrentRS  [View Original Post]
    I agree with this post. A couple positives is she always has had a private in call and never had any bs or ghosting. One thing brought up is Mandy's more professional approach when first seeing her. True. But I have seen her numerous times over the years, and she is personable once she knows you. Last time I was with her, she was saying she has had a lot of jerks lately. Dependable on short notice and as said a nice / good provider. Not at the top of my list, but top as when needed.
    I've always had a great time with Mandy. I've seen her for Years and I've never had a "bad" appointment. I understand that your chemistry may vary depending on the provider but Mandy has always been sweet since Day One.

  12. #20664

    Lilly Vrega

    After trying to connect a few times, finally got ahold of her yesterday. Quoted $1. 5 HH and $2 for HR so I opted for an hour. Got directions to her incall which is on the second floor of a motel complex but it was discrete as they are separate units. Went in as instructed and greeted me. She looks a little different then her pics (think the pics are older) but was ok. She came out of the bathroom and had me choose from a few outfits which was nice. Got on the bed and chatted for a bit, she was lucid and seems intelligent. She's not a young spinner but I'm ok with that, she has a very soft body, A sized breasts, soft ass (not huge but not small) which was good for K9. Started with DFK, BBBJ, facesitting, 69, mish, and finished in K9. She was enthusiastic, solid skills all around, orgasmic, and willing to take directions and can take charge of you need. She's not the young hottie type but she has the skills for what I like. Sometimes you just click better with one provider over another and she clicked for me. Her ads come and go, stg ads when it's been up lately doesn't have her name.

    https://secrethostess.com/2505918/

    Peter.

  13. #20663

    Crysta

    Quote Originally Posted by Variety1  [View Original Post]
    Saw Crysta at a real nice Gr hotel near Meijer.
    Very sexy IMO. CBJ, cfs. $. 20 for ss, non rushed.
    Talked for a few minutes after. Would repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/912534095390
    Lucky man. I've wanted to hook up with her but have found her to be somewhat elusive. Not sure if her home base is Lansing, Flint or Saginaw but I'd do a road trip based on prior reviews.

  14. #20662

    Crysta

    Saw Crysta at a real nice Gr hotel near Meijer.
    Very sexy IMO. CBJ, cfs. $. 20 for ss, non rushed.
    Talked for a few minutes after. Would repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/912534095390

  15. #20661

    Brittany

    After reading a good review I gave Brittany a chance. Coms were good and quick. Donations were very fair. Pics are her. Basement room of a rough house. She had a smell going on that totally destroyed everything for me. Plus her mug is not the best in town. I didn't finish and I got out soon as I could. Other people are living in the house which I could hear moving around. Got me a little worried, but was already looking to get out fast.

    With Lauren, CJ, and others we are lucky. I will not be repeating.

    https://tryst.link/escort/brittanybaby

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape