Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 59 of 2697 FirstFirst ... 9 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 109 159 559 1059 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 885 of 40444
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39574
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky808  [View Original Post]
    Bring 340.
    + 160 if she agrees to BBFS.

  2. #39573
    Quote Originally Posted by Maruchan  [View Original Post]
    Don't recall being to a Chinese place.

    What is the normal rate for that?
    Bring 340.

  3. #39572
    Don't recall being to a Chinese place.

    What is the normal rate for that?

  4. #39571

    Sunflower 2

    It's the same as the otherChinese places.

    Quote Originally Posted by ToniMulato  [View Original Post]
    How much is the total ballpark figure in this place?

    Mongers PM me also please.
    .

  5. #39570

    2. 0

    How much is the total ballpark figure in this place?

    Mongers PM me also please.

  6. #39569

    HF + Tip?

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerHalic  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I took a visit to see Anna, well worth the trip and kala. Mama makes sure service is good, not sure if there's a money back guarantee but mama has been in the business long enough to know quality girls with good service equals lots of kala. Keep this number in your phone as I a, sure there will be changes to the lineup.
    What's the current HF and Tip here?

    Thanks KK.

  7. #39568
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjjne  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for AMP or indie where parking and entrance is very discreet. Does anyone have any suggestions? It can be storefront or apt. I'm looking for the least amount of interaction with anyone other than the girl I'm seeing. Best so far was old Sunflower when they were in cc. But even at cc there were tons people all around the parking, lobby, and elevator. Mahalo.
    Just wear a hat & a mask LOL.

  8. #39567

    Sunflower 2?

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerHalic  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I took a visit to see Anna, well worth the trip and kala. Mama makes sure service is good, not sure if there's a money back guarantee but mama has been in the business long enough to know quality girls with good service equals lots of kala. Keep this number in your phone as I a, sure there will be changes to the lineup.
    Does this place have an official name or wants to stay down low to avoid scrutiny?

  9. #39566

    Sunflower 2. 0

    I am ok with the entrance to SF2. 0.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjjne  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for AMP or indie where parking and entrance is very discreet. Does anyone have any suggestions? It can be storefront or apt. I'm looking for the least amount of interaction with anyone other than the girl I'm seeing. Best so far was old Sunflower when they were in cc. But even at cc there were tons people all around the parking, lobby, and elevator. Mahalo.

  10. #39565

    Cameras

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjjne  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for AMP or indie where parking and entrance is very discreet. Does anyone have any suggestions? It can be storefront or apt. I'm looking for the least amount of interaction with anyone other than the girl I'm seeing. Best so far was old Sunflower when they were in cc. But even at cc there were tons people all around the parking, lobby, and elevator. Mahalo.
    Be aware, the new Sunflower has tons of cameras.

  11. #39564
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17

    Discreet places

    I'm looking for AMP or indie where parking and entrance is very discreet. Does anyone have any suggestions? It can be storefront or apt. I'm looking for the least amount of interaction with anyone other than the girl I'm seeing. Best so far was old Sunflower when they were in cc. But even at cc there were tons people all around the parking, lobby, and elevator. Mahalo.

  12. #39563

    Sunflower 2

    Yeah, I took a visit to see Anna, well worth the trip and kala. Mama makes sure service is good, not sure if there's a money back guarantee but mama has been in the business long enough to know quality girls with good service equals lots of kala. Keep this number in your phone as I a, sure there will be changes to the lineup.

  13. #39562
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunt638  [View Original Post]
    Famous mama is working,Bebe was the provider for me today, and she is super beautiful professional wrestler from China, 5 feet six, tall, 108.00 percent, body fat long leg long hair, beautiful face perfect teeth she looks runway model to me but I'm 55 however good service everything was GE except I had to wear a cover when doing doggy and missionary style. BBB J is okay 69 okay nice ass, yes they have table shower. This girl is beautiful to look at and tight pussy and she will give you a table shower so I recommend it and everyone knows the famous mama that works there. I'm not saying any names today but it's location is on King Street. There will be an ad on Mojo Village and soon bedpage, bebe can be found on webpage now, so yes I would 100% repeat it standard damage house fee 60 tipping girl standard rates as normal very happy nice spinner girl long legged runway model style size B tits, no tits, but I like her legs and ass, a little bit of hair on her pussy, but it's real good, and she has a good positive positive attitude, the last four digits are 2968 for the phone number for your appointment. You can check it out on Bed page.
    Is that the real pic of Bebe? Thanks.

    https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/ther.../23143066.html

  14. #39561
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunt638  [View Original Post]
    Famous mama is working,Bebe was the provider for me today, and she is super beautiful professional wrestler from China, 5 feet six, tall, 108.00 percent, body fat long leg long hair, beautiful face perfect teeth she looks runway model to me but I'm 55 however good service everything was GE except I had to wear a cover when doing doggy and missionary style. BBB J is okay 69 okay nice ass, yes they have table shower. This girl is beautiful to look at and tight pussy and she will give you a table shower so I recommend it and everyone knows the famous mama that works there. I'm not saying any names today but it's location is on King Street. There will be an ad on Mojo Village and soon bedpage, bebe can be found on webpage now, so yes I would 100% repeat it standard damage house fee 60 tipping girl standard rates as normal very happy nice spinner girl long legged runway model style size B tits, no tits, but I like her legs and ass, a little bit of hair on her pussy, but it's real good, and she has a good positive positive attitude, the last four digits are 2968 for the phone number for your appointment. You can check it out on Bed page.
    Based on the last 4 digits of the phone number in this post, I believe this is the ad on Bedpage.

    https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/ther.../23143066.html

  15. #39560
    Senior Member


    Posts: 206

    Mama

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunt638  [View Original Post]
    Famous mama is working,Bebe was the provider for me today, and she is super beautiful professional wrestler from China, 5 feet six, tall, 108.00 percent, body fat long leg long hair, beautiful face perfect teeth she looks runway model to me but I'm 55 however good service everything was GE except I had to wear a cover when doing doggy and missionary style. BBB J is okay 69 okay nice ass, yes they have table shower. This girl is beautiful to look at and tight pussy and she will give you a table shower so I recommend it and everyone knows the famous mama that works there. I'm not saying any names today but its location is on King Street. There will be an ad on Mojo Village and soon bedpage, bebe can be found on webpage now, so yes I would 100% repeat it standard damage house fee 60 tipping girl standard rates as normal very happy nice spinner girl long legged runway model style size B tits, no tits, but I like her legs and ass, a little bit of hair on her pussy, but it's real good, and she has a good positive positive attitude, the last four digits are 2968 for the phone number for your appointment. You can check it out on Bed page.
    Whos the famous mama pm ok. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape