Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 491 of 1878 FirstFirst ... 391 441 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 541 591 991 1491 ... LastLast
Results 7,351 to 7,365 of 28167
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20817

    Monica

    Quote Originally Posted by Tantra6969  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/5715311474

    Crossing off Monica on the 2024 To Do List. Doesn't keep appts. Always have a backup.
    After the first time I saw her when she was back in Tampa the comms have been horrible. I have tried texting her but nothing but crickets or she replies like the next day. Sucks cause I enjoyed the visit.

  2. #20816

    Is Sayge / Payge and same person as Jayde / Payne??

    Quote Originally Posted by Angel350  [View Original Post]
    I just had a dream with Sayge / Payge and was great she make you feel at ease and not a clock watcher the view from behind is great with a juicy behind and a fantastic head game it almost made me pop before a got a glove on great girl with good attitude and falow instructions well she a new number but a solid girl.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/163249507
    Is Sayge / Payge and same person as Jayde / Payne??

  3. #20815
    Quote Originally Posted by CssnPilot  [View Original Post]
    She is exactly what I'm looking for large hanging tits (Hangers).

    The search continues.

    Pilot.
    True! Same here! If I happen upon anyone who fits the description, I will definitely message you. If you know of Any wonders, please let me know.

    On with the hunt.

    Jas.

  4. #20814

    Monica Ghosting Again

    Quote Originally Posted by Tantra6969  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/5715311474

    My buddy wanted to try out the newly arrived talent. Got the intel from several sources that she was good to go. Also read the reviews from back in VA. Other than the normal usage issues and mixed bag of reviews nothing seemed out of line. He Scheduled the time and asked for address at scheduling time but she said she would provide when ready to travel. Time came to head towards T&C but no response. Various texts and no comms. Luckily my buddy has been in the game long enough to know to have backups.

    In mind and luckily one of the new ATFs came through with immediate availability which he was surprised. Would still like to try Monica out but she has a strike for comms and ghosting!
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/5715311474

    Crossing off Monica on the 2024 To Do List. Doesn't keep appts. Always have a backup.

  5. #20813

    Scarlett

    Could not find any reviews. Has anyone here been with her?

    https://www.eros.com/florida/tampa/f...4415.htm?cat=1

  6. #20812

    Sayge / Payge

    I had a great dream with Sayge / Payge she change her number but still a great girl her head game is fantastic almost made me pop before the main attraction. l put a glove on we went on she is tight, not a clock watcher. She can put you at ease and fallow directions well and the best part the view from behind is nice a treat her with respect. She one of the better providers in Tampa l had half hour $. 5 and we went longer not up sale really a great girl.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/163231655

  7. #20811

    Same Trish? Looks like her

    Quote Originally Posted by ImGood  [View Original Post]
    Had some free time this evening, so I decided to take up an invite with Tall Trish. Made it to her spot over in riverview. Which is nice FYI. She met me in the lobby and off to the room we go. Once in we make some small talk and get comfortable, clothes fly off. Started with a great BBBJ and the opportunity to crack her Greek seal. Put her on all 4's and lubed her up. Started very slow because she was very tight, but she was a trooper. Once we get into a nice rhythm I flipped her over to missionary greek. This was a sight to see! Her nice long legs pushed down by her head, her playing with herself while allowing me to have my way with her! Had her folded like a pretzel until I couldn't take it anymore. Relieved my stress and we chatted for a bit, then I was on my way. She told me to let why'all know, greek is now available. She can take a good trip, just make sure to warm it up first.

    Digits in a previous post.

    Gdie.
    Saw this on CL and it seems like she is doing other services too. Anyone else see this?

    https://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/hws...700732142.html

    "Hi I'm Trish and I offer body treatments and relaxation sessions. 30 and 60 minute offerings. TEXT only for more details and APPOINTMENTS please! Text only, no emails!

    She has her number in there which has already been posted I think. But I left it out just in case. The ad IS still active.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Trish pic 1.jpg‎   Trish pic 2.jpg‎  

  8. #20810

    Sayge / Payge

    I just had a dream with Sayge / Payge and was great she make you feel at ease and not a clock watcher the view from behind is great with a juicy behind and a fantastic head game it almost made me pop before a got a glove on great girl with good attitude and falow instructions well she a new number but a solid girl.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/163249507
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20221222_111119_01.jpg‎   IMG_20230220_201817_01.jpg‎  

  9. #20809
    Senior Member


    Posts: 633

    Ata

    Quote Originally Posted by RookieMonger  [View Original Post]
    Any luck with her responding this week? Texted her for a few days and crickets.
    Keep trying or perhaps use a different number. I believe it's her regular phone and sometimes they block some of the apps.

  10. #20808
    Quote Originally Posted by RookieMonger  [View Original Post]
    Any luck with her responding this week? Texted her for a few days and crickets.
    I only chatted with her during the Christmas break. She was quick to respond then. Haven't tried since.

  11. #20807
    Quote Originally Posted by RookieMonger  [View Original Post]
    Anyone get a reply from her? She told me via text that she only does FT and no in person dates.
    Same. Was having trouble posting here. But she said the same thing. Only FT until her OF is up.

  12. #20806
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobby4  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/162994154

    I thought I saw positive reviews but I must have been mistaken. Good comms originally, said 7 min out and then radio silence.
    So how much deposit did you send? So many red flags, of course "deposit req" (which is mentioned several times) is all I need, but there are others. All races welcome, all holes open, incall / outcall / car, double available. Never, ever, ever, send a deposit. It's not a girl, it's some guy in India.

  13. #20805

    Too bad she's Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Jasfla  [View Original Post]
    Here "she" is again.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/163232031

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...25530a279b0d75

    Would be So nice if she is Real!!

    Thanks fellas for any updated intel!
    She is exactly what I'm looking for large hanging tits (Hangers).

    The search continues.

    Pilot.

  14. #20804
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobby4  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/162994154

    I thought I saw positive reviews but I must have been mistaken. Good comms originally, said 7 min out and then radio silence.
    Well the first 2 words in her ad are Deposit Req. So if you sent deposit, then what do you expect?

  15. #20803

    Divorced mom. Survey says.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jasfla  [View Original Post]
    Once I see it up again, I'll link the photos page. Damn shame people have to scam each other! Thanks for the input.
    Here "she" is again.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/163232031

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...25530a279b0d75

    Would be So nice if she is Real!!

    Thanks fellas for any updated intel!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape