Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,026 to 5,040 of 60910
-
01-11-24 19:40 #55885Senior Member

Posts: 225FIV and DATY can be had.
But not widespread. More often, they'll allow just under the bra and / or panties. $$ talks.
Originally Posted by Curious44
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-24 19:37 #55884Senior Member

Posts: 225Just saw Apple at Li on Tuesday.
Quality massage as always and fun times as well.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-24 16:22 #55883Senior Member

Posts: 57Apple at Li
Apple is at Li working. Please just don't share details on here about Li Massage.
Originally Posted by SteelWolf
[View Original Post]
If you have been to Sisi or Li and have had services by Apple then you know she does a terrific massage.
That is all that needs to be shared on open conversation here.
-
01-11-24 15:10 #55882Senior Member

Posts: 283Correction
Apparently, the Lulu at Sandy Springs is not the same Lulu from Kaina.
Originally Posted by LuvitAtl
[View Original Post]
Some suggested that Lulu from Kaina was at Golden, but the staff at Golden said she is not there anymore.
If anyone has an update, please share.
-
01-11-24 14:51 #55881Senior Member

Posts: 29I'm not sure if Apple is there; When I asked Lily who was working she didn't mention her. She was easily one of the best at Sisi so bringing her over to Li would be smart for business.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-24 14:14 #55880Senior Member

Posts: 70A quick search here seems to indicate that this is how they've always operated.
Originally Posted by CastingLures
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-24 12:54 #55879Senior Member

Posts: 81Fiv
Anyone know of any places / girls that allow FIV consistently? It has been very rare for me in ATL. Fell free to PM if you prefer. Thanks.
-
01-11-24 10:31 #55878Senior Member

Posts: 81Ings Massage
Spot in Roswell. Been twice and no fun. Massages are fire and the ladies are cuties. Have seen Yumi and Mia.
Asked for fun and was given a very nice lecture on the current landscape in roswell and that this spot isn't for fun.
Both times I have been the shop was extra packed. Lot of dudes coming in and out so I thought it was a fun place for sure.
Feedback?
-
01-11-24 09:36 #55877Senior Member

Posts: 4061That's the great thing about Li: variety. You got your young girls, cute girls, average girls, big titty girl, a lot to choose from. Alice does have competition with the other girls, but she's still there. Lily knows she's the money maker. Do you know if Apple is there since Sisi is closed?
Originally Posted by VirginRiver255
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-24 09:14 #55876Senior Member

Posts: 208Suwannee
Is there anywhere other than Oasis in the Suwannee area someone can recommend. I've been to all the Cumming spots. Looking for an alternative down here.
Thanks!
-
01-11-24 00:18 #55875Senior Member

Posts: 96Li massage
Tried them today. Decent massage. But that's pretty much it.
Originally Posted by VirginRiver255
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-24 23:48 #55874Senior Member

Posts: 4061Love when they keep stroking after you nut. Zoey (ironically used to work at ZR) from PZ does that. That's why I used to love seeing her, plus her tits. However I say "used to" because the last 2 times I saw her she shorted me on time by 20 and 15 minutes respectively. May has been there a long minute. She will do Russian finish.
Originally Posted by LittleCurious
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-24 22:46 #55873Senior Member

Posts: 96Zr
This sounds like Cici. I've had her before and the massage was very good but the UTC on top was disappointing as I discovered it was all bra and barely any boob. May is still my favorite here.
Originally Posted by LittleCurious
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-24 22:24 #55872Senior Member

Posts: 35ZR Marietta
Took a trip here after a positive trip before.
Forgot her name, but drew an older woman this time. Meh face, slim body, and wearing nothing sexy in particular. Took me back and we made a light conversation as she started my massage. It was average. Decent pressure and she did tease me more around my thighs when I responded positively. Still, I wasn't expecting much.
On the flip she covered me fully and I thought this may be legit! Still, she slowly lowered the towel. First, playing with my nipple. Then massaging one thigh and the other. Finally, the towel was just on jr. She removed it, asked "here? And after I nodded she went right to work. Her technique was incredible, alternating between a nice 2 handed stroke and one hand each on my balls / shaft. She let me feel OTC completely (not much to feel). Still, I busted soon and she just kept going for a whole extra minute. Best sensation ever. After she cleaned me up, finished my massage, and left to let me change.
$. 7 + . 6 OTD. I also confirmed Mei is still there, which was my fun time last trip. Overall, this will be a reliable repeat to see both of them.
-
01-10-24 19:33 #55871Senior Member

Posts: 327If they don't like you, you're gone
Zero arrests.
Originally Posted by Poshir
[View Original Post]
Roswell has learned that you don't even need arrests to shut down a business.
Just code enforcement.
Let that sit in your mind for just a little bit.








Reply With Quote





