Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 12,526 to 12,540 of 27149
-
01-11-24 16:41 #14624Senior Member

Posts: 4104Guaranteed to be fake pics.
Originally Posted by Zxczzzbbfs
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-24 15:49 #14623Senior Member

Posts: 4104It was on the BGS Twitter page, she bent over and showed everyone her kitty.
Originally Posted by Cueball
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-24 15:49 #14622Regular Member

Posts: 7R8 C-girls
Any one have any info on any of the C-girls posted at R8?
These pics look good but would like to know if anyone has actually seen them and can report whether they're fake pics or good service.
Kylie - https://risingsun8.com/view/371
Melody - https://risingsun8.com/view/356
-
01-11-24 13:53 #14621Senior Member

Posts: 223Link to video?
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-24 11:03 #14620Senior Member

Posts: 1766Tried to talk my way into a session with Vinida and couldn't. But I tried at least.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-24 10:29 #14619Senior Member

Posts: 4104I saw her BGS video the other day, what a dirty, dirty girl.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-24 10:24 #14618Senior Member

Posts: 4104The same Aina from July? https://10tenclub.com/view/383 Looks cute! I may finally get to release the Kraken.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
BTW: 1010 is using a generic "Asian" label for branding this one https://10tenclub.com/view/472.
-
01-11-24 09:08 #14617Senior Member

Posts: 4761Dos Fresh Wags
Miki R8 https://risingsun8.com/view/370 - lonesome new J girl.
Aina 1010 https://10tenclub.com/view/474 - I remember the face. 2023 feels so long ago.
Now we have what.
Erika. Bora. Miki, Aina. Yoko (not the tall one), Miura. In 2024 Manhattan arrivals? Slow drip so far! Oh forgot the large dish Sara 1010.
Oh and. Bora, Bella, Vinida PPC hitting them well but Vinida is now Asian only & hard to book the last couple of days.
Bella getting some mixed reviews but is unanimously pretty by all standards. Bora is loud as fuck. Been offered Bella and Bora & Ciel every time I tried to see Vinida again.
-
01-11-24 09:01 #14616Senior Member

Posts: 4761Unless she naturalized but def not native J-girl like you said.
Originally Posted by JavLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-24 21:43 #14615Senior Member

Posts: 212200 is zzzzzz. 0-100 for bbfscip all in from Cali spots is so good. Tell the girl 100 will net her more customers in NYC. Theres just non stop guys going in and out of all the incalls on west coast.
Originally Posted by GenghisDong
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-24 15:05 #14614Senior Member

Posts: 593I agree. In fact whenever I see "half Chinese half Japanese" or half Chinese half anything in the ad, I automatically assume it's just a C-girl trying to boost her business.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
A lot of the time it turns out to be a Chinese girl who can speak Japanese and / or who lived in Japan for a while. But that don't make her Japanese.
-
01-10-24 13:52 #14613Senior Member

Posts: 1766DDY Akari
200 BBFS. Yada yada yada got the BBFS.
No Lube Club.
I would call her dorky but cute with a nice tallish slender body and shaved. Very fun girl.
-
01-10-24 11:39 #14612Senior Member

Posts: 4104Can't trust the Japanese / Chinese listings. I think the AMPs are desperate and trying to sell us CGirls with false JGirl mix brandings.
-
01-10-24 10:54 #14611Senior Member

Posts: 4761Anna R8 and new ones at 1010
I would assume yes since the website said Anna is PSE which usually means CIP is available.
Originally Posted by JoeIsLive
[View Original Post]
Oh I see new girls at 1010. One is a mix Japanese-Chinese. (no PSE though) but could be good looking idk.
Mimi https://10tenclub.com/view/473.
Another taller gal Chinese but not PSE. Nancy https://10tenclub.com/view/472.
-
01-10-24 10:52 #14610Senior Member

Posts: 278Any idea if Ana offers cip too?
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




