Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 184 of 686 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 234 284 684 ... LastLast
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 10282
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7537

    Question

    Hey everyone,

    I've been active in this scene for a while now, and I'm curious to know if the rates I've come across are standard. Are mongers really paying $200 for a short stay, $400 for half an hour, and $600 for a full hour? Just wanted to get a sense of whether these rates are realistic. Any insights or experiences you can share would be appreciated!

    Example:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/detro...2/039571255141

    Thanks!

    -=CT.

  2. #7536
    Quote Originally Posted by TallYankee  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...o/839858601773 Saw this ad and decided to try her out. Ad is worded a lot like Toy's ad so I texted her, and she said the girl is legit, doesn't have a gag reflex. Met Saturday around noon, mid to late 30's, skinny with no teeth LOL. Didn't have to give her directions she went right to work and no shit can can Deepthroat with ease. I was enjoying it so much I didn't ask what kind of finish I was going to get. When I said I was going to cum she just kept sucking nice and deep, not using any hands, all suction. Didn't shy away when I started shooting cum in her mouth, and only paused for a second to swallow the load and then went at it again to make sure she got it all. Outstanding blow job. Don't get the half hour, it only took her 5 minutes to drain me. Definitely recommend. Merry Christmas ya filthy animals!
    P.

    Link doesn't work do you have digits? You can PM me.

    Thanks.

  3. #7535

  4. #7534

    Trust your gut instinct

    Quote Originally Posted by NowhereGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/549128486891

    What about this one. Anyone see her? I texted her and she got back with me right away but she is in a room on miller rd. Something just feels off.
    I steer clear of Miller Rd. Had a bad experience there once. Almost encountered township boys. Trust your gut instinct and be safe.

  5. #7533

    What about this one. Anyone see her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/549128486891

    What about this one. Anyone see her? I texted her and she got back with me right away but she is in a room on miller rd. Something just feels off.

  6. #7532
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinestone  [View Original Post]
    Saw her.

    Would not go back.

    Was a mess #1.

    Was the most uninterested visit I ever hand.

    The dead fish comparison is actually a good description.
    It's a good description because of the smells. But also the effort she puts in.

  7. #7531

    McKenna

    Quote Originally Posted by BanginMonger  [View Original Post]
    Saw her.

    Would not go back.

    Was a mess #1.

    Was the most uninterested visit I ever hand.

    The dead fish comparison is actually a good description.

  8. #7530

    Annie

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomp4  [View Original Post]
    Greetings Fellow Hobbyists.

    Does anyone have info on this one? Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...h/284172928267
    Yep saw her once.

    RUN!!

    Run really fast far away!

  9. #7529

    McKenna

    Quote Originally Posted by BanginMonger  [View Original Post]
    Dead fish. Lots of rules. No fun.

  10. #7528

    Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by Rock484  [View Original Post]
    Coco is done I think also. She told me that she won't post in STG anymore soni asked if she was done she said no but blew me off today
    after agreeing on a time to meet. Haven't heard shit since.
    Coco is alive and well. However, she is only seeing returning clients.

  11. #7527
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomp4  [View Original Post]
    Greetings Fellow Hobbyists.

    Does anyone have info on this one? Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...h/284172928267
    Stay far away. Tried it once and was horrible.

  12. #7526

    Anyone know this one?

    Greetings Fellow Hobbyists.

    Does anyone have info on this one? Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...h/284172928267

  13. #7525

  14. #7524

    Time wasters

    Quote Originally Posted by mikvillage  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen Blb lately, I see she posted this weekend, tried contacting and got nothing.
    Yeah I just seen her. She is getting a lot of time wasters messaging her and she has no shortage of regulars to get a quick $ from. Keep trying or see someone else until she gets back with you.

  15. #7523

    Blb

    Anybody seen Blb lately, I see she posted this weekend, tried contacting and got nothing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape