Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 10271
-
01-10-24 20:09 #7526Senior Member

Posts: 79It's a good description because of the smells. But also the effort she puts in.
Originally Posted by Rhinestone
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-24 20:04 #7525Senior Member

Posts: 135McKenna
Saw her.
Originally Posted by BanginMonger
[View Original Post]
Would not go back.
Was a mess #1.
Was the most uninterested visit I ever hand.
The dead fish comparison is actually a good description.
-
01-10-24 20:01 #7524Senior Member

Posts: 135Annie
Yep saw her once.
Originally Posted by Tomp4
[View Original Post]
RUN!!
Run really fast far away!
-
01-10-24 18:35 #7523Senior Member

Posts: 94McKenna
Dead fish. Lots of rules. No fun.
Originally Posted by BanginMonger
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-24 17:40 #7522Senior Member

Posts: 84Coco
Coco is alive and well. However, she is only seeing returning clients.
Originally Posted by Rock484
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-24 15:16 #7521Senior Member

Posts: 103Stay far away. Tried it once and was horrible.
Originally Posted by Tomp4
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-24 12:06 #7520Senior Member

Posts: 73Anyone know this one?
Greetings Fellow Hobbyists.
Does anyone have info on this one? Thanks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...h/284172928267
-
01-10-24 12:01 #7519Regular Member

Posts: 6Mckennna
Any Intel on this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...y/213441861902
-
01-10-24 11:27 #7518Senior Member

Posts: 97Time wasters
Yeah I just seen her. She is getting a lot of time wasters messaging her and she has no shortage of regulars to get a quick $ from. Keep trying or see someone else until she gets back with you.
Originally Posted by mikvillage
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-24 21:57 #7517Regular Member

Posts: 8Blb
Anybody seen Blb lately, I see she posted this weekend, tried contacting and got nothing.
-
01-09-24 00:31 #7516Senior Member

Posts: 1015Worth a visit? Need a report.
Originally Posted by Ash810
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-24 15:53 #7515Regular Member

Posts: 1She's real. She works out on the northside of Flint.
Originally Posted by NeilYoung999
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-24 13:50 #7514Senior Member

Posts: 367Lauren continued.
I don't know that I'd throw the whole thing out. She is real and did the job. There really isn't much out there. Just make sure she knows the expectation going into the meeting. It was my first so I just went with what was going on. I assumed it was being worked up for a mish finish, but that isn't how it went. Oh-well.
Originally Posted by Trav78
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-24 12:33 #7513Senior Member

Posts: 332My humble opinion is the $20 extra doesn't make a difference to me. Not trying to save anyone, just want some company. Quality has definitely gone down since I started 40+years and a thousand dates ago!
Originally Posted by DoubleDribble
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-24 12:04 #7512Senior Member

Posts: 332Lauren used to be one of the good ones. CBJ now instead of BBBJ? She does have some serious oral skills, but I guess I'll take her off the list!
Originally Posted by AsstroNutt
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





