Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 184 of 686 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 234 284 684 ... LastLast
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 10279
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7534

    Trust your gut instinct

    Quote Originally Posted by NowhereGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/549128486891

    What about this one. Anyone see her? I texted her and she got back with me right away but she is in a room on miller rd. Something just feels off.
    I steer clear of Miller Rd. Had a bad experience there once. Almost encountered township boys. Trust your gut instinct and be safe.

  2. #7533

    What about this one. Anyone see her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/549128486891

    What about this one. Anyone see her? I texted her and she got back with me right away but she is in a room on miller rd. Something just feels off.

  3. #7532
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinestone  [View Original Post]
    Saw her.

    Would not go back.

    Was a mess #1.

    Was the most uninterested visit I ever hand.

    The dead fish comparison is actually a good description.
    It's a good description because of the smells. But also the effort she puts in.

  4. #7531

    McKenna

    Quote Originally Posted by BanginMonger  [View Original Post]
    Saw her.

    Would not go back.

    Was a mess #1.

    Was the most uninterested visit I ever hand.

    The dead fish comparison is actually a good description.

  5. #7530

    Annie

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomp4  [View Original Post]
    Greetings Fellow Hobbyists.

    Does anyone have info on this one? Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...h/284172928267
    Yep saw her once.

    RUN!!

    Run really fast far away!

  6. #7529

    McKenna

    Quote Originally Posted by BanginMonger  [View Original Post]
    Dead fish. Lots of rules. No fun.

  7. #7528

    Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by Rock484  [View Original Post]
    Coco is done I think also. She told me that she won't post in STG anymore soni asked if she was done she said no but blew me off today
    after agreeing on a time to meet. Haven't heard shit since.
    Coco is alive and well. However, she is only seeing returning clients.

  8. #7527
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomp4  [View Original Post]
    Greetings Fellow Hobbyists.

    Does anyone have info on this one? Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...h/284172928267
    Stay far away. Tried it once and was horrible.

  9. #7526

    Anyone know this one?

    Greetings Fellow Hobbyists.

    Does anyone have info on this one? Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...h/284172928267

  10. #7525

  11. #7524

    Time wasters

    Quote Originally Posted by mikvillage  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen Blb lately, I see she posted this weekend, tried contacting and got nothing.
    Yeah I just seen her. She is getting a lot of time wasters messaging her and she has no shortage of regulars to get a quick $ from. Keep trying or see someone else until she gets back with you.

  12. #7523

    Blb

    Anybody seen Blb lately, I see she posted this weekend, tried contacting and got nothing.

  13. #7522
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash810  [View Original Post]
    She's real. She works out on the northside of Flint.
    Worth a visit? Need a report.

  14. #7521
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilYoung999  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...y/754390555257

    This one for real? I like those saucy tits.
    She's real. She works out on the northside of Flint.

  15. #7520

    Lauren continued.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trav78  [View Original Post]
    Lauren used to be one of the good ones. CBJ now instead of BBBJ? She does have some serious oral skills, but I guess I'll take her off the list!
    I don't know that I'd throw the whole thing out. She is real and did the job. There really isn't much out there. Just make sure she knows the expectation going into the meeting. It was my first so I just went with what was going on. I assumed it was being worked up for a mish finish, but that isn't how it went. Oh-well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape