Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 10279
-
01-11-24 20:39 #7534Senior Member

Posts: 548Trust your gut instinct
I steer clear of Miller Rd. Had a bad experience there once. Almost encountered township boys. Trust your gut instinct and be safe.
Originally Posted by NowhereGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-24 15:16 #7533Senior Member

Posts: 92What about this one. Anyone see her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/549128486891
What about this one. Anyone see her? I texted her and she got back with me right away but she is in a room on miller rd. Something just feels off.
-
01-10-24 20:09 #7532Senior Member

Posts: 79It's a good description because of the smells. But also the effort she puts in.
Originally Posted by Rhinestone
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-24 20:04 #7531Senior Member

Posts: 135McKenna
Saw her.
Originally Posted by BanginMonger
[View Original Post]
Would not go back.
Was a mess #1.
Was the most uninterested visit I ever hand.
The dead fish comparison is actually a good description.
-
01-10-24 20:01 #7530Senior Member

Posts: 135Annie
Yep saw her once.
Originally Posted by Tomp4
[View Original Post]
RUN!!
Run really fast far away!
-
01-10-24 18:35 #7529Senior Member

Posts: 94McKenna
Dead fish. Lots of rules. No fun.
Originally Posted by BanginMonger
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-24 17:40 #7528Senior Member

Posts: 84Coco
Coco is alive and well. However, she is only seeing returning clients.
Originally Posted by Rock484
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-24 15:16 #7527Senior Member

Posts: 103Stay far away. Tried it once and was horrible.
Originally Posted by Tomp4
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-24 12:06 #7526Senior Member

Posts: 73Anyone know this one?
Greetings Fellow Hobbyists.
Does anyone have info on this one? Thanks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...h/284172928267
-
01-10-24 12:01 #7525Regular Member

Posts: 6Mckennna
Any Intel on this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...y/213441861902
-
01-10-24 11:27 #7524Senior Member

Posts: 97Time wasters
Yeah I just seen her. She is getting a lot of time wasters messaging her and she has no shortage of regulars to get a quick $ from. Keep trying or see someone else until she gets back with you.
Originally Posted by mikvillage
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-24 21:57 #7523Regular Member

Posts: 8Blb
Anybody seen Blb lately, I see she posted this weekend, tried contacting and got nothing.
-
01-09-24 00:31 #7522Senior Member

Posts: 1015Worth a visit? Need a report.
Originally Posted by Ash810
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-24 15:53 #7521Regular Member

Posts: 1She's real. She works out on the northside of Flint.
Originally Posted by NeilYoung999
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-24 13:50 #7520Senior Member

Posts: 367Lauren continued.
I don't know that I'd throw the whole thing out. She is real and did the job. There really isn't much out there. Just make sure she knows the expectation going into the meeting. It was my first so I just went with what was going on. I assumed it was being worked up for a mish finish, but that isn't how it went. Oh-well.
Originally Posted by Trav78
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






