Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 403 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 303 353 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 453 503 903 1403 ... LastLast
Results 6,031 to 6,045 of 26660
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20630
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    CurlySue

    The care date queen got a room tonight.

    Saw CurlySue for an awesome car date BJ swallowed the whole load.

    I should've waited till she got a room, she's a lot more fun on a bed.
    That right nipple could win the competition for biggeat nipple in general reports.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...r/267591746442

  2. #20629
    Quote Originally Posted by WillyJones  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few times. But I'll be seeing her again many more times. Breezii is the most sexy, beautiful and sweet lady I've ever met.
    Sometimes I wonder. But I went for Breezii back several weeks ago, we coordinated schedules, she was in the process of moving out of her place. Had all her bags packed. She was late (no big deal) but her pics are outdated. She's gained a lot of weight, she was huffin' and puffin' from rushing back to her place, sweaty, scatter brain too, likely on something but I had to have her focus to do the deed. Which was okay. I mean she does BBBJ, plenty of spit, but it was rushed, impatient, although she took direction well. But all the peripherals mentioned above along with the weight gain. It just turned me off. So I just left w / o finishing. I will not be repeat as there definitely is better out there. Highlight of that night was she was a few blocks away from a 24/7 Coney island diner and got some pretty solid coneys to go.

  3. #20628

    Mandy

    Got into town before the snow and couldn't connect with a few people I had on my list so went with Mandy. Definitely tall and busty. Not very intimate with the session but maybe that's how first visits go. Services match posted in ad. She asked for doggy but I wanted to see that body move on top and she did not disappoint. Might see her again this week if others can't make it happen. DFK and BBJ ok the FS was good. Asked for $120 I offered $100 and she accepted so it may depend on how busy she is. Tipped $40 when done because ir wasn't rushed and it was fun. Nice provider Grand Rapids!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/007482480823

  4. #20627

    Natalie

    Had an itch that needed to be itched, out of the 3 providers I texted Natalie was the quickest and most available on short notice. Met her at her NW side incall. Pictures are very real, although filtered, she still looks amazing. She's short, and petite with perky implants. She appears latina but she's actually italian. House had a faint smell of smoke so be cautious if you are heading home right after. Like stated before the amount of saliva she produces during a BBJ was astounding, and watching her drip it out onto my cock was a huge turn on. She threw the cover on and went RCG, CG, and finished it off in mish with her legs over my shoulders. She's a fun time. Would repeat next time I'm in a pinch. I have my preferable providers but she could easily be added to the list.

    HHR $200

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/221293980853

  5. #20626
    Quote Originally Posted by Monger01  [View Original Post]
    Saw CJ today for a happy new years to me session. She is gorgeous, sexy and so much fun.

    As a tip the hat gesture to some in the fight thread here ya go:
    I don't know if her ad pics are her but they are definitely what her body looks like although in person she seems a bit thinner.
    Ginormous titties on a hot thin body. Most girls with huge breasts are also overweight with precious few exceptions.
    She is not our usual drug doing STG girl and has a real normal life so no face pics make sense.
    Have no fear. Her face is pretty, her hair is long and silky. If she walked past you on the street you would look back to check her out.

    BBBJ to start, mish, doggie and her riding me. Those giant boobs bouncing up and down. Its like you went to heaven.
    She dirty talks the whole session as well. And she's no dead fish. You could stay still she moves so much during sex and still finish. Sex with her mirrors numerous pornhub vids.

    No drama, great comms, warm personality. Its like meeting a girlfriend for a booty call. I never feel like a "customer".
    I am picky when it comes to full service. Blow and go I'm not but if I'm spending a decent chunk of change it has to be top notch service and good looks.
    CJ is worth every dime. If had hit that damn powerball last week I'd see her 5 days a week.

    I'm Monger01 and I approve this review.
    Always a fantastic time. I thoroughly enjoy our rendezvous. Thank you.

  6. #20625

    Jasmine camera

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger01  [View Original Post]
    As I stated further below, it was a couple years ago. And no, I'm not sketchy. The camera was MOUNTED in the far corner where the wall meets the ceiling of her bedroom. The wall on the door end of her bedroom. Again, it was mounted. She told me it was for when she wasn't home, which I did not believe.

    Glad to hear its gone. Enjoy her and don't piss her off or share rates with anyone else here.
    It was pretty obvious. Basically impossible to miss. Large, obvious, not a "spycam".

  7. #20624
    Quote Originally Posted by BaseHit  [View Original Post]
    Not sure where all the camera talk is coming from. I've seen Jasmine numerous times and have yet seen any cameras anywhere in her apartment. Never an issue or threat of blackmail. However I can't say if she pulls one out on someone who is new, acting sketchy or past issues. BH.
    As I stated further below, it was a couple years ago. And no, I'm not sketchy. The camera was MOUNTED in the far corner where the wall meets the ceiling of her bedroom. The wall on the door end of her bedroom. Again, it was mounted. She told me it was for when she wasn't home, which I did not believe.

    Glad to hear its gone. Enjoy her and don't piss her off or share rates with anyone else here.

  8. #20623
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracker55  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Ginger yet? Is she real?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/706801344463

    Thinking I might TOFTT on this one. I searched the thread, but didn't find anything about her. Any info is appreciated.
    Same number as her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...d/209441689088

    I have never met her.

  9. #20622

    Ginger

    Anyone seen Ginger yet? Is she real?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/706801344463

    Thinking I might TOFTT on this one. I searched the thread, but didn't find anything about her. Any info is appreciated.

  10. #20621

    Jasine

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger01  [View Original Post]
    Yes, AA Jasmine off Godfrey.
    Not sure where all the camera talk is coming from. I've seen Jasmine numerous times and have yet seen any cameras anywhere in her apartment. Never an issue or threat of blackmail. However I can't say if she pulls one out on someone who is new, acting sketchy or past issues. BH.

  11. #20620

    Cassidy69 aka CJ

    Saw CJ today for a happy new years to me session. She is gorgeous, sexy and so much fun.

    As a tip the hat gesture to some in the fight thread here ya go:
    I don't know if her ad pics are her but they are definitely what her body looks like although in person she seems a bit thinner.
    Ginormous titties on a hot thin body. Most girls with huge breasts are also overweight with precious few exceptions.
    She is not our usual drug doing STG girl and has a real normal life so no face pics make sense.
    Have no fear. Her face is pretty, her hair is long and silky. If she walked past you on the street you would look back to check her out.

    BBBJ to start, mish, doggie and her riding me. Those giant boobs bouncing up and down. Its like you went to heaven.
    She dirty talks the whole session as well. And she's no dead fish. You could stay still she moves so much during sex and still finish. Sex with her mirrors numerous pornhub vids.

    No drama, great comms, warm personality. Its like meeting a girlfriend for a booty call. I never feel like a "customer".
    I am picky when it comes to full service. Blow and go I'm not but if I'm spending a decent chunk of change it has to be top notch service and good looks.
    CJ is worth every dime. If had hit that damn powerball last week I'd see her 5 days a week.

    I'm Monger01 and I approve this review.

  12. #20619
    Quote Originally Posted by Variety1  [View Original Post]
    This one has been known to have cameras in the room corners.
    I haven't seen her, but she is real and legit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/051645235370
    Yes, AA Jasmine off Godfrey.

  13. #20618

    Evaa

    Recently met with Eva for the first time in a cheap hotel room she shares with her friend. She responded to my texts reasonably fast and was ready within a half hour notice. Her pictures are accurate and I would give her face a 7/10. She does not kiss or like DATY so she is by no means GFE. She started with a short CBJ into missionary CFS. I finished doggy while groping her nicely shaped boobs. If you are looking for a young latina with a great body and okay service she fits the bill. Damage was 150 for HH.

  14. #20617
    Quote Originally Posted by MelonCart  [View Original Post]
    I asked the same but no one has confirmed this is the one. Only Lauren that shows up on skipthegames. Her ad says massage studio doesn't say duo so maybe she is more under the radar. I have asked some PM and the responses are all over. You have posted about seeing Cassidy could try her direct. Sorry this isn't my normal place I'm coming in this week. Sabrina has communicated well and hope she doesn't stay firm on advertised price.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/016147871451
    That is Lauren.

  15. #20616

    Jasmine

    This one has been known to have cameras in the room corners.
    I haven't seen her, but she is real and legit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/051645235370

    Quote Originally Posted by Alchillies  [View Original Post]
    Which Jasmine are we talking about here? Juicy Jasmine out by GVSU orr another?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape