Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls

+ Add Report
Page 89 of 117 FirstFirst ... 39 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 1746
K Spa 10798 75th
This blog is moderated by JoeDocks11
  1. #426

    Help

    How do you edit or delete a post?

  2. #425

    Veronicababes

    Hey guys,

    So I just got back home from Phoenix. SA in Phoenix is so much better than Seattle. Met and spoked to many girls I know are real and legit. Every girl I talked to with gps was easily talked down to 500. Talked to a few wanting 300 and a bunch asking for 400. I'm probably not going to give you the 411 on all the girls I did see but I will give you a gem I did. The main one I met I'm keeping to myself as I'll be back in Feb and we really clicked. I did see this one and was a great time. She definitely delivered and looked like pics. Only con is she is super shy and introverted. That didn't stop us though from all activities and an awesome time. Damage was 400.

    Here's the link, https://members.seeking.com/member/1...e-ef4e883a4d66.

  3. #424

    Outrageous GPS.

    This one wants 5-7 k a month including shopping and traveling.

    Oh, and she's 28 with a kid and lives in Maricopa.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...1-d5134d9eb3cf "AsianBabyGirl".

    Has anyone met her yet?

  4. #423
    Quote Originally Posted by Scs2326  [View Original Post]
    This one has an account that shows as "Monique". She contacted me and we messaged for a bit until she started asking a lot of leading questions. She started asking me what type of services I was willing to pay for during a meet and was very persistent about getting me to talk about sex for money. She played it like she was new to the site and had no idea how anything worked. I have a hard time believing law enforcement is attempting to sting through SA but. This person was really working it. This is another one to watch out for.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...2-a44c45546bbf

    Monique.
    Let's all string Uncle LEO along and drain all their resources until they give up on stinging members of SA. Set up all our meets our in public places with their fake profiles and then flake!

  5. #422

    Becareful fellas.

    Most of the "women" on SA are using fake photos from other sites. A simple "image search" should help you vet potential SBs. Examples below.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...7-498988e567e1 "ExcitedSocialite".
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2024-01-08 at 11.29.24 PM.jpg‎   Screen Shot 2024-01-08 at 11.24.23 PM.jpg‎   Screen Shot 2024-01-08 at 11.20.37 PM.jpg‎  

  6. #421

    SA is the new Tinder

    I'm not feeling like I should pay 70/ month, even after the 30% discount for a bunch of flakes, fakes, SA bots and catfish anymore.

    Anyone else feel the same way?

  7. #420

    Another online arrangement

    I'm going to straight up ignore her About Me section and ask to meet in person. I'm also going to ignore that she wrote about her 32 DDs with photos that don't match.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...9-5c24c2de1559 "BrittanyRae".

  8. #419
    Quote Originally Posted by Scs2326  [View Original Post]
    This one has an account that shows as "Monique". She contacted me and we messaged for a bit until she started asking a lot of leading questions. She started asking me what type of services I was willing to pay for during a meet and was very persistent about getting me to talk about sex for money. She played it like she was new to the site and had no idea how anything worked. I have a hard time believing law enforcement is attempting to sting through SA but. This person was really working it. This is another one to watch out for.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...2-a44c45546bbf

    Monique.
    She messaged me yesterday. I'll keep everyone updated.

  9. #418
    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoy480  [View Original Post]

    Diamond.
    There was a girl named Savannah that I saw once back in July. I tried to set up another time with her but could never get it scheduled. At one point she asked if I wanted to meet her friend who was "new to this" and texted me a couple of those pics of Diamond. I said sure but that never panned out either (mainly because I was trying to stick to the 300 price point and they both wanted 4). I know Savannah was real so I assumed her friend was too.

  10. #417

    Sketchy SA account

    This one has an account that shows as "Monique". She contacted me and we messaged for a bit until she started asking a lot of leading questions. She started asking me what type of services I was willing to pay for during a meet and was very persistent about getting me to talk about sex for money. She played it like she was new to the site and had no idea how anything worked. I have a hard time believing law enforcement is attempting to sting through SA but. This person was really working it. This is another one to watch out for.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...2-a44c45546bbf

    Monique.

  11. #416
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsprdo  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes my browser won't open profiles using a link copied from here, and I can't look at these. Do you mind listing the profile user names? I can search that way.
    Yournextbaby.

    GoldenSmokeshow.

    Diamond.

  12. #415
    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoy480  [View Original Post]
    Three profiles. Same girl.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...b-4bd2ec74ac64

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...2-84d98e75f620

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...0-b98fc1772f0e

    And.

    She has a 4th profile using photos of a totally different person. How do I know? The original 3 gave me the same phone number of the 4th.

    Be careful fellas!
    Sometimes my browser won't open profiles using a link copied from here, and I can't look at these. Do you mind listing the profile user names? I can search that way.

  13. #414

    Possible fake

    Three profiles. Same girl.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...b-4bd2ec74ac64

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...2-84d98e75f620

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...0-b98fc1772f0e

    And.

    She has a 4th profile using photos of a totally different person. How do I know? The original 3 gave me the same phone number of the 4th.

    Be careful fellas!

  14. #413

    Sexting only

    This user is specifically looking for men to sext.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...f-e638ca9df80c

    "I'm lovely. I'm specifically looking for men to sext as an arrangement".

    If this is your bag, have at it mongers! She's all yours.

  15. #412
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape