Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 266 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 316 366 766 1266 ... LastLast
Results 3,976 to 3,990 of 31835
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27860

    Coffee shop

    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyThisNow  [View Original Post]
    I had the same experience. But holy hell is she good looking. Either has the best bolt ons I've ever encountered or is the world's only naturally C cup but very skinny Korean.

    If she weren't so damn hot I would have been annoyed at how quickly I was in

    and out. But honestly that was on me not her. Couldn't restrain myself and the main even was over in record time. I felt like a high school kid who can't help himself.

    Handler told me they are going to have a rotating crew of girls at that location


    W. So I'll repeat. Also pro tip the coffee shop / bar downstairs is actually awesome. If you have time to kill or want a beverage after LOL.

    Enjoy, fellow degenerates.
    What is the name of the coffee shop or bar?

  2. #27859

    Suji

    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyThisNow  [View Original Post]
    I had the same experience. But holy hell is she good looking. Either has the best bolt ons I've ever encountered or is the world's only naturally C cup but very skinny Korean.

    If she weren't so damn hot I would have been annoyed at how quickly I was in and out. But honestly that was on me not her. Couldn't restrain myself and the main even was over in record time. I felt like a high school kid who can't help himself.

    Handler told me they are going to have a rotating crew of girls at that location. So I'll repeat. Also pro tip the coffee shop / bar downstairs is actually awesome. If you have time to kill or want a beverage after LOL.

    Enjoy, fellow degenerates.
    Do they allow CIM?

  3. #27858
    Quote Originally Posted by DeOppressoLi5  [View Original Post]
    Very seldom is the young lady hotter than her pictures. Suji is that. Very attractive with Large natural C breast, round apple ass which I have seen on very few Koreans. Beautiful body. The Apartment was nice and and clean. No signs of dragon's. Had me in take my shoes off at the door. Went to a nice ce bedroom and she offered a shower. She met me at the bed I laid dow and she cleaned my boys like I have had done in AMPs. She has attributes that most Korean woman don't have. She was very tight. We went through several positions. She finished shed me off with a great massage.

    https://coracaligirl.com/
    What was the damage?

  4. #27857

    Kay

    Quote Originally Posted by DayDating777  [View Original Post]
    Kay has been around awhile. She was also reviewed on USAG a few months back. The review was solid, as I remember.

    I have also have tried and no success.
    I saw her six months ago. She looked great. BBBJ. No anal. Chain smoker though, so you will reek afterwards if you are visiting her place.

    You have to get your timing just right; if you don't connect with her soon after she places an ad, you are out of luck. Seems like she only sees one or two people a day.

  5. #27856

    Anyone

    Has anyone seen her lately?

    I saw her about a year ago, but I haven't been able to reach her recently.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...s/379659700470

  6. #27855

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by DayDating777  [View Original Post]
    Kay has been around awhile. She was also reviewed on USAG a few months back. The review was solid, as I remember.

    I have also have tried and no success.
    No response for me either back a ways. Then she vanished. If anyone connects, would love to hear about it.

  7. #27854

    Interested

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanRtr88  [View Original Post]
    ISO the best GFE providers that perform doubles. GFE and looks are the priority here, looking for something more upscale than what you'd find on escortalligator.
    Curious what you find. Can you breakdown what you find of all the categories: cost, ethnicities, age etc.

  8. #27853

    Gia Banxx

    Looks like she went back to Chicago and changed her name to Hayley.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ell-37906.html

  9. #27852

    Threesome

    ISO the best GFE providers that perform doubles. GFE and looks are the priority here, looking for something more upscale than what you'd find on escortalligator.

  10. #27851
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldenMcGroin  [View Original Post]
    I've texted a couple times but never got a response. Please pust you you connect, I will too now that she's not in the boro.
    Kay has been around awhile. She was also reviewed on USAG a few months back. The review was solid, as I remember.

    I have also have tried and no success.

  11. #27850
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldenMcGroin  [View Original Post]
    I've texted a couple times but never got a response. Please pust you you connect, I will too now that she's not in the boro.
    Just letting you know, she has been reviewed on USAG. The review was solid, she has been around a while.

    I have also tried with no success.

  12. #27849

    Kay

    Quote Originally Posted by Longhard80  [View Original Post]
    Anybody had a dream with her? She looks really good, but TGTBT. Tempted to toftt.

    https://callescort.org/615-629-5558
    I've texted a couple times but never got a response. Please pust you you connect, I will too now that she's not in the boro.

  13. #27848

    Forgot to post her link

    Quote Originally Posted by CGLover  [View Original Post]
    This one fits the description. I saw her about 2 months ago when another provider recommended her to me. Everything is available except BBFS (and I kinda got the hint that it may be available after multiple visits). I do recommend based on performance and looks but she has recently been infected with the GPS virus and has upped her rates from 350 to 600 per hour. This is ridiculous because I had a threesome with her and the provider that connected us for 600 for both for 1 hour.
    My apologies. I forgot to leave her link https://tryst.link/escort/chellsey777.

    Her P411 says she's 500 hourly but I think that is still too high.

  14. #27847

    Kay

    Anybody had a dream with her? She looks really good, but TGTBT. Tempted to toftt.

    https://callescort.org/615-629-5558

  15. #27846

    Melia Thorn and clean up boy.

    Quote Originally Posted by HogSmuggler  [View Original Post]
    Attempted to setup with Melia Thorn over a few days. Finally agreed on a time near airport. Texted when en route with updates on ETA. Arrived on time and was asked to "give her a minute". 5 minutes later asked me for dick pick which was not mentioned in the add. I let her know she could verify by other means if she'd like but I couldn't send her a pic. She continued to string me along. I left after 10 minutes having seen the writing on the wall, but continued to let her think I was still waiting. Nearly 40 minutes later she told me to meet her on 2nd floor of her hotel. I let her know I had just left and she started to show her true colors. She clearly over booked and didn't deny it when confronted. Seevices seemed reasonably priced but I can't waste any more time on her. Anyone have a good experience with Melia Thorn?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/158653387#.
    I knew this chick from years ago before she was in the hobby and always wanted to hit that. But the clean up boy shit is a major turn off for me. I ask around and she is using hard from what I have heard. I was even told from an old friend that he caught an STD that he brought home to his wife from a BBBJ and that's why he is going through a divorce. I'm not with the CBJ girls but maybe with this one. He said 2 of his other friends had bad experiences with her taking the money and running. I'm really tempted from knowing her from before from a distance (thinking it wouldn't happen to me). If anyone wants to take one for the team I would love to hear about it, but trying not to ruin my life.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape