Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 5,461 to 5,475 of 31631
-
01-08-24 15:36 #26171Senior Member

Posts: 220Hawaiian trip
Had a dream that I met up with this Hawaiian girl. New to the mainland fresh from the Aloha starrPretty good but interesting time. I've done a hhr before but I was looking for someone who allowed MSOG. I get there to her place off Lee road. The hotel is t the best but there are definitely worse places in that area to be at. If you like the bbw type women then you'll like her. I don't typically like that. Especially in a dream. But large coconuts was the factor. She wasn't a clock watch at all and will shoot the gab with you. Very. I mean veeery. GFE. She encouraged participation which is something I never cared about. My dreams are all about me. LOL. So we basically we both got ours. She was fluent in Greek but I didn't ask her to speak any. And was DATY friendly, However, I don't do that. The only accommodation I had in my dream was FiV, which I did wrapped up.
All in all, was a great dream and I would definitely redream.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/163052324
-
01-08-24 13:37 #26170Senior Member

Posts: 365That was Diamond over off Colonial:
Originally Posted by BoredAtHome99
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/159092349
Not too dissimilar in looks, but Kyra is in Kissimmee. Don't think they're one-in-the-same.
-
01-08-24 13:29 #26169Senior Member

Posts: 311Church?
Was she the one advertising church services or something like that a few months back?
Originally Posted by Northern45
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-24 12:40 #26168Senior Member

Posts: 44I still would not recommend. The places she stays at are very dangerous places. The worst of the worst hang around there. Not worth it.
Originally Posted by FunOrlando
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-24 12:21 #26167Senior Member

Posts: 185Can confirm service
I have seen Lala at her incalls around the kissimmeee area and she gives excellent head. I do recommend her! Qv $.
Originally Posted by AsianDayDream
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
FO.
-
01-08-24 11:49 #26166Senior Member

Posts: 301Can you give a little more details?
Originally Posted by Northern45
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-24 10:39 #26165Senior Member

Posts: 1670Blast of the past names
Reports like this makes me remember how long I have been in the hobby. Crazy!
Lets not forget froggy and my utr friend the great gator. The gator meeting me and therefore becoming an utr on here completly changed her life for the better.
Originally Posted by Tcisjr
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-24 05:45 #26164Senior Member

Posts: 131Don't have a pic, but can confirm they're large. Huge is about perspective.
Originally Posted by Mosby321
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-24 22:34 #26163Senior Member

Posts: 249LaLa
https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...a/762552486081
Worth the visit, she is very good at what she does.
-
01-07-24 22:23 #26162Senior Member

Posts: 132Huge tits
I'm looking for evidence of the huge tits. Pre-reduction huge? Or post? Pics of said tits? It'll be what gets me to make the drive.
Originally Posted by SkiPatrol
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-24 21:25 #26161Senior Member

Posts: 39Wanted more
I was in her area and wanted to do a QV. At first she offered and when I was about to get there she says she wanted more then just a QV. I was pinched for time and said I would have to reschedule. Next time I'll just get a room at Motel X.
Originally Posted by Quatre17
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-24 20:11 #26160Senior Member

Posts: 255Bianca pawg please tell me
She's daty friendly? Cause that'd do it for meeeeee.
Originally Posted by PseudoRican
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-24 14:54 #26159Senior Member

Posts: 98Chilean
I wanted to try but when I hit up the ad I didn't get any response. Post a follow up of your experience when they do respond to you, want to know if I should try again or move on.
Originally Posted by FabioAldeaDiaz
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-24 01:53 #26158Senior Member

Posts: 323Any dreams on this one before I TOFTT and report?
Is it worth?
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3229449
Thanks.
-
01-07-24 01:28 #26157Senior Member

Posts: 323Ali Kat
How much was the damage?
Originally Posted by Chinsu11
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




