Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,976 to 3,990 of 31835
-
01-07-24 16:40 #27860Senior Member

Posts: 521Coffee shop
What is the name of the coffee shop or bar?
Originally Posted by ReallyThisNow
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-24 13:08 #27859Senior Member

Posts: 156Suji
Do they allow CIM?
Originally Posted by ReallyThisNow
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-24 07:23 #27858Senior Member

Posts: 221What was the damage?
Originally Posted by DeOppressoLi5
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-24 23:59 #27857Senior Member

Posts: 309Kay
I saw her six months ago. She looked great. BBBJ. No anal. Chain smoker though, so you will reek afterwards if you are visiting her place.
Originally Posted by DayDating777
[View Original Post]
You have to get your timing just right; if you don't connect with her soon after she places an ad, you are out of luck. Seems like she only sees one or two people a day.
-
01-06-24 23:57 #27856Senior Member

Posts: 309Anyone
Has anyone seen her lately?
I saw her about a year ago, but I haven't been able to reach her recently.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...s/379659700470
-
01-06-24 21:52 #27855Senior Member

Posts: 1053Same
No response for me either back a ways. Then she vanished. If anyone connects, would love to hear about it.
Originally Posted by DayDating777
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-24 21:43 #27854Senior Member

Posts: 1053Interested
Curious what you find. Can you breakdown what you find of all the categories: cost, ethnicities, age etc.
Originally Posted by RyanRtr88
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-24 17:05 #27853Senior Member

Posts: 30Gia Banxx
Looks like she went back to Chicago and changed her name to Hayley.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ell-37906.html
-
01-06-24 16:33 #27852Senior Member

Posts: 30Threesome
ISO the best GFE providers that perform doubles. GFE and looks are the priority here, looking for something more upscale than what you'd find on escortalligator.
-
01-06-24 15:57 #27851Senior Member

Posts: 179Kay has been around awhile. She was also reviewed on USAG a few months back. The review was solid, as I remember.
Originally Posted by HoldenMcGroin
[View Original Post]
I have also have tried and no success.
-
01-06-24 15:52 #27850Senior Member

Posts: 179Just letting you know, she has been reviewed on USAG. The review was solid, she has been around a while.
Originally Posted by HoldenMcGroin
[View Original Post]
I have also tried with no success.
-
01-06-24 13:37 #27849Senior Member

Posts: 136Kay
I've texted a couple times but never got a response. Please pust you you connect, I will too now that she's not in the boro.
Originally Posted by Longhard80
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-24 13:11 #27848Senior Member

Posts: 178Forgot to post her link
My apologies. I forgot to leave her link https://tryst.link/escort/chellsey777.
Originally Posted by CGLover
[View Original Post]
Her P411 says she's 500 hourly but I think that is still too high.
-
01-06-24 11:56 #27847Senior Member

Posts: 151Kay
Anybody had a dream with her? She looks really good, but TGTBT. Tempted to toftt.
https://callescort.org/615-629-5558
-
01-06-24 10:35 #27846Regular Member

Posts: 6Melia Thorn and clean up boy.
I knew this chick from years ago before she was in the hobby and always wanted to hit that. But the clean up boy shit is a major turn off for me. I ask around and she is using hard from what I have heard. I was even told from an old friend that he caught an STD that he brought home to his wife from a BBBJ and that's why he is going through a divorce. I'm not with the CBJ girls but maybe with this one. He said 2 of his other friends had bad experiences with her taking the money and running. I'm really tempted from knowing her from before from a distance (thinking it wouldn't happen to me). If anyone wants to take one for the team I would love to hear about it, but trying not to ruin my life.
Originally Posted by HogSmuggler
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






