Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 316 to 330 of 5003
-
02-06-24 22:06 #4688Senior Member

Posts: 334Explain it to me like I'm 5 (ha)
I'm not a strip club guy, but maybe I could consider it. The OP mentioned that there was a cost for the private room (15 minutes was $170 and 30 minutes was $230). I'm assuming that goes to the house. And then the "dancer" gets a tip after that? So it's $430 for HHR? Do I understand that correctly?
Originally Posted by BobbiBrown1981
[View Original Post]
Hopefully, I'm missing something. For that amount (and the eight $10 beers I'd drink), I'd probably get a Brazilian escort for an hour off of Eros. Speaking of which. . . I might be overdue for a treat like that. Thanks for any info. I haven't done a strip club since I'm in my 20's (and I'm in my 50's).
-
02-06-24 17:07 #4687Banned Member

Posts: 160Actually if you look at the costs it's really not any different than a AMP. Except it's a younger girl with a nicer body who isn't Asian. Like AMPs, the cost is for the experience. Bang your Asian provider. Bang a stripper. With higher end escorts the prices are about the same. Honestly, $200 for FS and CBJ is about the same total damage as going to any given AMP with an older Asian provider who might have decent teets, but everything else falling in the middle aged range. Also it's safer than lower end escorts who might be out to scam you or even rob you.
Originally Posted by Sleeves3961
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-24 09:04 #4686Regular Member

Posts: 10Report on my visit Thurs from 2-4
Visited the block again after vowing I wasn't going back from a prior visit. So.
Went to 4 establishments.
1- Jewel box. Closed!
2- Bottoms up, 3 overweight black gals. Not my preference.
3- Chex - 1 overweight white gal, not my liking either.
4- Pussycat - 3 overweight black gals and 1 petite black gal with a great butt Bought the petite gal a drink, and she did offer extras in their backroom. Cost for the room, 15 min $170,30 Min 230 . Good lord!, her fee, $100 for covered BJ and $200 for FS with BJ. Everything was covered.
This confirms my last experience. Just not worth it at the black in daytime. I have to believe nighttime is better otherwise I would think these guys would go out of business.
I will give escorts a try for sure. From a monetary standpoint I have to think they are more affordable.
-
01-25-24 09:05 #4685Senior Member

Posts: 1241Ravens Game Impacts?
First of all, thanks to everybody who passed along advice about walking from the Inner Harbor area to The Block. Since I'll be arriving on Sunday, I'm curious if there is an uptick in activity at The Block clubs when there's a home Ravens game, especially a playoff game. Or, will The Block always be The Block regardless of what's going on around it?
-
01-24-24 11:03 #4684Regular Member

Posts: 10Cannot believe I intend to visit the block again.
Heading to Baltimore and figure I will give the block a try again. Looking at afternoon (3 - 6) and wondered what if any recommendations anyone has.
Not a fan of Indulge, the remake with lights under the bar and the pole I think stinks.
Not a fan of Circus, Sue is barely tolerable, and last visit had only 2 gals, one anorexic and the other just the opposite.
I did see some positives on Jewel Box, Chez and bottoms up, so will give them a go.
I will report on my visit, its in 2 weeks.
I 'might' try to schedule an escort. But my luck there years ago was not good.
-
01-20-24 10:27 #4683Senior Member

Posts: 441Ritz
That's how it used to be until 4 and half years ago. I admit there were girls that kept their tops on back than, but they were a minority. Since than every girl I had a dance with kept their tops. It sounds like current management is allowing topless dances again.
Originally Posted by SuperSoaker18
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-24 01:03 #4682Senior Member

Posts: 46Hmmm,
Originally Posted by ShadowBK
[View Original Post]
I mean ladies didn't start that way but took them off while dancing. I mean they put the top back on at the end of the dance, but I thought it was normal?
-
01-19-24 13:34 #4681Senior Member

Posts: 441I'm surprised you got topless private dances at the Ritz. They haven't done that in years, unless you pay for VIP.
Originally Posted by SuperSoaker18
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-24 22:30 #4680Senior Member

Posts: 46Both of them were.
Originally Posted by ShadowBK
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-24 22:19 #4679Senior Member

Posts: 441Were any of the private dances topless?
-
01-18-24 21:04 #4678Senior Member

Posts: 99Gold Club?
Trying to see where this one is stripping now.
-
01-18-24 01:59 #4677Senior Member

Posts: 46Penthouse and Ritz
I thought I'll give my reviews on few places I went recently. Remember, this was MY experience and MY opinion. So YMMV.
I went to Ritz 2 weeks ago and I got to say it was a very chilled experience.
Girls were fairly all attractive, great diversity and no ladies were being b!tches. And pretty good girls to guys ratio also. Nobody was pushing too hard for dances. Stage dances were very good, drink prices weren't insane and cover was only ten bucks I think. Dances were good both on stage and private. Some ladies were willing to play during private dances. Small club but more chill than anything. A lot of ladies stopped by to talk to you and have an actual conversation for quite some time before asking for dances.
I went to Penthouse few days after.
I forgot what the cover was. But I think it was 15 or 20. There is a parking fee of 10 bucks or something like that, my friend paid so I forgot, but that was bit odd.
Much bigger club with many more girls. I think the layout was slightly not to my liking but it wasn't bad. Girls were more attractive than Ritz but that's just me. Drinks were overpriced for sure.
Dances were both great on stage and private. During private dances, ladies were more "Aggressive" in a very good way.
Not too many girls stopped by to talk and when they did. It was bit mechanical. However it could just be me or just that kind of night. Overall still pretty good. I do with drink prices weren't too over priced because it took a lot of money for me to get drunk, not like Ritz.
Anyhow, naked ladies and alcohol. Great times!
I had some bad experiences from some other clubs which I won't mention names here but those two clubs I would repeat based on my recent experience.
-
01-06-24 11:13 #4676Senior Member

Posts: 171Block
I would say there are two flavors (on the south side at least): Chez, Bottoms Up and occasionally Jewel Box provide entertainment value i.e. you get get a drink, enjoy the show, have a girl grind on your lap etc whereas totally absolutely nothing happens at the Red Room and Pussy Cat. You walk in, order drinks and discuss business.
Originally Posted by TimeHero612
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-24 05:16 #4675Regular Member

Posts: 10I've poked my head in there every time I go down and there is usually only 1-4 girls there. Nothing worth sitting down or having a drink. It is a block bar so the same is to be had at each one. I just find better girls at different block bars. I would say Indulge day shift is the best, pussycat club at any time, then Circus at night are the best to go to right now.
Originally Posted by Bigman1000
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-24 16:13 #4674Senior Member

Posts: 397That place has really gone downhill. They aren't even remotely close to being worth it for how much they're asking for anything. Dances, drinks, etc. All overpriced for what's going on there.
Originally Posted by TheNewestGuy
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




