Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,061 to 6,075 of 26668
-
01-07-24 17:51 #20608Regular Member

Posts: 64Give it a go?
Hello, has anyone given this one a go?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/535241440650
-
01-07-24 16:42 #20607Senior Member

Posts: 499I have seen Breezie many times for her great blowjobs, but as for being the most beautiful and sexy lady around? Yeah not so much. She is not very attractive and she is quite overweight. But man can she suck cock!
Originally Posted by WillyJones
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-24 15:17 #20606Senior Member

Posts: 80Fingers crossed
I hope it is an anomaly, but have a feeling it is not. I had a meeting set for Wednesday this passed week but she went silent an hour before we where to meet. The she texted back the next day. No explanation or anything thing. I am giving her one more chance today. Will report back.
Originally Posted by MidwestHobby
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-24 13:17 #20605Senior Member

Posts: 830Too Bad Indeed!
She looked very promising. Almost worth another look. Almost.
Originally Posted by MidwestHobby
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-24 12:39 #20604Senior Member

Posts: 262Thanks for letting us know. Too bad, she looked very promising.
Originally Posted by RallyToo
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-24 08:59 #20603Senior Member

Posts: 92Dallas
Comms via text were easy. Set up a time for the next day and she gave me the address of the complex. I was a few minutes early and stopped by a local coffee shop. Texted to see if she wanted me to bring anything and no response. Ever again. Complete no show. There was some LE action nearby which I watched while enjoying the java. Maybe she saw it too and was spooked (or maybe it involved her). Either way, a waste of my time and it won't happen again.
RT.
https://tryst.link/escort/dallas616
-
01-06-24 22:27 #20602Senior Member

Posts: 482Breezii
I've seen her a few times. But I'll be seeing her again many more times. Breezii is the most sexy, beautiful and sweet lady I've ever met.
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-24 19:35 #20601Senior Member

Posts: 162She posts on stg when she is available which usually week day from 9 to 5.
Originally Posted by GuyIncognit0
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-24 13:40 #20600Senior Member

Posts: 40Unsure
Anyone have a link for Lauren?
Originally Posted by MichaelJ44
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-24 12:34 #20599Senior Member

Posts: 64Perfect playmate
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...l/769375749092
Anyone able to verify that she is legit. Area code is not local.
-
01-06-24 12:21 #20598Senior Member

Posts: 334Recommendations for an out of towner
Coming to town sometime in February. I usually come into town once to twice a year. I try to keep the pulse on what's going on in the area but the last quarter of the year has been crazy busy. Looking for providers who have open menus and generally good to see. From thin to BBW, I am pretty open. Any recommendations provided is appreciated. As always, I will leave a report back on my adventures. In the past I've seen Abbey (seems to be MIA) and the pink / purple haired girl.
Anyone have any info on this one? I saw that she works with Rain as well. Have no idea about either but Sunnie looks what I am looking for. Again, thanks for any information provided.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/615880115000
-
01-06-24 09:03 #20597Regular Member

Posts: 64Verification
She verifies by conversation and text. She follows her ad to the letter. She's smart and cool, like the best. She knows of this board and if you mention you came from the board, it helps. As a newbie, I'm learning if we aren't creeps or assholes, it goes a long way. PM if you want more.
Originally Posted by RickDee
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-24 00:42 #20596Senior Member

Posts: 47Eva
Just visited Eva for the second time. She is the person in the pictures. She is extremely good looking, nice ass, nice titties, and good pussy. Damage is $. 5 for hh. Only downside is no BBBJ. Other than that she is well worth a visit.
https://callescort.org/281-941-3780
-
01-05-24 22:17 #20595Senior Member

Posts: 262Looks like the ad's already been taken down.
Originally Posted by TakingChances2
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-24 22:10 #20594Shill for Arianna Soleil Cassidy James ignore all posts

Posts: 14Camera
And you are okay being recorded? Am I alarmed for no reason? When would this ever be acceptable? I'm out on this Jasmine.
Originally Posted by White300
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





