Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,961 to 6,975 of 37358
-
01-06-24 08:32 #30398Senior Member

Posts: 929There is actually a third one called ocean wave spa on coolidge. He might be talking that one.
Originally Posted by HardOne3
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-24 07:46 #30397Senior Member

Posts: 157Magical Time at Magic
Visited Magic a few days ago for an early afternoon visit. After striking out with Sunrise Spa twice over the holidays decided to venture over to Magic. Walked in greeted by Yumi in a short blue dress. Yumi is looker, long black hair, gorgeous. Led me by the hand to the room. Started with a table shower, thorough scrub down with plenty of teasing. Back in the room she leaves for about 5 minutes. I'm on the table face down and she asks me to flip over.
Immediately slips off her dress and man her body is dynamic. B cups not much ass but very toned with a tight vag. Brings out a condom in her case but I brought my own. Slips on mine starts with a slow CBJ. Went from her riding to picking her up against the wall to ending with her in missionary. Cleaned me up then finished a great hard pressure massage that nearly put me to sleep.
All in total of $200 for alittle over an hour. This was actually my first time at Magic drove past plenty of times.
Stay safe,
Cudi.
-
01-06-24 02:01 #30396Senior Member

Posts: 339This doesn't make sense. You toftt, then don't report on it, then ask for info? Something smells?
Originally Posted by ZigZagMan123
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-24 23:10 #30395Senior Member

Posts: 48Definitely not Middlebelt. Damn good therapeutic massage, but no extras whatsoever.
Originally Posted by HardOne3
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-24 22:03 #30394Senior Member

Posts: 120Asian Oasis
Asian Oasis.
Rochester and Big Beaver west side of the street.
TOFTT: Really just wanted a massage and was not expecting anything else. Nice massage, not great. Older lady late 40's or early 50's. Reasonably cute. Standard 70 door and 40 tip. I spoke Chinese so I got a break she said. Flip, everything normal and then when done she asked about JR. I said sure. OTC then UTC then undid bra and girls came out. Sucked them, eraser nipples. She seemed to enjoy. YMMV. I was the only one in there and they didn't look busy. I might repeat.
-
01-05-24 21:57 #30393Senior Member

Posts: 184Gross but hilarious.
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-24 21:57 #30392Senior Member

Posts: 184In Berkeley, 10 and Coolidge.
Originally Posted by HardOne3
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-24 20:36 #30391Regular Member

Posts: 7Which Ocean? The one on Middlebelt or the one on 10 mile?
Originally Posted by Smashing1979
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-24 20:12 #30390Senior Member

Posts: 929Yeah like the barber shop with the combs.
Originally Posted by Smashing1979
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-24 19:02 #30389Senior Member

Posts: 484The biggest loser thing or something else, her big tits have been calling out to me LOL.
Originally Posted by Ttime2
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-24 15:54 #30388Senior Member

Posts: 184Been there a few weeks. Usually cute girls and a reliable HE place with solid massage. Sometimes you get more, depending on the girl.
Originally Posted by RstWolves
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-24 15:52 #30387Senior Member

Posts: 184This is true and pretty gross IMO.
Originally Posted by RamButt
[View Original Post]
I've seen where they sanitize used condoms. Just basically a jar with some kind of alcohol or other solution.
-
01-05-24 15:49 #30386Senior Member

Posts: 184Current prices are about the same. Slightly more for BJ now.
Originally Posted by Sid63
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-24 15:48 #30385Senior Member

Posts: 184Pretty flat chested actually.
Originally Posted by RstWolves
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-24 15:06 #30384Senior Member

Posts: 119
Originally Posted by MrHardBody
[View Original Post]
I make a good living. Money isn't the issue. I just don't want to be turned away. This is why I asked what type / kind of men are welcomed.
Originally Posted by Bruce248
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





