Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 796 to 810 of 16507
-
01-07-24 01:05 #15712Senior Member

Posts: 1170About the provider scene
The whole provider scene, I. E. Escorts and SWers is just not worth it anymore. A total waste of time. Every now and then you might find a so-called unicorn. It's just not worth it anymore. My time is worth more than the foolery we deal with these days. SMH.
Originally Posted by Pix4U
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-24 11:46 #15711Senior Member

Posts: 131Zombie Apocalypse
Is it just me? Or is the streetscene like an episode of The Walking Dead these days? I ride, I look, I keep on ridin.
-
01-06-24 06:29 #15710Senior Member

Posts: 536Eccentric troll
Please share. I would love to hear them cowboy.
Originally Posted by FatJohn6
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-24 15:38 #15709Senior Member

Posts: 536Ktg
She's still around. She just don't be out as much. Saw her on lane a few days ago.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-24 16:37 #15708Senior Member

Posts: 1260Her Daughters Wedding
Her daughter recently got proposed to and I believe the happy union is happening soon. So Katie may be tryin to clean up for that.
Originally Posted by FatJohn6
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-24 05:03 #15707Senior Member

Posts: 58Kate the Great
Is Katie still around I'm visiting Jax at the end of the month, anyone have her contact info?
-
01-01-24 10:25 #15706Senior Member

Posts: 13122nd street
FYI: Pretty cute WSW hanging out at the burned out house on 22nd right off Main. A few DBs in the vicinity so I didn't pull the trigger but was very tempted. Jet black curly hair, maybe a tad thick (though could have been warm layered clothes). I think I've seen here there once in a blue moon. She was just about the only action out this morning.
-
12-25-23 18:36 #15705Senior Member

Posts: 536Night is best
I'll say anytime from 10 pm to 7 am.
Originally Posted by LobsterClit
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-23 18:15 #15704Senior Member

Posts: 145Basic and boring.
Merry Christmas, I fucked a WSW over on route 23 $40 head and pussy.
She was ok. But complained about pain.
-
12-25-23 13:31 #15703Senior Member

Posts: 68What time of day do yall find the most walkers? I've been looking for a while and hardly see anyone on lane.
-
12-24-23 20:43 #15702Senior Member

Posts: 145Veronica
Meet her on 30th, $40 for head and pussy.
WSW on the heavy side. Didn't stink or rush. Head was okay. Pussy was gushy.
-
12-22-23 14:38 #15701Senior Member

Posts: 139Lane area
Saw a WSW wearing blue jeans and great top with dark hair. Walking the north end of fox looking for a ride. I didn't have time to stop but that's the first one I've seen out in a while.
-
12-19-23 17:07 #15700Banned Member

Posts: 2I'm surprised he's not in jail.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-23 17:06 #15699Banned Member

Posts: 2[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
12-19-23 13:58 #15698Senior Member

Posts: 536Intel on snowflake
Have any of you mongers seen her around? She's a funny girl. Who has info on her whereabouts?












Reply With Quote




