Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 8329
-
01-10-24 05:38 #6769Senior Member

Posts: 151This sounds like a quintessential Abby experience. She's a lot of fun but her logic circuits are broken. Invites you over but she's not there. Takes you into the bedroom but there's literally another guy there sleeping that apparently she forgot about. Then suggests you just fuck on the couch instead? Wild.
Originally Posted by TokyoJohn
[View Original Post]
I've seen her a couple times. Thankfully my experiences were just run-of-the-mill time wasting before finally catching her. No other guys in her apartment other than Drake. And that's where it becomes an out-of-body experience which keeps me wanting to go back again even with all the baggage.
-
01-09-24 11:10 #6768Regular Member

Posts: 7Abby: Crazy, Good, Crazy Good. In that order.
Saw Abby back in late October and the whole event felt like a crazy movie. Like most things, bad ideas are fueled by alcohol. The first night I tried to connect with Abby she flaked, several times. She asked to send her a car which I did and she kept not taking them and then asking to send another. Drunk and thinking with the wrong head I did this several times until I gave up. Day 2, after some drinking and more mental determination I decided to try again. Sent a car which she failed to get in but invited me to her incall. Considering the prior nights experience I felt this would probably work better. I arrived at here location and of course she wasn't there. She asked if I could pick her up at a gas station, I couldn't, so I waited. Just at the point that I was going to give up she was dropped off in a silver Dodge Ram! We went inside and she offered me a drink (Jagger) then invited me to the bedroom, which had a dude passed out on the bed. This wasn't going to work for me. She offered to fuck on the couch, but with the guys that were still outside in the truck and now revving their engine and the passed out guy in the room I suggested we go back to my hotel. I called an uber and when it showed up she instructed me to "run" to the vehicle. We did and when we got in Abby hid behind the seat and the silver truck block us in. This was not a comfortable situation. Our driver, a retired black jack dealer, wanted to get out and talk to them and even though I was hammered I knew that was a terrible idea. So, I asked him to please stay in the car. Finally after a 5 min standoff they left and so did we. Abby and I chatted in the Uber on the way to the hotel and she was extremely apologetic. We also started touching each other in the car, nothing crazy just warming up. Finally we get to my hotel! When we got to the room we instantly got to some passionate DFK as if I was the release of adrenaline. She offered to blow me right there in the entry which I willingly accepted. Then we made our way to the bed, at this point we were both naked and rolling around. At first I was on top just kissing then we flipped and she began blowing me again. The she she came up to me started kissing and grinding on me. At this point I said "we need a condom" her response was " do we?" As she lowered her pussy on my dick and slid all the way down. She felt great. She rode me for a while and I could tell I was getting close so I asked where she wanted me to cum. She simply replied "cum inside me" which I did. She sat there for a bit then slowly got off. As she got up my cum gushed out of her pussy and onto to me. We then went to the shower to clean up. We soaped each other and kissed. Then we went back to bed but unfortunately I wasn't able to engage again. We kissed our good byes and that was it. She is sweet, accommodating, exactly what everyone describes her as and looks just like every picture out there. Unfortunately this was my first and last BBFS encounter. I freaked out the next morning about diseases, got tested a few weeks later, all clear, but out of the BBFS game. Not all fantasies need to come true. My one regret is not taking pictures. I would love to have a picture of my cum dripping out of her shaven pussy. Oh well.
-
01-09-24 10:43 #6767Senior Member

Posts: 852Here you go, sir. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...436/3604363636
Originally Posted by MisterMr
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-24 10:35 #6766Senior Member

Posts: 1042LMAO 1000%.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
This was how the wife found out I was fucking around!
-
01-08-24 22:32 #6765Senior Member

Posts: 36Just search "Mya fun size" with the quotes on Google and she is the first, second and fourth hits.
Originally Posted by MisterMr
[View Original Post]
Xxx xxx x508.
Sorry for not posting a link. I did that once before and got dinged.
-
01-08-24 19:48 #6764Senior Member

Posts: 77Do you
Have a link? I couldn't find her on AS.
Originally Posted by GileAders
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-24 16:01 #6763Senior Member

Posts: 111Agreed. I recently learned this myself. It's sad how much drama posting on here brings. Like someone once told me "No good deed goes unpunished".
Originally Posted by AttaSquirt
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-24 12:11 #6762Senior Member

Posts: 36This one belongs here.
Mya fun size. 34 yo Hispanic.
Find her on:
Adultsearch in Vegas.
Callescortgirls. Ca.
Ondate in Vegas.
-
01-08-24 11:02 #6761Senior Member

Posts: 1388Condoms? We don't need no stinking condoms!
Originally Posted by The702
[View Original Post]
Agree 100%. Making that leap from CFS to BBFS is a slippery slope, figuratively, literally, and all the pun intended. Once you feel that wet slimy pussy bare and finish CIP, you will forever want to rawdog and never ever want to use a condom again. So my advice to anyone is not even start.
Originally Posted by SfoDavid67
[View Original Post]
BBFS is perfect for all you married mongers LOL. Bring home to the wife the gift that keeps on giving!
-
01-07-24 12:12 #6760Senior Member

Posts: 36This one belongs here.
MistressKymLV find her on twitter. Will do both Dom or regular dates. Nice girl, easy to talk to, pretty wild in bed.
-
01-05-24 18:10 #6759Senior Member

Posts: 176Abby Contact Info
https://callescort.org/702-553-8759
Originally Posted by Dude300
[View Original Post]
She's a great fuck.
-
01-05-24 18:09 #6758Senior Member

Posts: 358Where do they advertise?
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-24 16:40 #6757Senior Member

Posts: 78How does one get in touch with her?
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-24 14:48 #6756Senior Member

Posts: 140Little Appreciation
I for one, appreciate your posts. I know it takes time and effort to write posts with pics, and it seems like in most cases it goes unappreciated. Nice pics of Abby BTW, looks like you gave her the plum nasty treatment LOL. I'm kinda put off with sharing my experiences on here, I just get way too much grief from the multitude of haters that lurk around here. And invariably its always from the dudes who contribute nothing, but they are always the ones to come out and attack. Keep up the good work though. I salute you!
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-24 13:23 #6755Regular Member

Posts: 8What phone number
Am I missing something here? I couldn't find the phone number for Ruby.
Originally Posted by Gopher0254
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






