Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,411 to 7,425 of 28167
-
01-05-24 18:56 #20757Senior Member

Posts: 66Video
Do you mind sending me the videos?, I tried messaging you but said I can't.
Originally Posted by TacoSupreme
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-24 18:27 #20756Regular Member

Posts: 7Claire
Any chance of getting more details about your dream with Claire?
Originally Posted by FricanRican
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-24 18:10 #20755Senior Member

Posts: 744Interested in vids
Your mailbox says not accepting private messages.
Originally Posted by TacoSupreme
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-24 16:11 #20754Senior Member

Posts: 272LOL I said seniors only. One post to ask for the vids? Really? Can you follow instructions?
Originally Posted by Tritons2024
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-24 16:06 #20753Senior Member

Posts: 82Vids
Do you mind sending me the vids? Astrid is very allusive. I like to see what kind of performance these girls can do.
Originally Posted by TacoSupreme
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-24 16:03 #20752Senior Member

Posts: 272OK I cleared my inbox and sent
I didn't realize it. It kinda sneaks up on you. I cleared out a lot of in and out messages, so feel free to reach out to me. Seniors only.
Originally Posted by JosefK
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-24 15:06 #20751Senior Member

Posts: 173Monica
I had the exact same scenario play out earlier this week which fortunately included an ATF coming through.
Originally Posted by Tantra6969
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-24 14:44 #20750Senior Member

Posts: 299Video please
Please send me a video as well.
Originally Posted by Diluth389
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-24 13:08 #20749Senior Member

Posts: 5947Not sure how to contact him. PM doesn't allow incoming but interested myself although not sure who his unicorn is.
Originally Posted by Diluth389
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-24 12:47 #20748Regular Member

Posts: 1Contacted her today with your reference and was politely greeted. Then was sent a link to a booking app that collects PII to book an appointment.
Originally Posted by Ejent
[View Original Post]
I haven't replied yet and wanted to get some opinions if you'd, or anyone else, would recommend using this method with a provider.
[Picture Deleted by Admin]
-
01-05-24 12:45 #20747Senior Member

Posts: 86Videoa
Been wanting to visit these girls. Please send a video, thanks.
Originally Posted by TacoSupreme
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-24 12:22 #20746Senior Member

Posts: 297Best Headache Relief
Who are the current headache queens of Tampa? I have a pretty solid UTR (unsure if she wants me to share) but isn't everyone's type as far as looks go. Curious who here is the reigning queen amongst y'all. I remember a girl in Brandon I think everyone refers to as the Unicorn I used to see back in the day but lost contact because I haven't seen an ad from here in at least 5 years. Some other good ones have gone (I used to love curvy mixed Phoenix and her big ass). Most of my go to girls are out or moved away.
-
01-05-24 11:14 #20745Senior Member

Posts: 1060.5 for the upgrade.
Originally Posted by SmittyQbert
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-24 10:55 #20744Senior Member

Posts: 1714Trish greek 200 hhr
She quoted me 200 for HHR, then acted like she didn't understand my request when I got there. She was super paranoid at first. I'd give her a 6.5 overall, but I won't be repeating with her.
Originally Posted by SmittyQbert
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-24 10:40 #20743Senior Member

Posts: 2145Diamond
Tried searching but came up empty. If already a review, please point out the post.
Anyone see this girl?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/162997500#.
Looks like she's been reviewed here before, and want to say maybe not good, but can't recall.
Thanks.










Reply With Quote




