Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 8327
-
01-09-24 10:43 #6767Senior Member

Posts: 851Here you go, sir. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...436/3604363636
Originally Posted by MisterMr
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-24 10:35 #6766Senior Member

Posts: 1042LMAO 1000%.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
This was how the wife found out I was fucking around!
-
01-08-24 22:32 #6765Senior Member

Posts: 36Just search "Mya fun size" with the quotes on Google and she is the first, second and fourth hits.
Originally Posted by MisterMr
[View Original Post]
Xxx xxx x508.
Sorry for not posting a link. I did that once before and got dinged.
-
01-08-24 19:48 #6764Senior Member

Posts: 77Do you
Have a link? I couldn't find her on AS.
Originally Posted by GileAders
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-24 16:01 #6763Senior Member

Posts: 111Agreed. I recently learned this myself. It's sad how much drama posting on here brings. Like someone once told me "No good deed goes unpunished".
Originally Posted by AttaSquirt
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-24 12:11 #6762Senior Member

Posts: 36This one belongs here.
Mya fun size. 34 yo Hispanic.
Find her on:
Adultsearch in Vegas.
Callescortgirls. Ca.
Ondate in Vegas.
-
01-08-24 11:02 #6761Senior Member

Posts: 1388Condoms? We don't need no stinking condoms!
Originally Posted by The702
[View Original Post]
Agree 100%. Making that leap from CFS to BBFS is a slippery slope, figuratively, literally, and all the pun intended. Once you feel that wet slimy pussy bare and finish CIP, you will forever want to rawdog and never ever want to use a condom again. So my advice to anyone is not even start.
Originally Posted by SfoDavid67
[View Original Post]
BBFS is perfect for all you married mongers LOL. Bring home to the wife the gift that keeps on giving!
-
01-07-24 12:12 #6760Senior Member

Posts: 36This one belongs here.
MistressKymLV find her on twitter. Will do both Dom or regular dates. Nice girl, easy to talk to, pretty wild in bed.
-
01-05-24 18:10 #6759Senior Member

Posts: 176Abby Contact Info
https://callescort.org/702-553-8759
Originally Posted by Dude300
[View Original Post]
She's a great fuck.
-
01-05-24 18:09 #6758Senior Member

Posts: 358Where do they advertise?
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-24 16:40 #6757Senior Member

Posts: 78How does one get in touch with her?
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-24 14:48 #6756Senior Member

Posts: 140Little Appreciation
I for one, appreciate your posts. I know it takes time and effort to write posts with pics, and it seems like in most cases it goes unappreciated. Nice pics of Abby BTW, looks like you gave her the plum nasty treatment LOL. I'm kinda put off with sharing my experiences on here, I just get way too much grief from the multitude of haters that lurk around here. And invariably its always from the dudes who contribute nothing, but they are always the ones to come out and attack. Keep up the good work though. I salute you!
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-24 13:23 #6755Regular Member

Posts: 8What phone number
Am I missing something here? I couldn't find the phone number for Ruby.
Originally Posted by Gopher0254
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-24 11:03 #6754Senior Member

Posts: 1388Abby
Damn this BBFS forum is stale asf. If left to you non-contributing transient visitors, lazy but overly sensitive newbies, serial drama queens, and chronically angry male Karens, this thread will be nothing but pointless arguments, tales of woe, tumbleweeds, and crickets LOL.
I seem to be the only one consistently doing all the heavy lifting here and not one ounce of appreciation from any of you entitled ingrates SMH.
We haven't posted about our famous alky creampie cutie in a long time. So enjoy some sexy Abby pics. This chick's ass is a veritable Vegas jackpot! Just like Little Caesar's Pizza. Abby's ass is Hot and Ready!
-
01-04-24 15:23 #6753Senior Member

Posts: 121Shell / Tripps
Shell / Tripps.
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7254654153
I gave a positive review before, but saw some bad comments on here so thought I would toss in my 2 cents. Just saw her again, and will repeat.
I wish more were like her. She may have a habit you do not like, but she does not lie about it or hide it so you are free to avoid. She does not post inaccurate pictures, so if you do not like them, you can not call her. She does not try to trick / cheat / steal from you.
I think she looks better in person than in the photos. She is friendly and works hard to please. Easy going and open to your wants. Very fair pricing. Enjoy it every time I meet up with her.
-JustaRegular.












Reply With Quote




