Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,746 to 5,760 of 33760
-
01-06-24 07:40 #28015Senior Member

Posts: 244Good review
Good review man! I am intrigued now. Most of the Asians I have had always end up being a bait and switch granny.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-24 22:37 #28014Senior Member

Posts: 49$175 for about 45 min. Not a clock watcher at all.
Originally Posted by FlynNY56
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-24 20:48 #28013Senior Member

Posts: 3853Funny. A few guys here got BB and she advertises no Bare in her ad. She's definitely gotten a lot of attention and will definitely go back home to FL extremely financially happy.
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-24 19:59 #28012Regular Member

Posts: 3Gangbang
No sword fighting allowed, unless your double penetrating then it might not be avoidable.
Originally Posted by MrBao
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-24 19:53 #28011Senior Member

Posts: 664Any substitute for BTT and MA Angels??
Those women knew what they were doing!
Any recommendations?? Thanks CM.
-
01-05-24 19:13 #28010Senior Member

Posts: 90What was the damage?
Originally Posted by ToeLovingMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-24 19:13 #28009Regular Member

Posts: 16Kim
Any info on this young lady?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/k...games/59621763
-
01-05-24 17:59 #28008Senior Member

Posts: 317Yes I actually realized this after I went to the website. I'm not sending a deposit and I don't even think that provider is in Boston. She's definitely my type though. Oh well. Back to the drawing board.
Originally Posted by DBag39
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-24 13:47 #28007Senior Member

Posts: 1729Jazzy / giselle
[Telephone Number deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!
-
01-05-24 12:24 #28006Senior Member

Posts: 122I think this is the Woburn / St. Pete provider.
Originally Posted by Chazlamb
[View Original Post]
Info. "limited time" in Bos, so she said yesterday, and other reports seem to suggest a overly business regimen in her attitude. But YMMV. https://callescort.org/857-207-0518.
https://callescort.org/857-207-0518
-
01-05-24 11:48 #28005Senior Member

Posts: 160Jazzy
Anyone got a link for her?
Originally Posted by PawgHunter400
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-24 11:47 #28004Senior Member

Posts: 229Blake
When you hit the link on her website for reviews, it takes you to the other site where it says that provider information is no longer available.
Originally Posted by DBag39
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-24 11:11 #28003Senior Member

Posts: 200Blake
If you look at the post history for the reviewer, it looks like a shill account. I could be wrong, but I certainly wouldn't send a deposit just because the op said it was good.
Originally Posted by IAmDreaman35
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-24 10:43 #28002Senior Member

Posts: 317Blake
Price for the session and time length? Also was it an incall (hotel) or outcall and what city is she hosting in? I'm definitely interested in trying her out.
Originally Posted by PussyLover57
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-24 09:34 #28001Senior Member

Posts: 49Brianna
Saw her yesterday and she remembered me from years ago and I was surprised about that as she was very messed up way back when. Older now. A bit saggy but as far as service she was awesome. Very into GFEB but no BBFS but BBBJ (no cum in mouth). Pussy still tight.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/162990414









Reply With Quote





