Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30387
    Quote Originally Posted by RamButt  [View Original Post]
    If you read the forum you would know that to save money a lot of these places wash the condoms out and reuse them that why there was no wrapper.
    This is true and pretty gross IMO.

    I've seen where they sanitize used condoms. Just basically a jar with some kind of alcohol or other solution.

  2. #30386
    Quote Originally Posted by Sid63  [View Original Post]
    How much $? She quoted $200 for BJ and $300 FS IIRC at 1717 last year. Took a handy, that's too much.
    Current prices are about the same. Slightly more for BJ now.

  3. #30385
    Quote Originally Posted by RstWolves  [View Original Post]
    Is she a large chested woman?
    Pretty flat chested actually.

  4. #30384
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHardBody  [View Original Post]
    I'm a lightskin college educated black guy in my late thirties. I always get the "you sound white" thing, plus my name is foreign (Jewish and Middle Eastern). I'm in good shape with no tattoos, nor do I smoke / drink. I just don't want to embarrass myself someone saying "no black men. ".
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce248  [View Original Post]
    The type of men that carry cash.
    I make a good living. Money isn't the issue. I just don't want to be turned away. This is why I asked what type / kind of men are welcomed.

  5. #30383
    Senior Member


    Posts: 365

    Apple

    Quote Originally Posted by BackRoomBob  [View Original Post]
    I heard that Apple was back so I paid her a visit. She is the same hottie that used to work at 1717 in Livonia. She was great then and is still just as good now. Very pretty lady with a desire to totally satisfy. Shower table was excellent. Back in the room, naked body slide was super. Her lovely nipples on my ass and back had me fired up. Lots of fun after the flip. Apple is super.
    How much $? She quoted $200 for BJ and $300 FS IIRC at 1717 last year. Took a handy, that's too much.

  6. #30382
    Quote Originally Posted by RstWolves  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to Ocean lately? Getting back into the hobby and was wondering how the talent has been. Also, do you go in the front or back door (sorry for not RTFF). TYIA.
    Been about 5 months. Several cute girls. Not hot but good enough and no hassle HE — back door for sure.

  7. #30381

    Washington

    Quote Originally Posted by Vajuxo  [View Original Post]
    I drove by a couple times before the New Year and it was as you suggest, dark and closed.

    There was a suggestion in a previous post that the place in Washington may have had some connection to one of the closed spas.
    Went there before the busts. Doors locked and dark. I googled the number and it showed 7 days spa. Pretty sure it was tied to Mt Clemens.

  8. #30380

    Washington

    Quote Originally Posted by Vajuxo  [View Original Post]
    I drove by a couple times before the New Year and it was as you suggest, dark and closed.

    There was a suggestion in a previous post that the place in Washington may have had some connection to one of the closed spas.
    Went there before the busts. Doors locked and dark. I.

  9. #30379

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by Wally2822  [View Original Post]
    I saw her for the first time a few days ago. I saw several reports on her in the past but decided to take a chance. Made an appointment the day before. She has a house in hazel park and has a professional setup in one of the bedrooms. Gave a decent massage. After the hour was up she said okay you're all set. Asked if she could massage jr before I leave. She paused for about 10 seconds and said if I tip her well she'll do it but she never ever does that for any clients (yea sure LOL). Very mechanical HJ and wasn't into it. $150 all together. I don't think I will repeat.
    Google her number then her name, plenty of signs to avoid.

  10. #30378

    How are dem apples

    Quote Originally Posted by BackRoomBob  [View Original Post]
    I heard that Apple was back so I paid her a visit. She is the same hottie that used to work at 1717 in Livonia. She was great then and is still just as good now. Very pretty lady with a desire to totally satisfy. Shower table was excellent. Back in the room, naked body slide was super. Her lovely nipples on my ass and back had me fired up. Lots of fun after the flip. Apple is super.
    Is she a large chested woman?

  11. #30377

    All Green Apple

    Quote Originally Posted by Bvretr69  [View Original Post]
    Definitely the place to visit if you like pretty, nice and accommodating Asians. Very clean establishment without the smell of a Chinese kitchen. Nana was the lady I had the pleasure of meeting she was wonderful. I highly recommend you trying this place out its well worth the visit.
    I heard that Apple was back so I paid her a visit. She is the same hottie that used to work at 1717 in Livonia. She was great then and is still just as good now. Very pretty lady with a desire to totally satisfy. Shower table was excellent. Back in the room, naked body slide was super. Her lovely nipples on my ass and back had me fired up. Lots of fun after the flip. Apple is super.

  12. #30376

    Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    Maybe she watched too many Jet Li movies and was using her Kung Fu massage skills.
    I thought I was being punished for something. That's why I sat up to question her. She did a great job on the he, slow and erotic.

  13. #30375

    I gotcha, lexi take 2

    Quote Originally Posted by EatonBeaver  [View Original Post]
    You could start with the details on your $300 lady.
    I forgot to add the link my bad.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/michigan/...y-rubs/2041878

  14. #30374

    I gotchu, Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by EatonBeaver  [View Original Post]
    You could start with the details on your $300 lady.
    Like I said not much on the massage front, just light touch really. Works out of a hotel. Amazing body, so sexy. Then moves to the bed for a nuru slide. Will work you with her hands. But nothing else was offered unfortunately.

  15. #30373
    Quote Originally Posted by DeanDuber  [View Original Post]
    Alright so I've been surfing this thread, digging through archives, and I'm curious if the Unicorn service I desire is out there. Is there a provider that is mid to attractive that gives a good massage and a bbj? I've seen mostly downriver nuru and Bonita for the bbj. But I've also seen reports that they're warlocks and no real massage lmao. The hottest provider I've seen thus far, did nuru and HJ for $300. I'd return cause of how hot she was. But It's a little steep for what you get. I may be dumb and everyone may want this, but I don't need / want FS, just a good massage and a nice blow pop at the end. Too much to ask for haha?

    Any feedback other than I'm a moron is welcome and appreciated!
    You could start with the details on your $300 lady.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape