Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by JayDwn
  1. #3750

    Kiki 24 year old hot Latina

    TOFTT and decided to see her. She is actually hotter in person than she is in the pictures. The pictures are 100% real and other than the photo of her in the bathtub which makes her butt look kind of big, it actually isn't as big as that photo makes it look but she is really hot and very young.

    Works in the familiar building off of 4th avenue in Hillcrest across from the CVS where VIP2 used to be located. I went for the 40 minute $220 topless HJ. Really clean room she was right on time, silky smooth skin that tasted like coconut butter. Massage is not worth wasting your time on just go straight for the fun would be my recommendation. We chatted for 20 minutes or so while she rubbed her hands on my back, she speaks perfect English. Great conversation with her she is a smart girl for being so young. Flipped over and she started the HJ and took off her top, her twins are fairly rock hard but look beautiful but her ass is the best part of her body it is hard as a rock. Not fat at all.

    CBJ is an option for 80 more, said she might offer more if I provided a negative test. About time for me to get tested anyway so it's a bonus.

    Go with confidence if you're looking for a truly young smoking hot Latina who is part Colombian and part Honduran.

    Treat her with respect and she will treat you like a king.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...6pm-27386.html

  2. #3749
    I saw her twice before the MMs and before she raised her rates beyond what was worth it to me. She was GFE "lite" but was still worth it. I agree her MMs looked botched and I have lost interest due to that and the price increase.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigChopper  [View Original Post]
    I was wanting to see her before she got the MM's. I personally like natural, no matter the size.

  3. #3748
    Any details on Alana?

    I prefer just massive tits on blondes, but looking for any alternatives.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...you-30981.html

  4. #3747

    Same here

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony619  [View Original Post]
    Here is her PD profile: https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Desireealexis.

    She use to spark my interest but the rate was GPS to me. After she uploaded more pics and she showed her MM, I was turned off, and they looked botched. I see her on dating apps so I just try to match there and get a free go haha.
    I was wanting to see her before she got the MM's. I personally like natural, no matter the size.

  5. #3746

    Desireealexis

    Quote Originally Posted by Jash198  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if anyone's seen this provider but no name provided but says "verified" on RR. Pics look familiar but can't seem to figure it out. Looks interesting and fun. Thanks!

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...-dt-33219.html
    Here is her PD profile: https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Desireealexis.

    She use to spark my interest but the rate was GPS to me. After she uploaded more pics and she showed her MM, I was turned off, and they looked botched. I see her on dating apps so I just try to match there and get a free go haha.

  6. #3745

    Kylie Review

    Quote Originally Posted by BigChopper  [View Original Post]
    I saw her when she was with the soft touch crew. Decent massage and HJ. I personally like her small tits. She hinted back then that she had extras but too pricey for my taste.
    Thanks for confirming she's legit BigChopper.

    Based on what you said I booked an appointment for today. She's young, cute and friendly, which is just what I was looking for. The 1 hr session was $$$ with a body slide option for $ or a CBJ option for another $. The session started with a lap dance which was nice and I wish more providers incorporated that. The massage itself was pretty good, but the body slides which I chose as an option were short lived without that much contact. She was fully nude for the entire session, but no touching of the kitty allowed. She was super nice and I might repeat in a pinch, but there's certainly better options out there for the price.

  7. #3744

    Sofia Summers

    In the ad her name is mentioned as Sofia Summers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jash198  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if anyone's seen this provider but no name provided but says "verified" on RR. Pics look familiar but can't seem to figure it out. Looks interesting and fun. Thanks!

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...-dt-33219.html

  8. #3743

    Mystery name

    Not sure if anyone's seen this provider but no name provided but says "verified" on RR. Pics look familiar but can't seem to figure it out. Looks interesting and fun. Thanks!

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...-dt-33219.html

  9. #3742
    Quote Originally Posted by Sd1213  [View Original Post]
    Happy New Year gents.

    Anyone have any info on Kylie?

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ance-8211.html
    I saw her when she was with the soft touch crew. Decent massage and HJ. I personally like her small tits. She hinted back then that she had extras but too pricey for my taste.

  10. #3741
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMassageKing  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know of independent girls that work south of the 8? I live south and get kinda lazy having to drive all the way past the 8 for something besides AMPs. I notice most girls work out of MV and KM. Links would be appreciated. Still kind of new to this and got a lot to learn but thanks to all these amazing forums and well written stories I'm getting the hang of everything. Thanks fellas.
    Best bet is any of the "Little House" girls in the Bonita location. You can search RR for Bonita or Old Town and that will likely be one of them.

    You may also consider Melissa Karin in La Mesa. And there is the blonde Mary in Chula Vista (you can find her on Tryst sometime RR). And depending on your standards there is Paula / Pauline in Little Italy (reviewed on here). There are also a couple providers in the Spring Valley area.

  11. #3740

    Any independent providers south of the 8?

    Anybody know of independent girls that work south of the 8? I live south and get kinda lazy having to drive all the way past the 8 for something besides AMPs. I notice most girls work out of MV and KM. Links would be appreciated. Still kind of new to this and got a lot to learn but thanks to all these amazing forums and well written stories I'm getting the hang of everything. Thanks fellas.

  12. #3739
    Quote Originally Posted by DRaj123  [View Original Post]
    Thanks King!
    I agree. She had a good attitude, was flexible with what I wanted and was pretty sexy overall. A little bigger than the pictures but her butt made up for it. I did not like her lap dance, it was bumpy and kind of hurt. She has good deals and good value overall. Would repeat.

  13. #3738
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    She's a different Reyna than Nikki / D. Nikki / D was the original Reyna. LOL.

    This Reyna was part of the old Soft Touch Crew. I wrote a review on her almost 2 years ago. Yes, those are her pictures. She's cute and has a nice backside on her small frame. Did I ever repeated; yes because she was fun. She has lots of tats though if that's a problem for you.
    Thanks King!

  14. #3737
    Quote Originally Posted by KMatthews521  [View Original Post]
    Needed to see someone today, reached out to Nasha. Working out of a private apartment in Mission Valley. I got to her place and ya. She's probably late 40's or early 50's and looking awful. I only pulled out half of the dono and said oops, the rest must have fallen out in my car ill be right back. And got the hell out of there.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...irl-38919.html

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...uty-26227.html

    I don't know of the second link is the same girl but its written very similar so be aware of both accounts.
    Hey KMatthews, thanks for the review. I liked the pictures in the ad. Real pic and 23 years old. WTF? How was she going to think she can get away with that when she looks / is in her 40's /50's. I would have walked away myself if I didn't see a 23 years old. Thanks for saving me the hassle.

  15. #3736
    She's a different Reyna than Nikki / D. Nikki / D was the original Reyna. LOL.

    This Reyna was part of the old Soft Touch Crew. I wrote a review on her almost 2 years ago. Yes, those are her pictures. She's cute and has a nice backside on her small frame. Did I ever repeated; yes because she was fun. She has lots of tats though if that's a problem for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lion1  [View Original Post]
    Just speculation, but probably a different Reyna.

    These girls need to get together and have a numbering system. Too many Bellas and Nikkis and Lexis and Myas and Sofia / Sophia's. LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by DRaj123  [View Original Post]
    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...nulb-8304.html

    It says Reyna.

    Reyna Nikki and Daenerys are one and same.

    But they have different numbers and pics.

    Any info on above is appreciated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape