High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 328 of 1716 FirstFirst ... 228 278 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 378 428 828 1328 ... LastLast
Results 4,906 to 4,920 of 25732
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20827
    Senior Member


    Posts: 830

    Wise Words

    When you see a whole host of payment options (e. g. , Alipay, American Express) appearing in a post, you can be damned sure it’s bogus.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgorka  [View Original Post]
    If the payment options start with anything but cash, I always assume it is a scam. Just my 2 cents.

  2. #20826
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1420

    Coco or any others

    If the payment options start with anything but cash, I always assume it is a scam. Just my 2 cents.

    Quote Originally Posted by DankB007  [View Original Post]
    Title says all. I searched for "Coco" but I don't believe that those reviews were about this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...r/217032244716

  3. #20825
    Quote Originally Posted by DankB007  [View Original Post]
    Title says all. I searched for "Coco" but I don't believe that those reviews were about this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...r/217032244716
    Smh.

    She accepts "Alipay, Amex, Cash, CashApp, Visa / MC, Crypto Currency, PayPal, Venmo, WeChat" and I never met anyone legit who accepts them all. Her digits is app.

    Don't waste your time considering.

  4. #20824

    Any Info?

    Title says all. I searched for "Coco" but I don't believe that those reviews were about this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...r/217032244716

  5. #20823
    BBBJ is phenomenal but you're going to have to get past her eczema issue.

    Quote Originally Posted by JDoeEva  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone familiar with Caramel? I saw a couple older reports, but was wondering if anybody had anything recent?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...g/773494483628

  6. #20822

    Caramel

    Is anyone familiar with Caramel? I saw a couple older reports, but was wondering if anybody had anything recent?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...g/773494483628

  7. #20821

    Squirters

    Quote Originally Posted by AndyRoby  [View Original Post]
    Man I would love to find a squirter as well, they are so much fun. The one I knew of doesn't appear to be around anymore.
    LilSexyMe69 in Cincinnati is a squirter. She hasn't posted any ads in years but might still be available UTR. At least she was the last time I texted her for some fun which was a couple years ago. We had a hot older blonde who went by Monica but she disappeared a few years ago and the digits I have for her no longer work. You just about needed to pack a raincoat when you went to see her. LSM is on the left, Monica is on the right.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5be16e5f74a1a9a367b36345c.jpg‎   0aeysM.jpg‎  

  8. #20820

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by MrQV  [View Original Post]
    What is the damage?
    It's been a few years but back then it was 80 qv.

  9. #20819

    Listcrawler

    Does anyone use Listcrawler? I know its notorious for fake accounts, but I am seeing and getting a lot of responses from what seem like real people. Just want to know if anyone has had any experience meeting legit providers recently.

  10. #20818
    Quote Originally Posted by Progressou812  [View Original Post]
    I've never met Gemma, don't have SC. But the 2nd pic on SC is Gen Shine. Well know time waster in Middletown, see Genisus, who now goes by Gen Shine, part of duo (her lesbian partner is the other) her SC pic is heavily filtered. So in essence, no, not the same person. I could be wrong, but doubt it.

    P.
    Gen hasn't been with the lesbian partner for 3 or 4 years now. And those pictures were old the last time I saw them. The partner Macy was the more attractive one, but Gen can perform too.

  11. #20817
    Quote Originally Posted by TcMoney1984  [View Original Post]
    Reached out to star this morning, actually got a pretty quick response. She was available so she said come on over and I was on my way. Good communication until I got there then she "needed a couple minutes to get pants on and put her dog away". 20 minutes she still wasn't ready for me to come in so I left. Of course right after I told her I was gone she said she was ready and that I should turn around. I declined.

    I knew this was a likely outcome, but with the lack of overall talent I figured I'd give it a shot. Oh well.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...t/929272849146
    I've been with Star many times. Yes, you can expect the delays, but if you have time to waste she's fucking gorgeous and funny. Yes there is a dude, you'll usually see him leaving the room but he doesn't bother anybody.

  12. #20816
    Quote Originally Posted by TittyHunter  [View Original Post]
    Set up and ghosted me. She's also been reviewed here many many times.
    Met her once about a month or two ago for a double with her little friend Elle / Heaven.

    Elle was passed out or something and it would have been a wasted trip if the ad didn't have both numbers. I called Sommer and came up to her room until she got Elle to answer the phone and then we had a great time. Sommer like chewing on ice, that cold BJ is mind blowing.

  13. #20815
    Quote Originally Posted by RufusFirefly  [View Original Post]
    Not sure so you mongers correct me if I am wrong. This looks like the Lexi that has been providing in the Dayton area for years.

    I saw her once and that was too many times. She is a user. She waste time. She gives a decent BBBJ for about 2 to 3 minutes and then wants to fuck. Basically nothing special. She is boring and not worth the cost.

    Yes I might be wrong on the girl.
    Pretty much the same experience, but when I saw her she was going by Cadence I think.

  14. #20814

    Squirter

    Man I would love to find a squirter as well, they are so much fun. The one I knew of doesn't appear to be around anymore.

    Quote Originally Posted by GspotMan  [View Original Post]
    I'm also looking for a gal that can take a fisting and would love if one of you fine gentlemen would share her with me.

    If anyone can point me in the right direction to squirters or gushers I would much appreciate it.

    I hope to hear from one or more of you horn dogs.

  15. #20813

    Yes remember her

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureGiver  [View Original Post]
    I used to work on and. Main in Dayton and Lexi was one of the very 1st girls I ever helped with a referral service on here along with Jennyjuice and a few others.

    She looked like this back then!
    I remember he just like that back in Backpage days.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape