Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 192 of 736 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 242 292 692 ... LastLast
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 11032
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8167

    Keep it professional

    Quote Originally Posted by Kggcx  [View Original Post]
    I'm the kind of people who are easy to have feelings for a girl. Not just being sexually attracted but also wanting to feel loved. I know, I would probably be better off looking for a real girlfriend instead of trying to get what I want from a provider. That being said, how do you guys get along with your favorite regular providers? If you ever grow affections, how do you manage it?

    Me, I want to hang out in occasions other than just in her room, I want to know more about each other, and I want to feel "special" to her while not being taken as an atm. I'm willing to spend some money with unclear / indirect returns (say, buying gifts, treating her to dinner), but I don't think I want to be in a sugar relationship just now. I'm not single and I can't commit to something like that. Am I fundamentally wrong to that end?

    In my experience, many providers have issues like drug addiction, drinking, family dramas, boyfriend dramas, LOL, I don't know. And at the end of the day, they make money from men who desire them. Trying to be friends with them feels different from making friends with ordinary people. I always have to question myself if she's pretending to be friendly or just trying to get money. But sometimes I also have the illusion (that someone treats me as her friend, and I might be able to receive emotional values from her. I think I already have a soft spot for her and feel vulnerable. I feel hard to reject her requests and I even feel a bit jealous as she talks about her work. All happens when I am not able to tell if she is just trying to take advantage of me or if she also wants to develop some kind of relationship more than just buyer / seller (at this point, I don't even know what kind of relationship I should call it, to call it "friendship" is probably a misnomer, which goes back to the question I asked in the title.).

    Any advice is much appreciated.
    My best advice is to keep things professional. Having a great relationship with a provider that allows both of you to be comfortable around each other and have a fun time is great, but at the end of the day she has her own life and probably wants to keep it that way. Don't push boundaries and mess up a good thing. Gifts and treating her special is fine in my opinion, but keep it simple.

  2. #8166

    What kind of relationship to maintain with a (regular) provider?

    I'm the kind of people who are easy to have feelings for a girl. Not just being sexually attracted but also wanting to feel loved. I know, I would probably be better off looking for a real girlfriend instead of trying to get what I want from a provider. That being said, how do you guys get along with your favorite regular providers? If you ever grow affections, how do you manage it?

    Me, I want to hang out in occasions other than just in her room, I want to know more about each other, and I want to feel "special" to her while not being taken as an atm. I'm willing to spend some money with unclear / indirect returns (say, buying gifts, treating her to dinner), but I don't think I want to be in a sugar relationship just now. I'm not single and I can't commit to something like that. Am I fundamentally wrong to that end?

    In my experience, many providers have issues like drug addiction, drinking, family dramas, boyfriend dramas, LOL, I don't know. And at the end of the day, they make money from men who desire them. Trying to be friends with them feels different from making friends with ordinary people. I always have to question myself if she's pretending to be friendly or just trying to get money. But sometimes I also have the illusion (that someone treats me as her friend, and I might be able to receive emotional values from her. I think I already have a soft spot for her and feel vulnerable. I feel hard to reject her requests and I even feel a bit jealous as she talks about her work. All happens when I am not able to tell if she is just trying to take advantage of me or if she also wants to develop some kind of relationship more than just buyer / seller (at this point, I don't even know what kind of relationship I should call it, to call it "friendship" is probably a misnomer, which goes back to the question I asked in the title.).

    Any advice is much appreciated.

  3. #8165

    No on Ryder

    Did a little more digging & see that Ryder is known for trying to scam / rob. That's a turn off for me LOL. So I'll be looking for a solid recommendation or reviews on the other two I posted, thank you!

  4. #8164
    I have. Gorgeous ebony, amazing body and ass. Started with an ok massage but we got right at it. Riding, mish and doggy. CBJ but I was fine with it. No kissing but she is pretty service oriented. Finished with a Russian megaton blast and decorated her amazing tits with a three day saved load. Recommend and decent price point!

  5. #8163
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16
    Quote Originally Posted by Overdoser  [View Original Post]
    Hey why'all.

    Looking to find a nice provider that can turn on the vacuum (BBBJCIM).

    I also was looking at a few profiles that struck my fancy for one reason or another, & if you could give me any reviews / info that would be great! I've already searched the names here & most likely didn't come up with much. Thanks!

    Miss_Lyn83/ Lynn Renee.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?503146-Miss_Lyn83

    https://tryst.link/escort/lynnrenee

    Her IC special is literally my days off. If she'll do a BBBJ she could get an easy $. 5 to $$$ a week from me. But her reports mention safety & her profile says she hates to discuss "BBBJ".

    Anyone have experience keeping the jimmy off? I may hit her up regardless.

    Juicy Mocha / Beautiful Mocha.
    I wouldn't recommend Lynn. She is very fat, much more than her pictures make it seem. Everything is covered and no particular skill, enthusiasm, or charisma.

  6. #8162
    Quote Originally Posted by ProJohn1  [View Original Post]
    Yea she's out there a lot. She is a shapeless blob other then her huge tits. She thinks she's a real boss hog LOL. It's funny. She's ugly af. She has the body and personality of a cafeteria lady.

    Her EROS says "luxury elite companion" HAHAHA. She looks like the type of white trash that thinks sushi is gross. When these types of personalities get actual money, they become monsters causes they think that makes them so much better then you LOL.
    Love your response LOL. I sent her your message and she replied me with how I am jealous of her and bragged on how much money she made from doing escort LOL. She thinks we or anyone believe that shit.

  7. #8161

    Looking for BBBJCIM

    Hey why'all.

    Looking to find a nice provider that can turn on the vacuum (BBBJCIM).

    I also was looking at a few profiles that struck my fancy for one reason or another, & if you could give me any reviews / info that would be great! I've already searched the names here & most likely didn't come up with much. Thanks!

    Miss_Lyn83/ Lynn Renee.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?503146-Miss_Lyn83

    https://tryst.link/escort/lynnrenee

    Her IC special is literally my days off. If she'll do a BBBJ she could get an easy $. 5 to $$$ a week from me. But her reports mention safety & her profile says she hates to discuss "BBBJ".

    Anyone have experience keeping the jimmy off? I may hit her up regardless.

    Juicy Mocha / Beautiful Mocha.

    https://tryst.link/escort/beautiful-mocha

    Couldn't find anything about her on here. Gorgeous. Would love some info!

    Ryder.

    https://tryst.link/escort/tattooed-girl-next-door

    Also could not find anything about her in the group. Been looking at this one for a while as she's attractive enough & the price is right.

    I have a larger list, but those are mainly duos. So I'll touch base with those when I'm ready! Thanks mongers, happy new year!

  8. #8160

    Weird experience

    I tried recently and after some normal communication I was asked to send a PM. I then sent a message back that the PM was sent, only to be asked who is this and then a message that phone was no longer in service LOL.

    Reviews are stellar but no idea what happened.

  9. #8159

  10. #8158
    Quote Originally Posted by Original703  [View Original Post]
    The pics are hot as hell but I'ma pass on that one: looks too good to be true, probably a bait and switch.

    I might be missing out on "the feeling of mating in water" and "The Most Wild bed battle," but my spidey sense says I ought to visit other, better-known and well-reviewed providers.
    You can just tell by the ad it's faker then a three dollar bill. Probably a deposit scammer.

  11. #8157
    Quote Originally Posted by Original703  [View Original Post]
    The pics are hot as hell but I'ma pass on that one: looks too good to be true, probably a bait and switch.

    I might be missing out on "the feeling of mating in water" and "The Most Wild bed battle," but my spidey sense says I ought to visit other, better-known and well-reviewed providers.
    Thanks so much.

    I guess staying with AMP is much safer.

  12. #8156

    Rose Bellevue: likely B&S

    Quote Originally Posted by TocyBrawler  [View Original Post]
    The pics are hot as hell but I'ma pass on that one: looks too good to be true, probably a bait and switch.

    I might be missing out on "the feeling of mating in water" and "The Most Wild bed battle," but my spidey sense says I ought to visit other, better-known and well-reviewed providers.

  13. #8155

    Rose Bellevue


  14. #8154

    Any one visited Chanel

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23129294%3B

    Little insight will be highly appreciated, I am visiting her this weekend.

  15. #8153
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?597388-Domenica

    But she list hates FS, and cfs, BBBJ, and CBJ. What the fuck does she do for 450 per hour.
    Yeah great question. This seems to be a trend on the other board. They literally want the big bucks but their list of things they hate is a mile long and what they actually "like" is money and low quality service. Let's face it, we are being treated like ATM machines. Here is another specimen. I actually laugh when I read these profiles:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?604562-Sexy_Booty

    I wish I could say I hate everything and still make 4 or 500 an hour completely tax free.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape