Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 247 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 297 347 747 1247 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,705 of 24808
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21118

    Has anyone seen?

    Has anyone seen or had any experiences with the following?

    New Face / New Taste.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...548/2606991056

    Gigi (I know she's been reviewed on here for a few postings but any recent experiences? Donation #? Details help).

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...546/6304320284

    Harley (Read a review a while back but wanted to know if she's worth it or updated info).

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...637/3176232500

  2. #21117

    Always relable

    Nikki in beech grove is solid. Search beech grove on lc.

    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDog  [View Original Post]
    Over here on the southeast side. I'm trying to get that provider for a quick BJ, can be covered if she's on point, safe place to visit day or night. Tried milk bone and never heard back. Also any FS massage. Thanks in advance, I've spent hours going through old posts, problem is this biz changes quickly. Anyway, appreciate y'all.

  3. #21116

    Information

    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDog  [View Original Post]
    Over here on the southeast side. I'm trying to get that provider for a quick BJ, can be covered if she's on point, safe place to visit day or night. Tried milk bone and never heard back. Also any FS massage. Thanks in advance, I've spent hours going through old posts, problem is this biz changes quickly. Anyway, appreciate y'all.
    I've not seen milk-bone for some time, but I do recall her mentioning that she felt very uneasy with unknown numbers. She is the real deal for sure, but with little information on your side it might be difficult to get a referral. Just my opinion. The massage places takes a while to read between the lines. It can take some time to understand which place is which by nicknames & abbrevations. There are a few that are well know for FS & several known for just a rub & a handshake. Most do move the MT around quite often & the names seem to change often & aren't all that reliable. The ones on E Presidents street seem to be the most consistent for your prefference -- at least that is my interpretation. Make some notes & look on the pages for names & locations of MP.

    It will become easier to figure out what & where as you go along. As you say. They do rotate girls & most can vary depending on the girl. Give it a shot & let us know what your experience was. Good Luck, g.

  4. #21115

    Good not great

    I saw her in the summer last year. She's good if you're in a pinch but nothing to ride home about. Like mentioned before, back when I saw her she only saw black guys but maybe things changed. FS covered, decent BJ, safe hotel when I went. She can come off a little snippy during the initial setup but face to face was ok attitude wise. Also she's tall if that's you're thing. I want to say 5'11' - 6 ft.

    Quote Originally Posted by DDP71  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...897/3177855906 ? Saw her ad and was wondering if anyone has seen her.

  5. #21114

    CBJ / BBJ safe recommendations

    Over here on the southeast side. I'm trying to get that provider for a quick BJ, can be covered if she's on point, safe place to visit day or night. Tried milk bone and never heard back. Also any FS massage. Thanks in advance, I've spent hours going through old posts, problem is this biz changes quickly. Anyway, appreciate y'all.

  6. #21113
    Quote Originally Posted by DDP71  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...897/3177855906 ? Saw her ad and thought she looked interesting, any info would be appreciated.

    Thanks.
    I haven't seen her but remember some reviews. She is real and ok. She used to only see black guys but opened up since I'm sure alienating a race is bad for business. If you are white it's probably a bad time.

  7. #21112

    Looking for info

    Does anyone have any info on https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...897/3177855906 ? Saw her ad and was wondering if anyone has seen her.

  8. #21111

    Looking for info

    Has anyone seen https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...897/3177855906 ? Saw her ad and thought she looked interesting, any info would be appreciated.

    Thanks.

  9. #21110

    Devyn Ryan Eros

    Had a very nice visit with Devyn. Very petite, sweet young lady. Body 9 face 8. 5 and overall great experience. She does require a deposit (Amazon card $$) total damage $$$$$$ which was well worth it! Everything covered. Great ass! JB.

  10. #21109

    Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by BadHawk511  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know of a provider who is able to take a fist either vaginally or anally? Wanting to try this particular kink.
    Do some searching for Kitty, she's around and allows all types of kinks, including that!

  11. #21108
    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing her regularly for a couple months now. Some times her response can be immediate, and other times there can be a delay.

    She is an older lady, but her body is great. The very definition of a spinner.

    I have had overall good experience with her. She used to go by Barbie a little while ago.

    Her menu has been pretty open so far. At least I haven't been told no to anything I've asked for.
    I think the things off limit at least for first time was recording the session, anal, and BBFS.

  12. #21107
    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/463-444-2614

    Face - 5.

    Body - 8.

    Personality - 9.

    Communication - 10.

    Location - 9.

    Deed - 9.

    Duration. HHR.

    GFE. Yes. BBBJ.

    Roses: $1. 5.

    Heavenly is an interesting lady. Was in the mood for another petite and wanted to try her since I heard good things. Funny texter and pretty responsive which I am not used to. Usually takes at least an hour to set up dates but she was quick to respond and want to meet. Walked in the place was a little messy but nothing bad. She vapes but doesn't have a smell. Her BBBJ was good and she took her time without rushing. She did set a time for half an hour so she does monitor the overall session. She allows DFK which was pretty good. She was pretty tight and took it in all positions. Will repeat. I will start having trouble soon of having to repeat too many lady since I have been finding ones that have been checking off all my kinks lately.
    I've been seeing her regularly for a couple months now. Some times her response can be immediate, and other times there can be a delay.

    She is an older lady, but her body is great. The very definition of a spinner.

    I have had overall good experience with her. She used to go by Barbie a little while ago.

    Her menu has been pretty open so far. At least I haven't been told no to anything I've asked for.

  13. #21106

    Heavenly

    https://callescort.org/463-444-2614

    Face - 5.

    Body - 8.

    Personality - 9.

    Communication - 10.

    Location - 9.

    Deed - 9.

    Duration. HHR.

    GFE. Yes. BBBJ.

    Roses: $1. 5.

    Heavenly is an interesting lady. Was in the mood for another petite and wanted to try her since I heard good things. Funny texter and pretty responsive which I am not used to. Usually takes at least an hour to set up dates but she was quick to respond and want to meet. Walked in the place was a little messy but nothing bad. She vapes but doesn't have a smell. Her BBBJ was good and she took her time without rushing. She did set a time for half an hour so she does monitor the overall session. She allows DFK which was pretty good. She was pretty tight and took it in all positions. Will repeat. I will start having trouble soon of having to repeat too many lady since I have been finding ones that have been checking off all my kinks lately.

  14. #21105

    White Jade

    https://callescort.org/304-908-6317

    Face - 7.

    Body - 10.

    Personality - 8.

    Communication - 7.

    Location - 8.

    Deed - 8.

    Duration. HR.

    GFE. No.

    Roses: $1. 5.

    If you are looking for a petite girl she is it. She is super skinny with small tits. Decent enough attitude but horrible communication at first. Went there and got stood up. Thought since her sister was reviewed I would put up with being ghosted and she was the girl in the pics.

    She is young and tight. No GFE unfortunately but at her price it is a good time. She has a body more petite than Katie. Only downside is she could use some dental work. She has them all but there is a reason she is not smiling. Everything was covered but the view was amazing from doggy. I will repeat.

  15. #21104
    Quote Originally Posted by StateLineGuy  [View Original Post]
    The first one is a scam. The 2nd his Bella decent CBJ if she's high enough you can get a bad bbj. I've yet to crack bfs with her. But for 140 an hour it's ok.
    Figured about the first one. TGTBT I guess lol. And I think I seen Bella on Tryst where she charges $300 an hour. But then again I've seen escorts (here in Dayton, OH at least) charge differently based on what site people hit them up from so idk if she does that. How old are the pictures of her in the ad I last linked? I saw another comment saying she gained like 50 lbs. But from what I've seen, the picture of her side profile (the one showing off her nice big ass) seems to be new.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape