Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #14552
    Quote Originally Posted by Meiji  [View Original Post]
    Miura at Shag-ri-la looks gorgeous but for 5 bills with no BB (likely), way too pricey for me. Hoping more JP hotties come back soon.
    No BBFS, but 45 minutes at 400 was perfect. One of the tightest pussies I've had. As soon as I stuck it in doggy, I was like damn I want to cum right now. I did end up finishing in doggy.

    This may sound crazy, but maybe I am getting near the end of my BBFS days. Or not.

  2. #14551

    Ayana. One more new brew

    And another.

    Ayana R8 https://risingsun8.com/view/354.

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    At Videolover and the boys.

    Bora PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/bora.

    No other info. Not even the price but pics look damn cute.

  3. #14550

    Bora Bora

    At Videolover and the boys.

    Bora PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/bora.

    No other info. Not even the price but pics look damn cute.

  4. #14549
    Quote Originally Posted by Meiji  [View Original Post]
    Miura at Shag-ri-la looks gorgeous but for 5 bills with no BB (likely), way too pricey for me. Hoping more JP hotties come back soon.
    $5 bill is a lot when girls like Tami was only 380.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlamT  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try out Eva at XOXO? Photos look good enough (but never know with the deceptive magic that is photo editing). Plus she's listed as down for BBFS and Greek. I'd imagine at least one of you gents might have tapped that ass by now? And if it was Genghis, she can probably fit a billiard ball up her heinie. Maybe a whole rack!

    https://xoxogirlsny.com/view/478
    Not I, only tap Tsukiji raw pussies most of the time. No Chinese ones.

  5. #14548
    Miura at Shag-ri-la looks gorgeous but for 5 bills with no BB (likely), way too pricey for me. Hoping more JP hotties come back soon.

  6. #14547
    Senior Member


    Posts: 826

    Any Experience with Eva at XOXO?

    Anyone try out Eva at XOXO? Photos look good enough (but never know with the deceptive magic that is photo editing). Plus she's listed as down for BBFS and Greek. I'd imagine at least one of you gents might have tapped that ass by now? And if it was Genghis, she can probably fit a billiard ball up her heinie. Maybe a whole rack!

    https://xoxogirlsny.com/view/478

  7. #14546

    Thank you for your service

    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    I just jumped on a grenade for you guys. You guys probably wouldn't like her. Sara is a short and thick cubby girl. 125 pounds is about right. I sometimes have fun banging cubby girls. She is a 21 year old Korean / Japanese girl with a shaved pussy. BJ skills were very good since she was working in Australia before the US. Somewhat flexible on CIP but I didn't want her to be my first cream pie of 2024.
    Thank you for your service.

    /21-Gun Salute.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SR6iYWJxHqs
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails grenade.jpg‎  

  8. #14545

    Sara 1010 is a grenade

    I just jumped on a grenade for you guys. You guys probably wouldn't like her. Sara is a short and thick cubby girl. 125 pounds is about right. I sometimes have fun banging cubby girls. She is a 21 year old Korean / Japanese girl with a shaved pussy. BJ skills were very good since she was working in Australia before the US. Somewhat flexible on CIP but I didn't want her to be my first cream pie of 2024.

  9. #14544

    Bella Bella

    I was told she looks hot with nice body from a trusted source. Natural tits, nice ass for sure. I'm not sure if I heard thick, I heard she is a small girl. No BB, my boy tried lol.

    I will probably not see as she does have what seems like a very sparse whispy pussy hair above the clit but the pussy itself seems bare and bald.

    GD, please don't wreck her. She's in big room. Premium talent room.

    Quote Originally Posted by GenghisDong  [View Original Post]
    Now down to 450 hr. I might see her tomorrow. I got a special C girls to bang out tonight hells yeah.
    Quote Originally Posted by UnboundSpark  [View Original Post]
    300 hh.

    CFS but BBFS may be on the table. (sorry forgot to ask).

    Saw Bella today and she did not look like the photos but that's not a bad thing. She is petite and curvy and I would say has a Spanish body. Thick in all the right places. Started with mish and she definitely knew how to ride. Switched to doggy and it felt like heaven with her plump butt! The only cons I would say is she's likely in her 30's and has manmade breast. If you like Spanish Asians, 10/10 would recommend.

  10. #14543
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Bella PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/bella - $300 C/Viet girl. I think I've seen the pics before. Looks good if 80% real.
    ou are a frequent repeater that builds up a proper rapport..
    Now down to 450 hr. I might see her tomorrow. I got a special C girls to bang out tonight hells yeah.

  11. #14542

    Bella PPC

    300 hh.

    CFS but BBFS may be on the table. (sorry forgot to ask).

    Saw Bella today and she did not look like the photos but that's not a bad thing. She is petite and curvy and I would say has a Spanish body. Thick in all the right places. Started with mish and she definitely knew how to ride. Switched to doggy and it felt like heaven with her plump butt! The only cons I would say is she's likely in her 30's and has manmade breast. If you like Spanish Asians, 10/10 would recommend.

  12. #14541

    Misako R8 pics are probably fake

    First 3 images are fakes.

    Image 4 is Cityheaven.

    Image 5 is a Toronto AMP - https://terb.cc/xenforo/threads/sclu...st-day.828557/.

    Could be a legit JGirl. Under 5' is a problem for me but I really need to bang something. Might TOFTT before happy hour today.

  13. #14540

    Morning Brew

    Hey now. Looks like 1010 is open with 2 J girls again.

    Couple of new girls. Still more Chinese dominated but there seems to be new ones.



    Sara 1010 https://10tenclub.com/view/468 - strong make up or filter?

    Gina maybe tagged back in.

    Misako R8 https://risingsun8.com/view/350 - mixed C and J?

    Bella PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/bella - $300 C/Viet girl. I think I've seen the pics before. Looks good if 80% real.

    Tilly PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/tilly - tat girl I think?

    Mandy SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/684 - car model pics $240 price tag would indicate she's bette than normal C girls?

    Emma XO https://xoxogirlsny.com/view/504 - looks hot if pics is close to real.


    linked a few C girls only cuz they looked decent, doubt they will give it up unless you are a frequent repeater that builds up a proper rapport


    Quote Originally Posted by VidLover69  [View Original Post]
    Welcome back PB. It's def slim pickings now. I'll just hold onto my cash until the new wave 2024 jgirls show up.

    Ciel is a 'no' to video.

    However, Isabel is open to video. Pussy and service was good. Def agree that she has a nice looking innie and she also told me that she had it lasered. Downside was that I found her to be a bit chubby for a jgirl and the pics misleading.
    Yes, Isabel not the slim slim kind of girl but her pussy is very good and good service. I'd bang again for sure.

  14. #14539

    Welcome back PB

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    I'm back. I got you. When new pussies show up anyway. Slim pickings right now, there are a few good ones at PPC. .
    Welcome back PB. It's def slim pickings now. I'll just hold onto my cash until the new wave 2024 jgirls show up.

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Isabel PPC is short, I'd say with little bit of baby fat but not "fat" but not slim like skinny slim you know. Pussy is pretty damn amazing that is bald, fleshed colored. Believe she's lasered and innie looking pussy. Very tight, very loud when challenged, she's also very well mannered and constantly thinking me to visiting her and bowed as I left he premise. Good girl, I'd repeat with this one. GREAT attitude on this one. Very GFE and sucks a good wet cock.

    Ciel PPC is tall, very nice body and looks good. Weirdness around the chin but I overlooked it a couple of times. Shaved with medium size pussy lips. I would repeat, she's like a cheap Aurora PPC). She's tall like 5'7, I think the website is showing 5'4 which is very wrong. I like her tall model body, is she as GFE as Isabel, no but body is hotter if you want to bang a tall chick.
    Ciel is a 'no' to video.

    However, Isabel is open to video. Pussy and service was good. Def agree that she has a nice looking innie and she also told me that she had it lasered. Downside was that I found her to be a bit chubby for a jgirl and the pics misleading.

  15. #14538
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    It could have been a lot worst. The video of the crash is nuts.

    https://youtu.be/WvK-LRJnBNg?si=TG146qUsCRUidJw5
    Yah, it was fucking nuts with the fireball. Crazy and amazing the passengers all got out safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape