Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 12,586 to 12,600 of 27137
-
01-04-24 00:30 #14552Senior Member

Posts: 1766No BBFS, but 45 minutes at 400 was perfect. One of the tightest pussies I've had. As soon as I stuck it in doggy, I was like damn I want to cum right now. I did end up finishing in doggy.
Originally Posted by Meiji
[View Original Post]
This may sound crazy, but maybe I am getting near the end of my BBFS days. Or not.
-
01-03-24 22:12 #14551Senior Member

Posts: 4756Ayana. One more new brew
And another.
Ayana R8 https://risingsun8.com/view/354.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-24 21:52 #14550Senior Member

Posts: 4756Bora Bora
At Videolover and the boys.
Bora PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/bora.
No other info. Not even the price but pics look damn cute.
-
01-03-24 21:32 #14549Senior Member

Posts: 4756$5 bill is a lot when girls like Tami was only 380.
Originally Posted by Meiji
[View Original Post]
Not I, only tap Tsukiji raw pussies most of the time. No Chinese ones.
Originally Posted by SlamT
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-24 19:35 #14548Senior Member

Posts: 73Miura at Shag-ri-la looks gorgeous but for 5 bills with no BB (likely), way too pricey for me. Hoping more JP hotties come back soon.
-
01-03-24 18:46 #14547Senior Member

Posts: 826Any Experience with Eva at XOXO?
Anyone try out Eva at XOXO? Photos look good enough (but never know with the deceptive magic that is photo editing). Plus she's listed as down for BBFS and Greek. I'd imagine at least one of you gents might have tapped that ass by now? And if it was Genghis, she can probably fit a billiard ball up her heinie. Maybe a whole rack!
https://xoxogirlsny.com/view/478
-
01-03-24 17:30 #14546Senior Member

Posts: 4756Thank you for your service
Thank you for your service.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
/21-Gun Salute.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SR6iYWJxHqs
-
01-03-24 17:13 #14545Senior Member

Posts: 4100Sara 1010 is a grenade
I just jumped on a grenade for you guys. You guys probably wouldn't like her. Sara is a short and thick cubby girl. 125 pounds is about right. I sometimes have fun banging cubby girls. She is a 21 year old Korean / Japanese girl with a shaved pussy. BJ skills were very good since she was working in Australia before the US. Somewhat flexible on CIP but I didn't want her to be my first cream pie of 2024.
-
01-03-24 17:05 #14544Senior Member

Posts: 4756Bella Bella
I was told she looks hot with nice body from a trusted source. Natural tits, nice ass for sure. I'm not sure if I heard thick, I heard she is a small girl. No BB, my boy tried lol.
I will probably not see as she does have what seems like a very sparse whispy pussy hair above the clit but the pussy itself seems bare and bald.
GD, please don't wreck her. She's in big room. Premium talent room.
Originally Posted by GenghisDong
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by UnboundSpark
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-24 14:14 #14543Senior Member

Posts: 1766Now down to 450 hr. I might see her tomorrow. I got a special C girls to bang out tonight hells yeah.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-24 12:41 #14542Regular Member

Posts: 3Bella PPC
300 hh.
CFS but BBFS may be on the table. (sorry forgot to ask).
Saw Bella today and she did not look like the photos but that's not a bad thing. She is petite and curvy and I would say has a Spanish body. Thick in all the right places. Started with mish and she definitely knew how to ride. Switched to doggy and it felt like heaven with her plump butt! The only cons I would say is she's likely in her 30's and has manmade breast. If you like Spanish Asians, 10/10 would recommend.
-
01-03-24 12:00 #14541Senior Member

Posts: 4100Misako R8 pics are probably fake
First 3 images are fakes.
Image 4 is Cityheaven.
Image 5 is a Toronto AMP - https://terb.cc/xenforo/threads/sclu...st-day.828557/.
Could be a legit JGirl. Under 5' is a problem for me but I really need to bang something. Might TOFTT before happy hour today.
-
01-03-24 08:25 #14540Senior Member

Posts: 4756Morning Brew
Hey now. Looks like 1010 is open with 2 J girls again.
Couple of new girls. Still more Chinese dominated but there seems to be new ones.
Sara 1010 https://10tenclub.com/view/468 - strong make up or filter?
Gina maybe tagged back in.
Misako R8 https://risingsun8.com/view/350 - mixed C and J?
Bella PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/bella - $300 C/Viet girl. I think I've seen the pics before. Looks good if 80% real.
Tilly PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/tilly - tat girl I think?
Mandy SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/684 - car model pics $240 price tag would indicate she's bette than normal C girls?
Emma XO https://xoxogirlsny.com/view/504 - looks hot if pics is close to real.
linked a few C girls only cuz they looked decent, doubt they will give it up unless you are a frequent repeater that builds up a proper rapport
Yes, Isabel not the slim slim kind of girl but her pussy is very good and good service. I'd bang again for sure.
Originally Posted by VidLover69
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-24 22:36 #14539Senior Member

Posts: 1727Welcome back PB
Welcome back PB. It's def slim pickings now. I'll just hold onto my cash until the new wave 2024 jgirls show up.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
Ciel is a 'no' to video.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
However, Isabel is open to video. Pussy and service was good. Def agree that she has a nice looking innie and she also told me that she had it lasered. Downside was that I found her to be a bit chubby for a jgirl and the pics misleading.
-
01-02-24 18:37 #14538Senior Member

Posts: 4756Yah, it was fucking nuts with the fireball. Crazy and amazing the passengers all got out safe.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






