Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22675

    More Info

    Could you provide a link to the ad or give us a bit more to work with in order to "find" this gem for ourselves. Lots of action in the SP area. Too much to sort through without more info.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeOfCoin  [View Original Post]
    First post.

    Had a good time. She was fun, kinky, and very energetic. She was surprised at my age (young.). She got on my back no panties on and was wet. Tickled me and joked around. After 5 minutes she got straight to business and I did not have to ask. She kept saying thank you while in pound town. Any position. She told me to give her a massage at the end. We was both tired LOL. Told her I was too tired and said next time. Both laughed. Hug and went on my way. She gave me a name that I haven't seen on here. I will keep her lowkey for the time being.

    Looks overall 9/10 true GEM. (Damn Sexy.) for real. Sorry for not sharing her name. Once I see her name mentioned I may chime in.

    GFE. She loved k9 and was loud and I'm sure someone entered because I heard the main door open. I got nervous but she did not care. She didn't care I said fuck it pound town 10 x. Went to cowgirl and she went even harder still loud. At some point I thought someone going to come in LOL. She's a demon and taught my young ass a lesson. I underestimated her LOL. Tired me all the way out. This was only hhr session but we went over.

    Located in discreet area (private) - lowkey.

    You must make an appointment. South. P area. If you find her treat her right. She's a demon!

    YMMV.

    Happy hunting! Be safe.

  2. #22674
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175
    Quote Originally Posted by DuggerJug  [View Original Post]
    You mentioned on in Franklin? Care to elaborate? I saw one across from Courthouse. Seemed pretty bold.
    https://callgirlxguide.com/ad/18515.html

    This was a second location for the last owner of Oily Stone on Keystone before it closed.

  3. #22673

    DuggerJug You never need to apologize

    Quote Originally Posted by DuggerJug  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't log on for sometime. And since the move. My adventures have been few and far between. The AMP in edinburg off exit 76 still blows. Charge 70 for and hour and don't give you change,has always smelled like they are cooking fish heads back there or something. There was a brief location opened on 25th st in columbus. Only there about 2 months. Went twice older asian good tease massage offred FS but declined. Stopped in the one in shelbyville but turned around 250 plus BFU asian. Right before Christmas ventured to indy. And stopped in spa on madison and stop 10. Cute asian lici I think limited tease but offered FS standard 60/1. 4. I'm scrolling through months of reports so forgive the newbie esq question. I see essential oils on east. Always looked legit, but its advertised on skip the games which leads me to believe it has extras. Again. Sorryy search isn't quite working.

    Happy new year and happy hobbying.
    DuggerJug You never need to apologize! You along with several others have provided so much info over the years we can never pay you back! Happy New Year to you too!

  4. #22672

    Franklin?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pabllini54  [View Original Post]
    You mentioned Ess OIl, also Una, Lav on Laf, one in Franklin, Bobo's Indy hangout, dreamland.
    You mentioned on in Franklin? Care to elaborate? I saw one across from Courthouse. Seemed pretty bold.

  5. #22671

    Much appreciated

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    Although advertising on STG doesn't really mean much, this place has been one of the more popular FS places over the past year. It might not be the easiest to search for here since someone thought it was easier to shorten the name and a few others followed suit. The old mamason who used to be HJ only finally sold the place and some of the better ones from Sweet took over. Indy has no shortage of FS shops now and it's pressured others to step up their games. If you moved back to Indy now, it would be almost like staring the hunt all over again.
    Thanks for the info. Will put it on the list.

  6. #22670
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 132
    Thinking about hitting either Sweets or May (ex K Spa) as it has been a while. Any advice on lineups or recent activity. Pms ok. Thanks.

  7. #22669
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoSyr  [View Original Post]
    Seems to be their standard procedure now. I had the same thing happen in early December and reported on here. It is a switch and hard upsell on the 2 girl. The switch girl isn't worth it and the 2 of them together absolutely isn't worth it. I am not going back until someone can report something positive and that just isn't happening with the way they are currently doing business.
    I can't remember exactly when, but I went there one time in the summer, early summer I believe, and they did the same 2 girl upsell thing. I had never done it so I was excited when they agreed for an extra 40. Major let down LOL.

  8. #22668
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoSyr  [View Original Post]
    Seems to be their standard procedure now. I had the same thing happen in early December and reported on here. It is a switch and hard upsell on the 2 girl. The switch girl isn't worth it and the 2 of them together absolutely isn't worth it. I am not going back until someone can report something positive and that just isn't happening with the way they are currently doing business.
    It's a shame as this was my go to choice several years ago, now, not so much.

  9. #22667

    Shops with FS.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    Although advertising on STG doesn't really mean much, this place has been one of the more popular FS places over the past year. It might not be the easiest to search for here since someone thought it was easier to shorten the name and a few others followed suit. The old mamason who used to be HJ only finally sold the place and some of the better ones from Sweet took over. Indy has no shortage of FS shops now and it's pressured others to step up their games. If you moved back to Indy now, it would be almost like staring the hunt all over again.
    You mentioned Ess OIl, also Una, Lav on Laf, one in Franklin, Bobo's Indy hangout, dreamland.

  10. #22666
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175
    Quote Originally Posted by DuggerJug  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't log on for sometime. And since the move. My adventures have been few and far between. The AMP in edinburg off exit 76 still blows. Charge 70 for and hour and don't give you change,has always smelled like they are cooking fish heads back there or something. There was a brief location opened on 25th st in columbus. Only there about 2 months. Went twice older asian good tease massage offred FS but declined. Stopped in the one in shelbyville but turned around 250 plus BFU asian. Right before Christmas ventured to indy. And stopped in spa on madison and stop 10. Cute asian lici I think limited tease but offered FS standard 60/1. 4. I'm scrolling through months of reports so forgive the newbie esq question. I see essential oils on east. Always looked legit, but its advertised on skip the games which leads me to believe it has extras. Again. Sorryy search isn't quite working.

    Happy new year and happy hobbying.
    Although advertising on STG doesn't really mean much, this place has been one of the more popular FS places over the past year. It might not be the easiest to search for here since someone thought it was easier to shorten the name and a few others followed suit. The old mamason who used to be HJ only finally sold the place and some of the better ones from Sweet took over. Indy has no shortage of FS shops now and it's pressured others to step up their games. If you moved back to Indy now, it would be almost like staring the hunt all over again.

  11. #22665

    Quick update from last few months

    Couldn't log on for sometime. And since the move. My adventures have been few and far between. The AMP in edinburg off exit 76 still blows. Charge 70 for and hour and don't give you change,has always smelled like they are cooking fish heads back there or something. There was a brief location opened on 25th st in columbus. Only there about 2 months. Went twice older asian good tease massage offred FS but declined. Stopped in the one in shelbyville but turned around 250 plus BFU asian. Right before Christmas ventured to indy. And stopped in spa on madison and stop 10. Cute asian lici I think limited tease but offered FS standard 60/1. 4. I'm scrolling through months of reports so forgive the newbie esq question. I see essential oils on east. Always looked legit, but its advertised on skip the games which leads me to believe it has extras. Again. Sorryy search isn't quite working.

    Happy new year and happy hobbying.

  12. #22664

    Correct

    Quote Originally Posted by Terbin90TR  [View Original Post]
    I've been to Smile a couple of times and left with a smile, I've yet the opportunity to see Anna. What is the best approach to make sure you see the provider of your choice? Schedule over the phone?
    Yes, anytime I have wanted to see a specific MT, I have always called to check and see if she is working when I want to stop in OR if she is not, then see when the next time that she is working. I've noticed that since some of the girls bounce around a lot that they will sometimes even tell you where they are working for the day so you can check at a specific spa as well if not at the one you are looking at visiting.

  13. #22663
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175
    Quote Originally Posted by Golf76  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Anna that bounces between yo-yo and smile?
    Yes, this is the one but the service at Yoyo is not changing at this time.

  14. #22662
    Quote Originally Posted by Golf76  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Anna that bounces between yo-yo and smile?
    I've been to Smile a couple of times and left with a smile, I've yet the opportunity to see Anna. What is the best approach to make sure you see the provider of your choice? Schedule over the phone?

  15. #22661

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    Over the weekend had a couple stops at Smile. The first was just to try the new girl Wendy's massage skills for the boss. She's petite, young (looks mid 30's to me, some of you will probably think 20's), and very cute with small round assets. She gave me a thorough massage that would have been great if she used a little more pressure. They are working with her on this. Only got the very basic HJ with Wendy which was a little disappointing but expected since she knew the boss sent me to check her. LOL.

    Last night stopped to see Anna since she seemed so disappointed last time when I saw Wendy. I finally got the full Anna experience and she's still got it. She's definitely a pleaser. Also found out that there's possibly going to be a change in service, at least for some good customers. Not exactly sure how it's going to go since they were still discussing it to let everyone be comfortable with it. If you happen to be lucky enough to see this change with Anna, you won't be disappointed.
    Is this the same Anna that bounces between yo-yo and smile?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape