Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 194 of 736 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 244 294 694 ... LastLast
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 11026
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8131
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperBso11  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kent-...r/629567186218

    Any gents with experience with this lady?
    She is a Spokane provider that used to go by Crystal major addiction issues. 10 years ago service was impeccable after drugs set in I've never been back honestly couldn't tell you what the service is like but I will tell you there is Major addiction.

  2. #8130

    Does she actually?

    Quote Originally Posted by GolphPro  [View Original Post]
    Great big juggs. Loves daty and getting pounded. Multiple orgasms. . I did cfs. I didn't bring extra for BBFS.

    Decent BJ. Fun time.
    Her profile says one dislike is BBFS. Did she actually quite a BBFS rate?

  3. #8129
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperBso11  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kent-...r/629567186218

    Any gents with experience with this lady?
    I've texted her many times over a couple different numbers and gotten a response one time with zero follow up. I've given up until someone else reports she's worth the effort.

  4. #8128

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by PacificoWang  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link to an add, or her profile? I can't seem to find her with a search.
    Just put a space between the first and last name in search on the GPS board and it'll come right up.

  5. #8127

    Got to link?

    Quote Originally Posted by GolphPro  [View Original Post]
    Great big juggs. Loves daty and getting pounded. Multiple orgasms. . I did cfs. I didn't bring extra for BBFS.

    Decent BJ. Fun time.
    Do you have a link to an add, or her profile? I can't seem to find her with a search.

  6. #8126
    Quote Originally Posted by GolphPro  [View Original Post]
    Great big juggs. Loves daty and getting pounded. Multiple orgasms. . I did cfs. I didn't bring extra for BBFS.

    Decent BJ. Fun time.
    How is her body like, is she slim as what is in the pictures?

    I saw kylie fiece one day, she is gorgeous, but a little bit heavier than I would like.

  7. #8125

    This lady too

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kent-...r/629567186218

    Any gents with experience with this lady?

  8. #8124
    Quote Originally Posted by GolphPro  [View Original Post]
    Great big juggs. Loves daty and getting pounded. Multiple orgasms. . I did cfs. I didn't bring extra for BBFS.

    Decent BJ. Fun time.
    What was the damage for BB?

    Did you discuss that on text or in person?

  9. #8123

    AmandaWonders the orgasim MILF

    Great big juggs. Loves daty and getting pounded. Multiple orgasms. . I did cfs. I didn't bring extra for BBFS.

    Decent BJ. Fun time.

  10. #8122

    Confirm

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperBso11  [View Original Post]
    She's in the smaller bbw side. Tits are big but not firm. Teeth aren't great either. She did some smoking before our time and she was high as kite when we did the deeds. Great though because she was all over me. Kept it going for an hr.
    She was fun. BBFS / cip no upcharge.

  11. #8121
    Thanks for the info!

    Quote Originally Posted by NiceMassage  [View Original Post]
    Saw her about a month ago. She's on the shorter side and bigger then her pics by 30 lbs, not quite a BBW. A little shy but accommodating. BBBJ was ok. Not into bare but ended up letting me camel slide and some 'just the tip' after I asked. Nice lady but probably won't repeat.

  12. #8120

    G Spot

    Quote Originally Posted by TigerFly  [View Original Post]
    what position you use to hit g spot
    A gal on social media commented- aim for her belly button. There's a reason girls love doggy and RCG.

  13. #8119

    Sinlyn

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperBso11  [View Original Post]
    Saw her about a month ago. She's on the shorter side and bigger then her pics by 30 lbs, not quite a BBW. A little shy but accommodating. BBBJ was ok. Not into bare but ended up letting me camel slide and some 'just the tip' after I asked. Nice lady but probably won't repeat.

  14. #8118

    Any information on this one?


  15. #8117

    G Spot

    It works best in standig mish on a high bed or table, but sometimes it works in bed too. I usually put her legs over my bicepts, but instead of thrusting down, lift up a little with my shoulders and arms, and lower my hips a to thrust forward and a little up. You now you have the angle when it kinda feels like your cock might snap off.

    Quote Originally Posted by TigerFly  [View Original Post]
    I am curious, what position you use to hit g spot. I can only hit g spot with my finger, never with my cock.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape