Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 187 of 749 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 237 287 687 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 11229
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #8439
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenWalker  [View Original Post]
    Ok guys. How is Chloe? I have a m&g wtih her soon.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...b-485939e7ea9c

    She's hot as hell to me.
    I have reviewed her before in my reviews. She looks hotter in pics but in person only a 6-7. She's Filipino and very short. She has a full-time job so she's selective as to who she meets.

  2. #8438
    Ok guys. How is Chloe? I have a m&g wtih her soon.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...b-485939e7ea9c

    She's hot as hell to me.

  3. #8437
    You guys were 100% right. She was a nice girl but definitely lacking in the rizz department and I can't do fobs. There's just no connection with them. I give her face a 5 and body a 6. I do not plan on seeing her again. Give me a hot asian baby girl with a cheerleader personality and a brown asshole please.

  4. #8436
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I have been active on SA for a few years. Made contact w / hundreds of women off the site. Sometimes these contacts drop. I have always been nice to people unless they weren't nice to me. This is paying dividends. I thought about getting a new membership w / the new year. However, people have begun appearing in my text inbox who I was in touch w / in the past. Out of the blue. In some cases, a year or two old. I don't have any shortage of POTs these days, why do I need to complicate my life w / more girls to juggle by being active on the site?

    Still, I can't resist getting on and browsing. Sometimes, I see someone I was in touch w / before, and given I keep records, I can go back and figure out if I have their number, I can text them to revive the interaction. Obviously, they are now active on the site, IK they are looking for a SD. I had a very nice convo w / a Indian-American girl yesterday, I last messaged her 18 months ago. A real bucket list item for me; I am hoping I can turn that into something.
    I'm sure your batting average is pretty high so no luck needed.

    If she doesn't bite, maybe overpay your usual by 20% to fulfill a dream?

  5. #8435

    Dividends

    I have been active on SA for a few years. Made contact w / hundreds of women off the site. Sometimes these contacts drop. I have always been nice to people unless they weren't nice to me. This is paying dividends. I thought about getting a new membership w / the new year. However, people have begun appearing in my text inbox who I was in touch w / in the past. Out of the blue. In some cases, a year or two old. I don't have any shortage of POTs these days, why do I need to complicate my life w / more girls to juggle by being active on the site?

    Still, I can't resist getting on and browsing. Sometimes, I see someone I was in touch w / before, and given I keep records, I can go back and figure out if I have their number, I can text them to revive the interaction. Obviously, they are now active on the site, IK they are looking for a SD. I had a very nice convo w / a Indian-American girl yesterday, I last messaged her 18 months ago. A real bucket list item for me; I am hoping I can turn that into something.

  6. #8434
    Quote Originally Posted by FullyHedged  [View Original Post]
    Central LA, near me and seemed very promising (and pretty).

    Until she asked for $900 ppm (she can't host, will line up space). I countered $500 and she ghosted me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...6-f4036603f883
    From her profile pics, her look is a 6 to me.

  7. #8433

    My contribution

    Central LA, near me and seemed very promising (and pretty).

    Until she asked for $900 ppm (she can't host, will line up space). I countered $500 and she ghosted me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...6-f4036603f883

  8. #8432
    Quote Originally Posted by Omfgitzjin  [View Original Post]
    Lex's tits look huge! I love those on a petite frame. Is she chubby? Or a super push up bra?
    She's short and has an athletic / wide frame but her breasts are all natural.

  9. #8431
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSD  [View Original Post]
    Here are some budget SBs.

    Lex: She's a short young Latino girl who lives in Palmdale. Before she was platonic only but after her last SD she's now BB. She has an e-commerce store and does social media promotions. She's asking for 700 ppm but is willing to accept 400 ppm if she connects with you. She is willing to drive to meet you. Her looks are 6. 5-7 and her body is a 6.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...c-4a3336b5f42c
    Lex's tits look huge! I love those on a petite frame. Is she chubby? Or a super push up bra?

  10. #8430
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Been there done that. It was fun while it lasted (10 years) and expensive but worth it. Honestly like the most fun I ever had in my life. But settled down now for the foreseeable future.
    I have also thought of what would happen if a magic wand was waved and my SO didn't exist anymore. I would have some difficulty controlling my ability to get and partake of a wide variety of quite desirable women. I could not overspend my bank account. It is probably a good thing for me this could never happen. I, like HG, would have incredible fun, and take those memories to my grave.

  11. #8429

    Love

    Has anyone gotten this message on Seeking? I got it a few times already. Has anyone tried it out? I'm pretty sure it's a scam. The numbers don't add up. They should be bankrupt already running this kind of event. The cost to run such an event is more than what they are making from each member. Has anyone heard of Sanctum from 2014 to 2015? It was unprofitable and was sold off and eventually shut down.

    "How are you doing today! Have you been invited to LOVE previously? We invite a select few to LOVE, where we host intimate private themed fantasy events hosted by all sugar girls (LOVE girls) across all major cities of the world which include Dubai, London, Mumbai, Bucharest, NYC, LA, Vegas, Miami, San Francisco, Singapore, HongKong, Bangkok and 75 other cities. These are private individual events (No two members interact with each other, events are both BDSM / Kink and Romantic / Vanilla based). LOVE is for those with extremely deep pockets and for those who only want the absolute best of companions and experiences. Interested? Please reach out on telegram at loveunicorn9 and I shall redirect you to LOVE".

  12. #8428
    Quote Originally Posted by RunRun85  [View Original Post]
    Been using seeking for years but seems like the number of actual college girls on there keeps getting smaller. Has anyone tried secret benefits? Any better in terms of number of college girls?
    Most of the girls on SB are on Seeking. There are fewer new SBs on Seeking or on any sugar dating website / app due to the increase in Fake Daddies / Salt Daddies. 2023 was a very slow year for the number of new SBs on Seeking.

  13. #8427
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    On a separate notes, I often wonder what life would be like if I were single and just maintained a harem of sugar babies. Like always had some young girls over when I wanted sex or company.
    Been there done that. It was fun while it lasted (10 years) and expensive but worth it. Honestly like the most fun I ever had in my life. But settled down now for the foreseeable future.

  14. #8426
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    Don't discount the impact of monetary policy and inflation. Those of us in the business world saw that PPP and ERTC and stimulus checks lifted the tide of monetary supply across the board. When a recession takes hold in 2024, there will be a correction. It's like home prices. Everyone thinks their house is worth what it was worth at the top of some cycle in the past. And it takes a year or so of new comps in your neighborhood to finally make you realize that your home is no longer worth that amount. Girls who asked and got 750-1000 will change once the number of guys willing to pay that much goes down. Or they'll exit and a new crop of young girls (and there's always a new crop. That's the beauty of the passage of time) will not be tethered to a past that no longer exists.
    Idk, I can see this keep going up without recession. Lots of weird economics going on, heading towards more oligarchy. Even if there was recession, I think some women have capitalized on You can have the entire world population pay you small amounts instead of just a city. Freaking entire companies have formed to manage OF accounts for a cut.

  15. #8425

    Seeking vs secret benefits

    Been using seeking for years but seems like the number of actual college girls on there keeps getting smaller. Has anyone tried secret benefits? Any better in terms of number of college girls?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape