Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,091 to 6,105 of 26668
-
01-03-24 17:07 #20578Senior Member

Posts: 172MILF Mia
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/901623920231
Do not waste your time on an appointment or content. . She will take your cash and make excuses why content hasn't been sent. Complete trash of a person and a rip off.
-
01-03-24 16:56 #20577Senior Member

Posts: 208Thank you
Appreciate this post for several reasons.
Originally Posted by Bottum
[View Original Post]
Obviously it's great when people from other cities are active on this board. Unless it's only to create pointless drama by speculating about our providers. Especially our best providers. I haven't been fortunate enough to visit with CJ (my timing / budget haven't aligned) but her posts are some of my favorites. She's clearly the real deal. And seriously, if you're going to throw shade about someone like her, you better have the receipts.
I also appreciate being rechristened "Dirty Old Bastard. " I should've picked that username from the start. LOL. Love it.
-
01-03-24 15:17 #20576Regular Member

Posts: 17CJ and Lauren
I don't believe either of then need to write their own reviews.
I have seen both of these ladies and felt my review would have just been redundant on both accounts, so I didn't write one. I went to see them each because of reviews on this board and I had amazing visits with each of them separately and can only imagine how much fun they would be together. I can't even wrap my mind around it. They both have excellent reputations and they are well deserved.
I don't get to see either near as much as I would like, but I am hoping to be able to see them together at some point also. So don't scare them away. LOL.
LM.
-
01-03-24 13:42 #20575Senior Member

Posts: 587False review accusations
I never thought you were anyone other than a client giving an ambiguous review of CJ. It seems like you added more info to your initial review so I commend you for that. Dirty old Bastard post was spot on when he asked LuvHugeTitts if he's from Detroit. I checked LuvHugeTitts reviews they were all about Detroit's escort except his speculation about our providers doing their own reviews. It's a disservice for everyone to speculate without proof so mongers and providers should just ignore him. It's a farce to speculate that CJ or Lauren ever wrote their own reviews. Bottum out.
Originally Posted by MichaelJ44
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-24 12:27 #20574Senior Member

Posts: 319Not including all the track marks on her arms.
Originally Posted by WaltK
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-24 10:00 #20573Senior Member

Posts: 107$$$
And what is it about her that justifies that high a price for an hour?
Originally Posted by Variety1
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-24 06:43 #20572Senior Member

Posts: 493Riley--GPS
Riley has an ad on Tryst now.
https://tryst.link/escort/missrileyxoxo
She wants 700 per hour incall.
AND, she's using Sky (Lynx's) ass photo in the 'Fuck Me' panties. Wow.
Sky's previously used ad including pic:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...i/112917647003
-
01-02-24 17:20 #20571Senior Member

Posts: 444Boomerang AKA Native American Princess
She was going by Native American Princess until about 3-4 months ago. I saw her twice prior to retiring, she did BBBJ each time unprompted. There was a strong odor the first time but she is reasonably cute so I gave her another shot. This aint baseball, 2 for 2 with the bad odor is enough for me to cross her off my list.
Originally Posted by Variety1
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-24 12:14 #20570Senior Member

Posts: 1509Coco
Well sounds like one to remove from the "To do list". That's just ridiculous that during a FS appointment that she wants an additional 20 for head and covered at that!
Originally Posted by Alchillies
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-24 12:01 #20569Senior Member

Posts: 53Coco [URL]https://callescort.org/616-797-5774[/URL]
https://callescort.org/616-797-5774
Finally pulled trigger on this ebony spinner. Did a hh incall for 160, incall is off of 44th and Kalamazoo. Decent quiet apartment complex.
She is the girl in pics. Chill personality, kind of quiet, thiugh I was able to get some laughs out of her.
Asked me to put money down on couch between us, told her to show me something firat, she obliged and pulled out a very nice titty.
Proceeds to start giving me a HJ, I ask for head and she says (covered) BJ is 20 bucks extra, which kinda sucks.
I get hard anyways, she lets me eat out the kitty. Go into Doggy, then get her on top to suck those beautiful titties while I bust.
During sex she was quietish, didn't do much as far as her own actions if you will. Though I was able to get her to nut. So theres that LOL.
Talked a little after. Overall prolly 7/10 may do again.
-
01-02-24 08:16 #20568Senior Member

Posts: 208Boomerang / Madison
I never even got a response when I reached out to her.
Originally Posted by Variety1
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-24 21:24 #20567Senior Member

Posts: 246Beware / pass
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/161543010232 beware this lady she reeks of cigs, has a voice like a meat grinder and takes a taxi to your location so as soon as she arrives she is losing money to the taxi and just wants to leave!! The pics of her on here are ridiculous ultra filtered more than purelife milk Avoid -WM.
-
01-01-24 18:13 #20566Senior Member

Posts: 64Dallas
Saw her as well very good BBBJCIM. She's one of Lisa Marie girls.
Originally Posted by Ljxb007
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-24 17:02 #20565Senior Member

Posts: 493Boomerang
Thanks for the reviews (or attempts LOL).
Boomerang had sparked my interest, as her ad states BBBJ. Too bad if she doesn't (as she told you. She could've been fun).
Bummer.
Originally Posted by BubbleTrouble
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-24 14:51 #20564Banned Member

Posts: 216Thanks hun. You are always a great time as well.
Originally Posted by BigT0501
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






