Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 162 of 888 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 212 262 662 ... LastLast
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 13311
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10896

    Looking myself

    Saw her as well. Sent an email asking for details and nothing. Seems TGTBT, but you can't pass up doing the homework. Would love to hear if you can find and info on her. Could not find anything thru the normal searches.

  2. #10895
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCarsin  [View Original Post]
    I've noticed this one posting essays on Tryst for a while now.

    Can't seem to dig up any info to make my new year's shopping any easier.

    Anyone have anything to add regarding this visually stunning lady?

    https://tryst.link/escort/j3nn2

    Thanks in advance.
    She's from Charleston, don't let those looks fool you. Saw here once and it was horrible and Demons are rampant. Take a look over on the Charleston forum there's reviews over there.

  3. #10894

    Jenna

    I've noticed this one posting essays on Tryst for a while now.

    Can't seem to dig up any info to make my new year's shopping any easier.

    Anyone have anything to add regarding this visually stunning lady?

    https://tryst.link/escort/j3nn2

    Thanks in advance.

  4. #10893
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadRunner12  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/mixedgirl21

    I know there has been a few discussions on this one on here before. I have been considering pulling the trigger but got two completely different reviews. One seemed upset that BBFS wasn't offered, which I have no desire in. The other said she was great but didn't offer much else. What does the menu look like? It says GFE but that to me can be a very fluid definition depending on client. Is BBBJ offered? DFK? What am I looking at? For that price point I want to be sure. You are more than welcome to PM me with details. I would greatly appreciate any intel.
    Also highly recommended.

    Young perky with balanced energy.

    Her price is average compared to the new highs the others are commanding.

    She's cautious and appealing and a sexy little vixen.

    You'll leave satisfied.

  5. #10892

    Elena

    Quote Originally Posted by Boytar  [View Original Post]
    Look like good quality bolt ons, not that I object. Going to try a set up on Wednesday.
    Super fun time. Fantastic rack. Bring your own cover, etc.

    Will repeat.

  6. #10891

    Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by FunGuy0702  [View Original Post]
    I would highly recommend checking out Scarlett Ruby. I've seen her a few times and have had excellent experiences. Feel free to PM for more details.

    https://tryst.link/massage/scarlettruby
    Also recommend Scarlett.

    Smart, sexy af, and gets straight to business.

  7. #10890

    Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by Tweiii  [View Original Post]
    Marie from Asheville visits the area a good bit and she's amazing. Looks up at you with those big eyes like she can't wait for you to give her a big reward for a job well done. Pulls every drop out of you and down the hatch.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...s/749548487860
    Highly recommended.

    She received a nice surplus of my genetic payload during the holidays. I'm reloaded and waiting for her next tour of GVegasss.

    OMG those eyes.

  8. #10889

    Charity Banged. Much

    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsLuver  [View Original Post]
    She really does not look like those pictures anymore. Those things are at least eight years old. She still is fun and certainly knows what she's doing but she looks nothing like she did at any of her movies. I last saw her in April-May and I'm not sure if I will repeat.
    Bummed to hear she's gained the covid 50 and continues to add more.

    But time is a fickle ***** and it is what it is still a fan, but probably won't be visiting her anytime soon at those rates.

    Fortunately, I have hours and hours of memories made with us together in her better years and she was one hell of a ride. Glad I did that when the getting was gooder. Having her and her friends was also a lovely treat. Sigh.

    Guess I'll go watch some Charity and friends and chill.

  9. #10888
    Quote Originally Posted by Eieio  [View Original Post]
    Is she real? The number leads me to an enormous fatty that I would have no interest in.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...h/202168981065
    Seen her once, that was enough. She's gross.

  10. #10887
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw44  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...n/367924945463

    Originally had a date set up for 1130 pm. Even sent and got a text confirming the time. About 9 pm, I asked her if she wanted me to come early, she was all for it, even sent me her address. Told her about 20 minutes from where I was at, she said that is perfect.

    I'm maybe 5 minutes from the address, she tells me to stop at a convinience store, her roommate was there, shouldn't take 5 minutes. Ok, my bladder was full anyway, even tried a few scratch offs. Then she asked if I have a black car. Nope. So I figure she had someone scoping me out. "Oh, I'm too nice to my friends, give me 15 minutes. I'll text you in 10 minutes. " After 30 minutes, she had not texted me back, so I sent her a "Thank you for wasting my time" text. About 20 minutes after that, she comes back with "Ok, I'm back home now" "Oh, I'm sorry, my phone died, I just now turned it back on".

    Wow, so she knew I was coming and close. Decides to supposedly step out with her friends, and has her phone die. So yes, I called her out on that, told her I had already started my hour plus drive home, thanks for wasting my time, even told her I figure she double booked. Of course she says she only sees 1 person or less a day, and asked me to not forget her. Sorry, I won't be contacting her again. If anyone sees her, or has seen, let me know if it was worth a rip.
    She was definitely banging another client especially with that $75 qv special. She probably took more dicks than a pocket pussy at a frat house. Probably a good thing you missed out unless you like using other dudes splooge as lube.

  11. #10886

    Julie

    Quote Originally Posted by Eieio  [View Original Post]
    Is she real? The number leads me to an enormous fatty that I would have no interest in.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...h/202168981065
    Very real and easy going. Can suck a golf ball thru a garden hose and not flinch when it counts!!

  12. #10885

    Inquiry

    Quote Originally Posted by DigginHerOutt  [View Original Post]
    I'll be up in the area for the next couple days and had my eye on this one. Does anybody have any experience with her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/gaffn...i/444132533887
    Same 'ol thing: Lousy spelling (foreigners?) and location is upside down: Location: Spindale. Forestcity (their spelling, not moi's).

    Try another "site". STG is for novices. You aren't one of those. Ends in *. Link.

  13. #10884

    Info

    I'll be up in the area for the next couple days and had my eye on this one. Does anybody have any experience with her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/gaffn...i/444132533887

  14. #10883

    Big boobie Julie

    Is she real? The number leads me to an enormous fatty that I would have no interest in.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...h/202168981065

  15. #10882
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoV  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the Intel. What was the verification process like?

    Thanks.

    Nacho.
    I had seen her before and I'm a P411 member.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape