Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"
+
Add Report
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 17260
-
01-02-24 13:46 #13990Senior Member

Posts: 36Anyone Have any Information on this Starshopping 28 ?
-
01-02-24 10:47 #13989Senior Member

Posts: 47DamnLM
Talked off the site with DamnLM. She says she doesn't want Splenda amounts like 300 and won't say what she really wants other than to be spoiled without having to ask. Seems like GPS to me. YMMV. Has anyone had any luck with her at a decent price?
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...2-81a453f20f4c
-
01-01-24 19:50 #13988Senior Member

Posts: 277Does anyone have the link of that Reddit post?
Originally Posted by LouisHernandez
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-24 19:39 #13987Senior Member

Posts: 95Seeking Discount Code
VWO33 RBELT1 - use this 33%off code.
Originally Posted by PeterPan
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-24 16:25 #13986Senior Member

Posts: 300It's called "Redditard" FYI.
Originally Posted by SeekingRdu
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-24 08:20 #13985Senior Member

Posts: 350The chicks on that sugar lifestyle forum are mentally retarded.
Originally Posted by TheAnswer4
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-23 14:07 #13984Senior Member

Posts: 277Discount coupon for seeking
Has anyone received any discount coupon for seeking? Willing to post here?
-
12-28-23 10:14 #13983Senior Member

Posts: 95Below average
Yeah, she is below average and wants 500 ppm.
Originally Posted by TheAnswer4
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-23 09:52 #13982Senior Member

Posts: 483Opening Dialogues
I would be very cautious about mentioning anything to do with money until after you've move off SA's platform. For me, that's the first step. Get them off SA. I've heard that even the use of the term "PPM" can lead to problems. I have a GV number for texting and calling. The app can be easily removed and restored if you need to be cautious. I never bring up money until after the m / g. If she brings it up, then she's likely a Money Baby, not traditional Sugar Baby. If you're ok with the hooker vibe, go for it. If you're looking for something way under the radar, long term and exclusive, block and move on.
Originally Posted by EpicSD
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-23 13:15 #13981Senior Member

Posts: 274PPM as a start is practical
I have a basic template I use once we're texting. I mention meeting for something casual like coffee or drinks and gauging chemistry then possibly having one on one time. I mention I like to start with ppm and then could move to a bi-weekly or monthly allowance if we get along. I would personally never start with an allowance unless the SB was recommended by someone I know or they seemed too good to be true. The idea of sending someone a large amount and having them disappear is too risky.
Originally Posted by AdmirerSecret
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-23 12:15 #13980Senior Member

Posts: 115Message templates
Hello Guys,
Do you have or provide some top 5 conversations to start with girl to avoid to ppm and asking to be sugar baby instead?
I think every new girl these conversations are common. Anybody built some strategic messages built to engage them and convince them to meet and set some.
Expectations?
-
12-23-23 16:51 #13979Senior Member

Posts: 156Flirtymiss
Anyone know is she is legit? Told me her name is Dorthy. Still texting but can not find her profile anymore on seeking.
Any info is appreciated.
CB.
-
12-22-23 06:56 #13978Senior Member

Posts: 95TraveledBabe
Well well TraveledBabe is below average and wants 6 k allowance + travel + gifts + shopping HA HA.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...4-354fe51b4d55
-
12-22-23 05:19 #13977Banned Member

Posts: 42Weird
I don't know what to tell you. She looked exactly like her pics? Very hot and tanned, and she didn't have an Italian accent.
Originally Posted by WildWeezil
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-23 14:16 #13976Senior Member

Posts: 31How different did she look from the pics? As I said in my previous post, I found the IG page she took the pictures from, including the "grotto" pic in the bikini, and the green drink pic. It is an Italian IG model, so no way it is some girl in GA; but maybe she looks a bit like her? Can you confirm this?
Originally Posted by ChiNewb
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





